Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeratul52

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:43 pm
NAME: My name is immaterial, just use my username, that's what it's there for...
APPEARANCE: Whatever I feel like
FAV. BANDS: Slipknot, SoaD, Atreyu, Blink 182... too many to name...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Games, technology, art...
PERSONALITY: I'm not good at judging myself, but I do know you shouldn't piss me off.
PET PEEVES: No leetspeak... please, for the sake of understanding.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Music, computers, newbs, toying with peoples minds... Dislikes: leetspeak, noobs, people who think they're better than others...
REASON FOR JOINING: Looked interesting, and knew there would be people like me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:43 am
NAME: Chau Bang-thi Nguyen
APPEARANCE: uh.....i have a pic...but ....
FAV. BANDS: anything that's good
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, writing,anime, and pranking
PERSONALITY: uh....depends on how i feel usually quiet and takes awhile to trust ppl.
PET PEEVES: <-- i don't know what that means.
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes? uh...food and games and anime dislikes rude ppl
REASON FOR JOINING: my sister is in this guild.

pic...don't laugh...

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e391/omega_bunny/?action=view¤t=39aee90d.jpg&refPage=80&imgAnch=imgAnch82

yea there's a link....if ya wanna see it...if it doesn't work oh well..  

Shadows_stalker

ruinedundine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:13 pm
NAME: Jess or whatever else
APPEARANCE: Im a redhead with hair that comes to my shoulderblades and hazel eyes. My skin is rather pale, I have hazel eyes and feckles dusted over my skin. Im about average height and weight. I adore my black eyeshadow and rarely leave home without it on.
FAV. BANDS: Alice in Chains, Lincoln Park, 3 doors down, Hoobastank, Switchblade Symphony, Zeromancer, Wolfshiem, etc etc etc
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art of almost anykind, D&D (yes I am a nerd and yes I am proud), Risk, hanging with friends, flirting, going to the movies
PERSONALITY: loud, flirtatious, friendly, pervish, fun, spontaneous, hyper
PET PEEVES: judgemental people
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Friends, some family, RPing, being a nerd, stars, moon, the goddess and the god, night, rain, grass, pretty much all nature, talking as I am a very talkative person
Dislikes: closed minded people, bright sunlight cause it hurts my eyes and tends to burn me, homework, some parts in life in general
REASON FOR JOINING: I was intrigued  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:17 pm
NAME: Blair
APPEARANCE:brown hair,brown eyes, tanned complexion, my outfits depend on my mood and black doesn't neccessarily i'm sad,depressed or emo... I like the color and it likes me.
FAV. BANDS: Gothic,Alternative,Metal and Japanese Rock.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like anime, vampires, fairies, dragons,
supernatural.....all kinds of stuff
PERSONALITY: Easy-going, push over at times, very liberal, sometimes i can be depressed and emo but I usually keep it to myself.
PET PEEVES: Greedy people, People who use others for personal gain, fair-weather friends, sometimes people in general, stupid movies about stupid funny people, and closed minded people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes; people(its a love/hate kind of thing), candles, good smelling stuff, being clean, taking showers, going on the internet, going to parks, hanging out with my friends, listening to music, writing song lyrics, writing in general, dancing, walking, Anime, Cons, Shopping, Food, Oriental Things, and Facts of History.
Dislikes; Apricots, Mean people, Smart alicks, Selfish people, Rap music, Pop Music, Christian music, Beer, Drunk people, alcholics, and homophobic people.
REASON FOR JOINING: I want to get to more people on gaia, Everyone seems really nice, and I wanted to join.  

