Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:58 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
((Okay...rawr!! I can't find the Yuuta-Hita stuffz...ugh there are soooo many pages of stuff to look through.... crying ))
((sorry, iono were though. i dont even think theyre in this RP.... i dont know where. >.< wheres Panda!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:58 pm
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita smiled brightly. "Sorry again. But hey...do you guys know where Eddie is?" She tilted her head to the side at Ria, then looked over at Racy. Her tail swished and her ears twitched a bit as the breeze brushed past her.
ria nodded "yeah hes right over-"
and eddie popped up behind hita. "here." he said, hugging her from behind.
ria smiled at the two.
racy sighed, and left. ria looked to racy, and her ears wilted. "r-racy? where are you going? are you alright?" ria said, running after racy.

Hita jumped a bit when Eddie appeared behind her, but then smiled brightly when she heard his voice. She giggled and spun around so she could hug him back. "Heya!"
eddie smiled. then hid ears perked up. "oh! did you hear, theres this new girl. K.C. she seems nice, and i think you two could be good friends. but shes kinda shy." he shruggs.

Hita put a finger to her lip in thought then shrugged. "Okay! Hey! How are..I think Nate was with Mia the last time I heard?" She tilted her head to the side in curiosity.
eddie loked at her sadly. "no.. not anymore..." eddie shrugged. "nate had to chose between kat and mia, and everyone should now that nate makes terrrible choices, but h said he felt that kat was the one to help him change. kinda like how sahra fixed ryoji...not really but anyways yeah. but he still couldnt really get over mia. and mia got over him... and.. she likes Yuuta now.." eddie said, wanting to say more but he felt he said a bit too much already.

Hita's eyes got bigger as he continued talking. Finally her mouth fell open when she heard the name Yuuta. "Wait...Yuuta? But I thought....How is he here?" She stared at the ground with her mouth hanging open, she couldn't beleive this. Wasn't he...?  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 pm
[ @Giant: It's not Yuuta omigosh! It's Sora. Pages: 889-890.
Guys! I just re-read the previous pages of NS, and apparently Yuuta was with Kat before. OhmyGah! ]
Yuuta stared off in the distance, his eyes turning a bit glassy. "I was.. ignored by my parents. My foster parents. And.. I grew up to be lonely." He sighed, "To escape the loneliness, I busied myself with school and my friends. And that's where I met Mitsuki and her brother. We became best friends. Then, I met my real brother.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:00 pm
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
((Okay...rawr!! I can't find the Yuuta-Hita stuffz...ugh there are soooo many pages of stuff to look through.... crying ))
((sorry, iono were though. i dont even think theyre in this RP.... i dont know where. >.< wheres Panda!!))

((She said she was going to look for it...so maybe she is occupied by that or smthn. !! OMG!!! Panda yay!!))  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:01 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ @Giant: It's not Yuuta omigosh! It's Sora. Pages: 889-890.
Guys! I just re-read the previous pages of NS, and apparently Yuuta was with Kat before. OhmyGah! ]
Yuuta stared off in the distance, his eyes turning a bit glassy. "I was.. ignored by my parents. My foster parents. And.. I grew up to be lonely." He sighed, "To escape the loneliness, I busied myself with school and my friends. And that's where I met Mitsuki and her brother. We became best friends. Then, I met my real brother.."

Mia frowned. She held his hand tight. " Who's your real brother?" She asked quietly looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:06 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita jumped a bit when Eddie appeared behind her, but then smiled brightly when she heard his voice. She giggled and spun around so she could hug him back. "Heya!"
eddie smiled. then hid ears perked up. "oh! did you hear, theres this new girl. K.C. she seems nice, and i think you two could be good friends. but shes kinda shy." he shruggs.

Hita put a finger to her lip in thought then shrugged. "Okay! Hey! How are..I think Nate was with Mia the last time I heard?" She tilted her head to the side in curiosity.
eddie loked at her sadly. "no.. not anymore..." eddie shrugged. "nate had to chose between kat and mia, and everyone should now that nate makes terrrible choices, but h said he felt that kat was the one to help him change. kinda like how sahra fixed ryoji...not really but anyways yeah. but he still couldnt really get over mia. and mia got over him... and.. she likes Yuuta now.." eddie said, wanting to say more but he felt he said a bit too much already.

Hita's eyes got bigger as he continued talking. Finally her mouth fell open when she heard the name Yuuta. "Wait...Yuuta? But I thought....How is he here?" She stared at the ground with her mouth hanging open, she couldn't beleive this. Wasn't he...?
eddie looked down at her. "..you know him? whats wrong?" he asked, looking dwn at her.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:17 pm
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

eddie looked down at her. "..you know him? whats wrong?" he asked, looking dwn at her.

Hita shook her head, "Well...I thought he died. And when you say his name that brings back Raven and...Sora..." She bites her lip, thinking back to watching the two play chess.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:23 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita shook her head, "Well...I thought he died. And when you say his name that brings back Raven and...Sora..." She bites her lip, thinking back to watching the two play chess.
"whos raven?" eddie asked, kinda confused. he knew sora, from visiting him in the hospital. and he wondered how she kenw yuuta. then he remeberd what she jsut said. "wait, what?! yuuta's....supposed to be dead??!" eddie asked, pullign away for a moment to see her eyes.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:31 pm
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

"whos raven?" eddie asked, kinda confused. he knew sora, from visiting him in the hospital. and he wondered how she kenw yuuta. then he remeberd what she jsut said. "wait, what?! yuuta's....supposed to be dead??!" eddie asked, pullign away for a moment to see her eyes.

Hita looked down at the ground, kicking dirt for a while before speaking. "Raven...he was a friend of Sora's. He was another one of Mitsuki's minions or whatever..." She shrugged and mumbled, "Yeah...I guess..." Now that she was thinking about Raven and Sora and Yuuta...she kind of missed them all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:33 pm
[ sorry guys. Was eating dinner. ]
Yuuta closed his eyes and breathed out. "Luca Ikeda. He's here now, but I believe he's having girl problems right now."  

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:36 pm
((angel i cant find where we were))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:38 pm
[ No problem [: ]
Mia stroked his cheek. " Oh. " She said loooking out onto the waters. Her past was pretty scary, really disturbing. Her memories were all of blood, bodies and fire. The images started flying around her head. Especially the one of the fight between her and her sister.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:43 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia stroked his cheek. " Oh. " She said loooking out onto the waters. Her past was pretty scary, really disturbing. Her memories were all of blood, bodies and fire. The images started flying around her head. Especially the one of the fight between her and her sister.

[ I'm finally on a computer! whee ]
"And that's not all... I.." he sighed, frustrated. Yuuta couldn't find the words to tell her.. to explain to her that he was a murderer. He shrugged and smiled awkwardly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:45 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ I'm finally on a computer! whee ]
"And that's not all... I.." he sighed, frustrated. Yuuta couldn't find the words to tell her.. to explain to her that he was a murderer. He shrugged and smiled awkwardly.

Mia liked his smile. It made her feel, happier. " What?" She asked him looking up. " You can tell me."  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:46 pm
Sora walked out of his dorm and stretched. He had gotten the dorm that he previously lived in. Before he, Yuuta, Raven, and Shouta had to leave this place temporarily. "Mhm, I'm still so sleepy," he murmured. Sora started walking around, his long white hair swaying in the breeze.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games