Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:18 pm
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Through the merical of my boredum. I found if you refresh enough, the shop pages eventually load. But as I was in gambino, I saw the mantion back,it's goen again, but that was just odd
I saved that Zelda pic you had in your sig there. >^.^<

The one with the Keaton, or the mini of the background I made for my comp?
The Keaton one. I always fill one of my slots with the Keaton mask on OoT

When I first got Majora's Mask, I did the quest to get it as soon as I could, same when I got the bounce disk game for Cube. I wear it all the time ^^ Only take it off when I have too. Keatons are so cute on MM  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:21 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Through the merical of my boredum. I found if you refresh enough, the shop pages eventually load. But as I was in gambino, I saw the mantion back,it's goen again, but that was just odd

When I first got Majora's Mask, I did the quest to get it as soon as I could, same when I got the bounce disk game for Cube. I wear it all the time ^^ Only take it off when I have too. Keatons are so cute on MM
I never played Majora's... >Y.Y<  

Darkfox Vulpin

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:21 pm
DoomNeko
Sura, you amaze me. That pic of your fursona as a Skigerg is just effing awesome. eek

Here's something that might raise a brow tough, since you seem to like mechas and such :
RM-03A Railgun Mech
Ah, tis there anything more wonderful than a railgun? 10 strength, 72 inch range, optional submunition Str 6 Ordinance blast... railgun, I luv thee. that's why the Tau rule! We gots railguns, beeyatches!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:22 pm
DoomNeko
Sura, you amaze me. That pic of your fursona as a Skigerg is just effing awesome. eek

Here's something that might raise a brow tough, since you seem to like mechas and such :
RM-03A Railgun Mech

*huggles* Yay, my Protoss enime ^.^

Thanks, I'm actually surprise I did that in about 12 hours. Guess it pays not to procrastinate. We need some one to make a Tarren one. ^.^

Thats Mechs pretty spiffy. (Not really into mechs and such, I just love gundam. I use to hate robots, and loved gundam. No idea who or why) Reminds me of Zoids, and a Four AT-AT from Star Wars. ^.^ neatness

Skuger Moonclaw

Vir-San

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:22 pm
*pounces doomie* heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:24 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
DoomNeko

RM-03A Railgun Mech
Ah, tis there anything more wonderful than a railgun? 10 strength, 72 inch range, optional submunition Str 6 Ordinance blast... railgun, I luv thee. that's why the Tau rule! We gots railguns, beeyatches!

You know what the better part is? It's having the railgun in full 3D. That friend of mine who made the 3D model of the robot in my comics asked me to draw him a mech so he could have some more challenge, so now he's doing this. So far he's already got the front legs almost halfway done, even though making the animation bones is a pain in the arse, what with the hydraulics and shtuff whee  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:24 pm
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku

I never played Majora's... >Y.Y<

Well don't listen to any one. Majora's Mask is one of the best Zeldas. Sure the hole time limit gets to ya, but you get use to it. it's a smale price, when you can be in a Keaton mask, and not have to re equipted it everytime you leave and enter places, can be a sexy Zora link, and so much more fun stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:27 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

RM-03A Railgun Mech

Thanks, I'm actually surprise I did that in about 12 hours. Guess it pays not to procrastinate. We need some one to make a Tarren one. ^.^

Thats Mechs pretty spiffy. (Not really into mechs and such, I just love gundam. I use to hate robots, and loved gundam. No idea who or why) Reminds me of Zoids, and a Four AT-AT from Star Wars. ^.^ neatness

I actually play Terran more often than 'Toss, and I have a few old sketches of my characters in Marine suits and the likes. Maybe I'll draw Akhy on a Vulture hovercycle to make fun of those biker magazines xd

And yeah, my brother kept pointing it out to me that it reminded him of Zoids. :3

Bunny Vir
*pounces doomie* heart

*huggles* Heya Viraana ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:31 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

RM-03A Railgun Mech

I actually play Terran more often than 'Toss, and I have a few old sketches of my characters in Marine suits and the likes. Maybe I'll draw Akhy on a Vulture hovercycle to make fun of those biker magazines xd

And yeah, my brother kept pointing it out to me that it reminded him of Zoids. :3

Bunny Vir
*pounces doomie* heart

I was ether Tos or Zerg. Tos could mind controll, and Zerg just ruled.

One thing I love, is that Tarrens didn't win. Liek most stories would have them beat all enimies, but really. You have A race that can make your units and crap into their own, and another who can mind control your men. Wasn't for Protoss aliance, Tarrens would have been doomed (Yes I know, each race has good and bad points, but in reality, I don't think Humans could accually beat a race like Zerg or Protoss)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:34 pm
<.< >.> Where did the cute kit on the FLCL Vespa go?  

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:35 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

RM-03A Railgun Mech

Bunny Vir
*pounces doomie* heart

One thing I love, is that Tarrens didn't win. Liek most stories would have them beat all enimies, but really. You have A race that can make your units and crap into their own, and another who can mind control your men. Wasn't for Protoss aliance, Tarrens would have been doomed (Yes I know, each race has good and bad points, but in reality, I don't think Humans could accually beat a race like Zerg or Protoss)

The main reason why? Because they're too damn stupid! They're up agaisnt two alien races and what do they do? They fight amongst themselves, the twits!

The main advantage with the Terrans is flexibility, just as the actual human race is. We adapt to whatever conditions need to be met. If we can't adapt, we'll invent something to make it easier! It's been do so many times wink

BUT! My real reason for playing mostly terrans is because I love their music and personally hate the Zerg and 'Toss tunes... 'cept maybe for Radio Free Zerg, that's funny xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:38 pm
Sura Tokaniku
I was caght up in AIM...  

Darkfox Vulpin

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:39 pm
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
I was caght up in AIM...

*giggles* K ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:44 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
I was caght up in AIM...

*giggles* K ^.^
I clicked on MSNm on your bar but it woun't tell me how to reach you there...  

Darkfox Vulpin

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:44 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko

RM-03A Railgun Mech

Bunny Vir
*pounces doomie* heart

The main reason why? Because they're too damn stupid! They're up agaisnt two alien races and what do they do? They fight amongst themselves, the twits!

The main advantage with the Terrans is flexibility, just as the actual human race is. We adapt to whatever conditions need to be met. If we can't adapt, we'll invent something to make it easier! It's been do so many times wink

BUT! My real reason for playing mostly terrans is because I love their music and personally hate the Zerg and 'Toss tunes... 'cept maybe for Radio Free Zerg, that's funny xp

*giggles* Of the Star Craft players I've talked to, that is the most populer reson to play Tarren XD

I didn't really pay much attecion to the tunes. I was to busy building "suicide if you try" defencies. As Protoss, I use to beable to build up such a strong force of Photon cannons, and crap, nothing could get in. With in secons the entaire force would been destroyed. and maybe a cannon was damaged, or rarely one destroyed. Zerg, I just made huge attack forces.I'd have a smale amount of units on minerals, and the rest of my force maxed out with Mutas, Zerglings, Hydrolics, and others stuff. I was never good at Tarren. Missions liek the one were you have to servive for 10 mins, I cheated and made a hidden base, and proteced it, while the main was being destroyed. ^^;

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games