MoonFairy7

Lyra_Sparks

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:25 pm
NAME: Lyra Sparks
APPEARANCE: black hair and green eyes. tall, thin, and white.
FAV. BANDS: A7X, I.C.P, Dir En Grey, or any heavy metal/ gothica music
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, anime, manga (hellsing, FMA), wicca
PERSONALITY: funny, can get bitchy sometimes, loves her friends more than Friday the 13th. i do some wicca....
PET PEEVES: bitting my fingers
LIKES: being weird, freakin out the teachers, drawing people with blood on them or blood somewhere in the picture... i like to stay away from me family.....their the opposite of me...
DISLIKES: parents and annoying pricks and preps who think their all that just cause they went into hottopic and survived......argh, so agrivating!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:16 pm
NAME: Hannah
APPEARANCE: I have auburn and black hair, blue eyes, and I'm really pale. I've got long nails too, but I can't have them too long because I have to play my violin. sweatdrop
FAV. BANDS: AFI, Good Charlotte, All American Rejects, Stefy (even though her CD isn't out yet...),The Beatles, The Monkees, Delta Goodrem (I think that's how you speel her name), Royksopp, t.A.T.u., Dir En Grey, Korn, Rammstien, and a ton of other things.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Designing clothes, reading, Russia, learning Russian, writing poetry, dancing, pirates, singing, playing my violin, biting people, and staring at florecent lights.
PERSONALITY: I'm usually pretty peppy, but a lot of the time I'm depressed too.
PET PEEVES: When people start to hum the Jeopardy thinking music, just to annoy me.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Uhhhh...I'm not sure...I think I already said this stuff...
REASON FOR JOINING: I was hoping that I would be able to get some new ideas for clothes and stuff like that. mrgreen Because I have absolutly no money and I have to make my own clothes.  

Soundless_Windchime

childofdarkness666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:35 pm
Name: Sophia
Relationship: taken. And you people better know that! I don't want anyone mailing me saying "I WaNt TO Be YoUr BF cuz youre cuel!"
Personality: Quiet when you meet me at first (not online though), Hyper at times, Kind, Loyal, sort of adventurous
Favorite bands: Orgy, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, HIM, Nightwish, Basically any rock but I like the harder stuff!
Likes: Music, playing guitar, my friends, the computer, reading, writing
Dislikes: Discrimination, people who think they're goth because they wear black and still listen to crap like Hilary duff  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:03 pm
NAME: Zach/Zac dosent matter
APPEARANCE: goth hahha...
FAV.BANDS: Deamon Hunter heavy metal etc.
HOBBIES/INTRESTES: Love computer games(anything warcraft related), music of course...thats pretty much it.
PERSONALITY: dont talk much unless someone decides to talk to me otherwise i just sit in a corner scaring people. Usually i do have an opinion on most subjects if not ill think one up, only if asked though. Mostly my attitude is on a "dont piss me off and i dont break your nose" basis.
PET PEEVES: Dont really know at the moment usually i find out once someone does whatever it is.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Bible smackers just as long as they leave me alone we should get along fine..yea thats it.
REASON FOR JOINING: Decided it was time to get a guild and this one looked like the best choice for me.  

Ormen_Blackstar

VividGreenDawn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:34 am
NAME: Green, Kim or Aputii
APPEARANCE: Hazel eyes, white and green hair, pale skin, numerous tattoo's and many peircings.
FAV. BANDS: Korn, Mindless self indulgence, System of a down, Marilyn Manson, ZZTop, Supertramp, Pink Floyd, Rob Zombie, Type-0-negative, Nightwish, ICP's non god related stuff.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, cooking, coffee, animals and winter.
PERSONALITY: Strange but down to earth.
PET PEEVES: Umm... Bad drivers who don't know how bad they drive.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like coffee, my boyfriend, snow, snakes, and critters. I do not like Cottage cheese, bills, uni-brows, most children, alcohol and drugs...
REASON FOR JOINING: Misery loves company?... Nah really, I am sure that I will find things here that are usefull for me, and you wont evict me for not posting everyday or something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:59 am
Welcome to our newer members. *gives out cookie baskets* Please feel free to wander about and post on anything that catches your eye.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Obfuscated Paradox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:20 pm
NAME: Deanna
APPEARANCE: No pic, I don't want a 9629589 year old pedafile stalker.
FAV. BANDS: Black metal: Bathory, Nokturnal Mortum, Ancient Rites, Emperor. Non-meta: the birthday massacre, david bowie, placebo, ect.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing
PERSONALITY: elitist, anti ignorance, but open minded and nice.
PET PEEVES: ignorant kids
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: my venus flytrap named Angus
hates: bugs for not staying in my venus flytrap.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was bored.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:37 pm
NAME: Night-Chan
APPEARANCE: Me.
FAV. BANDS: I Have alot. But Ozzy, And Rob Zombie are my top list right now.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Cosplaying, Drawing, Sewing and making cool stuff.
PERSONALITY: Nice when i want to be, and sometimes shy. But i have a big b***h side... so please don't piss me off.
PET PEEVES: Preps.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Cats, the color red, black and purple. And my husband/Preps, Posers, Emo's and people that think they are better then others
REASON FOR JOINING: looking for a cool place to hang out.

