Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:49 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Well as I feared, I was forced to put my ferret Blade to sleep to day. I knew it needed to be done, that's why I made the appointment a week ago, but I guess part of me hoped that the vet would be able to do something more for him. Instead, he just confirmed what I already knew. I feel like I ought to say more, but I can't.

*hugs* I'm sorry Kriss. At least he's no longer suffering sad

Ditto.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:26 pm
Um...yeah. Hey everyone. I hope there are still people here that remember me ^^.  

Living Constellation

Heart Rogue

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:52 pm
I just hate my mother currently. It seems she's getting pissed off because I'm being secretative and spending a lot of time in my room. I have the feeling she's not liking the fact she's loosing control of me.

She's currently trying to make it so I can't have my laptop in my room during the night because she believes that's the problem. Only because I sit in my room doing bugger all for an hour but listen to music. I can't wait until I get to move out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:16 pm
Well, I guess I'm single now.

As some of you know, Spotty and I haven't been the closest thing since she moved over a year ago. Well now over the weekend, after talking with her mother, she decided to cut herself off from computer and tv (and therefore me)to get her life the way she wants it. I half saw this coming someday, but it still hurts.  

Eddily

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:20 pm
Eddily

As some of you know, Spotty and I haven't been the closest thing since she moved over a year ago. Well now over the weekend, after talking with her mother, she decided to cut herself off from computer and tv (and therefore me)to get her life the way she wants it. I half saw this coming someday, but it still hurts.
Hey man. I know how hard it can feel. Don't be too upset though. Long distance relationships are always hard pressed to work. You will move on. Although it hurts, you will find another to love. But I also know she will always have a spot in your heart. Such is the turbulent sea of love. *Pats on the back* Hey, if you're feeling really down, just go to a strip club. It always makes me feel better. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:33 pm
Garou_Jinketsu
Eddily

Hey man. I know how hard it can feel. Don't be too upset though. Long distance relationships are always hard pressed to work. You will move on. Although it hurts, you will find another to love. But I also know she will always have a spot in your heart. Such is the turbulent sea of love. *Pats on the back* Hey, if you're feeling really down, just go to a strip club. It always makes me feel better. wink
Seconded.

Sorry 'bout that, Ed.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:33 pm
Eddily

Aw, I'm sorry Eddles....*hugs you comfortingly*

We're all here for you if you need us. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:34 pm
Eddily

Awww.....Edd I'm so sorry. I'm here for you with everyone.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:53 pm
Eddily

(hugs Ed tightly) I'm so sorry Ed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:55 pm
Come talk to me Ed, when you're ready  

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:24 pm
Thanks everyone, it means alot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:30 pm
I'm sorry to hear about that Eddily.  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Living Constellation

Heart Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:31 pm
Eddily

Oh Eddy baby I'm sorry. I know you and Spotty were close. At least the last time I remember. But life goes on no? Maybe when she has things straightened out she'll come back ^^.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:33 pm
Hey evryone, I'm going out of town tomarrow, I'll be back on Sunday tough.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:43 pm
Nanashi_0
Eddily

Oh Eddy baby I'm sorry. I know you and Spotty were close. At least the last time I remember. But life goes on no? Maybe when she has things straightened out she'll come back ^^.

Maybe. I'd hate to just have things end like this.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games