Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:34 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
"So, Ifuuki, what exactly are you going to do with one of the most strongest Chakra's in the world?" Geku asked, a grin plastered on his face.

Ifuuki raised an eyebrow at Geku. "How unusual for you to take an interest in my work." she said slyly. "I plan to develop a lighting based human. Forge an element directly into the man's soul."
"And who would that be?" Geku questioned, glancing to Muuga and sniggering.

"Who? He is just a number to me now. #245. Trivial things like personality shouldn't get in the way of scientific progress." Ifuuki responded resolutly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:42 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
"So, Ifuuki, what exactly are you going to do with one of the most strongest Chakra's in the world?" Geku asked, a grin plastered on his face.

Ifuuki raised an eyebrow at Geku. "How unusual for you to take an interest in my work." she said slyly. "I plan to develop a lighting based human. Forge an element directly into the man's soul."

"Who? He is just a number to me now. #245. Trivial things like personality shouldn't get in the way of scientific progress." Ifuuki responded resolutly.
"... Thats wonderful..." Geku exclaimed "You psycho." He finished under his breath.
"Kyou is predicting that your little 'experiment' fails. Just like ugly over there" Geku jerked his jaw over to Muuga. He leant back on his chair and laughed.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:46 pm
Silly Genji
(Hisss)
((Perhaps i've had trouble figuring you out because I assume you were human. What I need is a Vet.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:48 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"... Thats wonderful..." Geku exclaimed "You psycho." He finished under his breath.
"Kyou is predicting that your little 'experiment' fails. Just like ugly over there" Geku jerked his jaw over to Muuga. He leant back on his chair and laughed.

Muuga growled. "Why you-"
Ifuuki cut him off. "Such is the nature of experiments. Some fail, some succeed. You use what you learned to produce bigger better things."
Mugga continued. "If you have something to say to me, say it you b*****d."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:57 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Ifuuki cut him off. "Such is the nature of experiments. Some fail, some succeed. You use what you learned to produce bigger better things."
Geku shifted his attention to Muuga.
"Listen, I know every little detail about you. 4/7/08, poisoned by a low-leveled Genin. 7/7/08, You were killed by a retarded Jounin that has to take the Exam twice. You're in no position to threaten me. Infact, I know what you're about to pull right now" Geku said with a sick smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:00 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"Listen, I know every little detail about you. 4/7/08, poisoned by a low-leveled Genin. 7/7/08, You were killed by a retarded Jounin that has to take the Exam twice. You're in no position to threaten me. Infact, I know what you're about to pull right now" Geku said with a sick smile on his face.

Muuga was furious. "I don't have to take this from a sniveling idiot like you!"
Muuga's midsection stretched as he pounced forward, fangs bared.
Ifuuki merely watched with a smirk.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:05 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Three chakra strings flew out of Geku's fingers attaching themselves to Muuga's arm, head and torso, immobilizing him for a moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:07 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Three chakra strings flew out of Geku's fingers attaching themselves to Muuga's arm, head and torso, immobilizing him for a moment.

"You...Bas..tard...." Muuga said as he strained to move. A snake tail suddenly burst out from Muuga's robe and shot toward Geku.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:11 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

"You...Bas..tard...." Muuga said as he strained to move. A snake tail suddenly burst out from Muuga's robe and shot toward Geku.
Geku was forced to remove the Chakra strings. To evade, Geku dashed out of his chair. The tail burst through the chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:13 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Geku was forced to remove the Chakra strings. To evade, Geku dashed out of his chair. The tail burst through the chair.

Muuga raored in a feral rage. He tossed the chair with his tail and bent down on all fours hissing. He lunged at Geku again.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:48 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
DaisukeV.2
Ryuujin Toshiro
DaisukeV.2
(KENJI!!!! If genji's there tell him that i say hi! and good luck in phillipines ^ ^)
((Sure ^^ Btw, Daisuke's at thw Uchiha compound gate, right?))

Yeah, he's gonna go sulk lol, or summit, go to pap's grave and sulk...)
((Here's someone to talk to...))

Kenji then turned his head suddenly, to the direction of the grave site. Your friend's here. said the Dragon. "Daisuke..." then, "Sorry Kai-sensei." Kenji broke into a run for the grave yard.

Mai walked outside after reading her mission breifing. This one may be interesting...
She saw One of the gennin she fought against earlier walking between the graves. She caught up with him.
"Hey! I'm sorry I was fighting with you, it was a missunderstanding." she said.
Upon arriving, Kenji saw the girl that used the long blade. At first Kenji thought that there be a fight about to erupt, but... nothing happened. Kenji then smiled, turned around and left for the Library.

((I assumed you were going to talk to Daisuke, so, I made this post))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:03 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Kai went to the Uchiha clan library at the compound and opened a trunk with a large scroll in it.

((Know what, I think I'm the Devil's Advocate of the Rp ^^ Always going against one Rper.... Raith, sorry to say, you give to much credit to your Nins, sure nothing wrong with it, but it does create problems in the future ^^ As for weaknesses... you created one...))

While dashing for the library, the Dragon informed Kenji that Iris is following. Kenji then told the Dragon to tell Iris what 'he' saw. The Dragon understood. Iris, Kenji may have sounded like underestimating you and your little band, but he isn't. He's telling the truth. Neither Raith, or Issui put a proper wound on Ifuuki. I 'saw' the fight. As for your husband killing someone with a blink of an eye... I doubt that now upon seeing that fight... Whatever led to the extinction of your Ohmu... I'd say your ignorance is a factor...

The Dragon went silent, and then he 'heard' Kenji's idle thoughts. Speaking privately to Kenji: Your father? What about him? Kenji then told him almost everything about his father to the Dragon.

Kenji stopped a few metres at the library door and walked the rest of the way. Opening the door, he looked around for Kai. After looking a round for a while, the Dragon pointed out the direction. After going around a few book cases, he found Kai.

"Kai-sensei!!"  

lKiCk-l

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:39 am
Silly Genji
Cybercoin
"Yes, Kaguya."Ganeni replied to him. "What did those eyes of yours see? Me forming this dagger or the structure of my bones?"

Ganeni pushed the dagger back into his hand, showing he wasn't hostile.
"I saw that you have over 80 more bones than the average person. I see that you're a qualified ninja, whats your name, Kaguya?" Senji said, to Ganeni

"Ganeni, the name is Ganeni. What about yours?" Ganeni asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:55 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji stopped a few metres at the library door and walked the rest of the way. Opening the door, he looked around for Kai. After looking a round for a while, the Dragon pointed out the direction. After going around a few book cases, he found Kai.

"Kai-sensei!!"
"Hello Kenji what is it you want?"  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:30 am
Cybercoin
Silly Genji
Cybercoin
"Yes, Kaguya."Ganeni replied to him. "What did those eyes of yours see? Me forming this dagger or the structure of my bones?"

Ganeni pushed the dagger back into his hand, showing he wasn't hostile.
"I saw that you have over 80 more bones than the average person. I see that you're a qualified ninja, whats your name, Kaguya?" Senji said, to Ganeni

"Ganeni, the name is Ganeni. What about yours?" Ganeni asked
"Shinj- I mean Senji. Doing the night mission?" Senji asked him.
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga raored in a feral rage. He tossed the chair with his tail and bent down on all fours hissing. He lunged at Geku again.
"Ifuuki, can't you put a leash on your pet?" Geku shouted to her. As Muuga came at him he grabbed his arm, span him then finally threw him towards a wall.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games