Night Time Pleasure

Titika

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:00 am
Username: Titika [Tee-Tee-Ka]
Name: Erika
Nick-Names: Tika, Kika
[Call me by any of the names listed]
Appearence: Shoulder length Brown hair. Brown eyes, Often wear eyeliner and bright eyeshadow.
Fav. Bands: Sky Salt, Bad Religion, The Doors, Alice Cooper, The Rolling Stones, The Cramps, Los Abandoned, Gazette, Aural Vampire, Aerosmith. And lots o' other stuff.
Interests: Designing cloths, Music, Dancing [Where no one is watching..], Stripes, Photography, Color + Black, Concerts, Parties.
Personality: Fun, Load [Shy is I don't know you], Cheerfull, I don't express sad/angry feelings to others, I hold it in. I love to do stuff and go outside. I'm funny [Or at least I think I am xD]
Pet Peeves: Caps lock, My curly hair,
Dislikes: People who can't wear make-up right, Spiders [Some], All the slutty girls, The p***y Cat dolls, Greenday, Being Broke, Waking up early.
Reason For Joining: I noticed the guild is fun and active and would love to hangout here. It's very well put together and it Sounds fun.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:14 am
Username: LunarSong
Name: Tiff
Nick-Names: De-Kun,Yuffie,Lunar
Appearence: Long dark brown hair(Just recently dyed dark purple) with naturally tan skin.(I'm from Hawaii..^^ wink
Fav. Bands: The Sex Pistols, The Strokes, The Sonics, Siouxsie and the Banshees,AFI,The Academy is, My Chemical Romance, TBS, Brand New, Guns N Roses, System of a Down, HIM, Atreyu, The Ataris, 30 Seconds To Mars, Bad Religion, Anti Flag, The Casualties, Blue October, Blink, Clear Static, Dresden Dolls, Eve 6, Flyleaf, Hello-Good-bye, Motion City Soundtrack, Death Cab For Cutie, The Killers, The Used, Head Automatica Popaganda, Lola Ray, Relient K, Plain White T's, Saliva, Senses Fail, Silverstein, Soilwork, The Matches, Panic! At The Disco, Zebra Head--- and many others! :3
Interests: Art/Literature,Poetry,Music,Drawing....Being a Grammar Nazi... :O(Well, pretty much anyways.)
Pet Peeves: GAH. Getting Deja Vu, Forgetting something only a few seconds before you were going to say it/do it.
Dislikes:Most pop music(and the in my opinion, the musically un-talented. Avril Lavigne, FFTL, Hawthorne Heights, Ashlee Simpson, the works.), Ignorant, Arrogant, Boisterious, Boastful, judgemental, not willing to understand ones opinion,a**-hole-like people.
Oh. And I'm not very found of Text Talk or Mushrooms. ><;
Reason For Joining: There's been so mant advertisements for this Guild! I'm in the Gothic Angels one too... But this one seems more active.

tetrasmaster

Junge Leiche

Desirable Cutesmasher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:58 am
I seriously don't remember if I did this or not but...

NAME: Michelle
APPEARANCE: Fugly
FAV. BANDS: Gorillaz, Godsmack, Fintroll, Manowar, Nightwish & Death From Above 1979.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Internet, TV, v-games, pixelart, comics... Mostly inactive/boring things.
PERSONALITY: Mostly bitchy, spiteful and loathing.
PET PEEVES: The list is long and distinguished.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like... Anime, bats, birds, cartoons, cats, dead things, dragons, gems, ghosts, silver, monsters, nights, pirates, roses, skeletons, the moon, etc.
I hate... Bugs, dogs, CHILDREN, INFANTS, neo-yuppy-newaged-parents, kindergoths, idiots, morons, etc.
REASON FOR JOINING: I forgot... I think I was invited. Might leave though. So far, all I've seen is teens trying WAY too hard. rolleyes  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games