Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Picture Post! (New rule. Read the first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

badboy_rt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:14 pm
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:00 pm
There are a bunch right here in My journal

Lady Nasia Estelle

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:56 am
Rellik San
Isel

User Image

Damn, where's Izzie when I need her.

I never noticed until now, but Isel looks like Chesney hawkes... its almost uncanny.

...... damnit, that's another guy that looks more feminine than I do! ..... maybe I should just quit being a girl.... *cry* cry
Isel, you look lovely hun! xd
... now you mention it Rellik, I see it. Whoa, Hawes doppelganger eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isel

User Image

Damn, where's Izzie when I need her.

I never noticed until now, but Isel looks like Chesney hawkes... its almost uncanny.

...... damnit, that's another guy that looks more feminine than I do! ..... maybe I should just quit being a girl.... *cry* cry
Isel, you look lovely hun! xd
... now you mention it Rellik, I see it. Whoa, Hawes doppelganger eek

He looks more attractive then 99% of the girls where I live, so you know, don't be too discouraged. Plus I think your boyfriend might complain.

Lol, he even agree's as well, and has agreed to style his hair like Chesney. :3  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:52 pm
Rellik San

He looks more attractive then 99% of the girls where I live, so you know, don't be too discouraged. Plus I think your boyfriend might complain.

*laughs* he probably would

I know *freaked out* eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:55 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*laughs* he probably would

I know *freaked out* eek

Of course, maybe he'd turn for you... but we should stop here, before we get in trouble with Lurichan again.

I only noticed it because I was listening to One and Only when I saw one of his older pictures. I was like 'WHAT! THE! HELL!'  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:59 pm
Rellik San

Of course, maybe he'd turn for you... but we should stop here, before we get in trouble with Lurichan again.

I only noticed it because I was listening to One and Only when I saw one of his older pictures. I was like 'WHAT! THE! HELL!'

noo... I've already turned one guy, I don't wanna do it to another one, that'd kinda cramp my ego. But yes, stop now before Luri starts having klittens again sweatdrop

It's really uncanny eek I sat there thinking "wtf, how didn't I see that before?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:03 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

noo... I've already turned one guy, I don't wanna do it to another one, that'd kinda cramp my ego. But yes, stop now before Luri starts having klittens again sweatdrop

It's really uncanny eek I sat there thinking "wtf, how didn't I see that before?!"

Apparently I turned a girl, but only because I was so amazing she couldn't be with another man again.... I'll believe that when monkeys start flying out of my butt.

Who knows, I mean lets face it, who in their right mind would want to think of Chesney Hawkes?  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:06 pm
Rellik San

Apparently I turned a girl, but only because I was so amazing she couldn't be with another man again.... I'll believe that when monkeys start flying out of my butt.

Who knows, I mean lets face it, who in their right mind would want to think of Chesney Hawkes?

lol, I just got friends saying "dayam, what is it with you that's so bad a guy can't face another woman?" .... charming rolleyes

*laughs* True, very true  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:09 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

lol, I just got friends saying "dayam, what is it with you that's so bad a guy can't face another woman?" .... charming rolleyes

*laughs* True, very true

I prefer to think of it, about whats so good a girl/guy can't face another guy/girl again. It just means you were the ultimate woman... which means... OMG! YOUR XENA!

Well unless your a sad act like me who likes bad 80's rock music.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:17 pm
Rellik San

I prefer to think of it, about whats so good a girl/guy can't face another guy/girl again. It just means you were the ultimate woman... which means... OMG! YOUR XENA!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA rofl rofl rofl rofl .... eek *choke* gah! ack! *choke* *cough* *splutter*

*recovers*

*ahem* I am not Xena. not inthe slightest. I wish, I'd kill for those legs sad (luckily he was already half gay when I met him, I just pushed him over the edge to full gay xd )

Yes, that you do, I at least had to have it pointed out to me, you realised it yourself razz  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:21 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA rofl rofl rofl rofl .... eek *choke* gah! ack! *choke* *cough* *splutter*

*recovers*

*ahem* I am not Xena. not inthe slightest. I wish, I'd kill for those legs sad (luckily he was already half gay when I met him, I just pushed him over the edge to full gay xd )

Yes, that you do, I at least had to have it pointed out to me, you realised it yourself razz

Liked that one then? Hahaha, I'm sure you've pushed plenty of people over the edge, physically and mentally. :3

Lol, you can't go wrong with Journey.  

Rellik San
Crew

shoe_trophy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:22 pm
User Image
Last summer with my friend in Paris. (I'm on the left.)

User Image

User Image
From when my hair was shorter.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:29 pm
Rellik San

Liked that one then? Hahaha, I'm sure you've pushed plenty of people over the edge, physically and mentally. :3

mentally, yuss, its a talent of mine I feel rather prous about xd

.... if you say so eek

Damn, we're getting pretty off topic now, this is for pretty pictures of guild members and worship of them!  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:37 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

mentally, yuss, its a talent of mine I feel rather prous about xd

.... if you say so eek

Damn, we're getting pretty off topic now, this is for pretty pictures of guild members and worship of them!

Hahahha

And to put us back on topic.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games