Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:41 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
((angel i cant find where we were))
(just start over.)
ria kept chasing racy, but soon grew tired. racy outran ria, leaving hr behind. ria was leaning against her knees, bent over and takign a couple breathers. she couldnt catch upto racy, but she wanted to know why she was running away.

negi comes walking
ria saw him, and pointed to Racy. "negi! get her for me please?" she was still tired.
racy ran faster.

negi teleported to racy got racys hands and teleports back to ria with racy in his hand/arms  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:43 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia laid her tail flat on her lap. " Well.. In my old village, We were all happy. until they came. I was bitten.. and my sister tried to kill me, thinking i was impure. There was fire.. and blood everywhere. So many bodies. She came flying at me and I just... snapped."

He nodded solemnly, knowing what came after that. "I'm sorry.." Was all he could say.

Mia shook her head. " Don't be, It's all in the past." She murmured holding him closer. That lump that you got when you didn't want to cry was in her throat.

Yuuta nodded and hugged her. He could tell she wanted to cry. Guess you could call it instinct.. or something like that.

Mia distracted herself by drawing circles in his palm, trying to just clear her mind. She ground her teeth thinking about that vampire she had been changed by years ago.

Yuuta heard her thoughts and it became clear that she was a vampire. It had never occurred to him that she was even though she said she was bitten. "Mia-chan.. I'm a vampire too..," he murmured. In fact him and all his friends were. Yuuta looked at her eyes and he held her hand tightly.

Mia looked up at him, with big suprised eyes. " Really?! " She asked smiling. She hadn't met a vampire, or fallen in love with one, for ages.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:47 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
The Dreaming Panda
Giant_Psychic_Swan
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita stared back at Sora and smiled sheepishly, rubbing her neck nervously. "Eh heh....yeah...Hey Sora..."
eddie looked at the two. "ok..ay....? so, you know him, he knows you, end of story right?" he asked Hita, kinda thinking she was leavng something out.

Sora glanced at Eddie and at Hita, noticing something peculiar. "Are you guys...?" He couldn't say it. But he knew it, deep inside of him.

Hita looked up at Sora, did he care? No way. He didn't care that she was Eddie's girlfriend...no way. She nodded silently in answer to his question, still picking at the grass. She kind of wanted to cry, but she didn't know why.

Sora gritted his teeth but remained calm. It wasn't like he could do anything. "Oh, okay." He began to regret that he'd let her go.. or.. something like that.
Sora glanced at Eddie and shrugged, "Nothing.. I was just.. uhh, curious." He looked back at Hita and saw her discomfort. Probably because he came back. "I'm.. gonna leave now.. See you guys around." Sora started walking off to Luca's direction. Guess he was in the same position as him.

Hita shook her head at Eddie. She didn't think there was anything to tell. She looked up as Sora started to go. She couldn't let him leave like this. No, it was horrible. She stood up, then ran to him, she hugged him from behind and burried her face in his back. She held in the tears that wanted to spill over, and then said firmly. "I'm sorry..." She sighed, then let him go. She glanced back to Eddie with equal the amount of pain in her eyes, then changed into her wolf form and ran away from both of them. She hated seeing people sad, it hurt her. She ran far away from both of them, hiding where neither of them could find her. She blocked all her thoughts so Eddie couldn't find her that way. Now, if one of them found her in this state, well...they really cared enough to give up a lot. She had to give them that much.

((Ha ha! yeah I GTG so I chose to end it like this. ^^))

[ Awh. Okay. Byee(: ]
Sora felt her bury her head on his back, hearing the words 'I'm sorry'. A sigh escaped from his lips and he turned around just in time to see her leave in her wolf form. "Hita!" He yelled. This time, he felt frantic. Sora started to follow her, also changing into his wolf form. He knew he wouldn't be able to find her since she probably would've hidden somewhere.. well,.. hidden. "Hita...
[ He and Mitsuki are wolves! Yaya. xD ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:51 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia shook her head. " Don't be, It's all in the past." She murmured holding him closer. That lump that you got when you didn't want to cry was in her throat.

Yuuta nodded and hugged her. He could tell she wanted to cry. Guess you could call it instinct.. or something like that.

Mia distracted herself by drawing circles in his palm, trying to just clear her mind. She ground her teeth thinking about that vampire she had been changed by years ago.

Yuuta heard her thoughts and it became clear that she was a vampire. It had never occurred to him that she was even though she said she was bitten. "Mia-chan.. I'm a vampire too..," he murmured. In fact him and all his friends were. Yuuta looked at her eyes and he held her hand tightly.

Mia looked up at him, with big suprised eyes. " Really?! " She asked smiling. She hadn't met a vampire, or fallen in love with one, for ages.

"Yup, really." Yuuta smiled and lifter her up, putting her on his lap. "I was born a vampire," he murmured. Yuuta buried his head on her neck and closed his eyes. "I love you," he whispered.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:54 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Giant_Psychic_Swan
The Dreaming Panda
Giant_Psychic_Swan
The Dreaming Panda

Sora glanced at Eddie and at Hita, noticing something peculiar. "Are you guys...?" He couldn't say it. But he knew it, deep inside of him.

Hita looked up at Sora, did he care? No way. He didn't care that she was Eddie's girlfriend...no way. She nodded silently in answer to his question, still picking at the grass. She kind of wanted to cry, but she didn't know why.

Sora gritted his teeth but remained calm. It wasn't like he could do anything. "Oh, okay." He began to regret that he'd let her go.. or.. something like that.
Sora glanced at Eddie and shrugged, "Nothing.. I was just.. uhh, curious." He looked back at Hita and saw her discomfort. Probably because he came back. "I'm.. gonna leave now.. See you guys around." Sora started walking off to Luca's direction. Guess he was in the same position as him.

Hita shook her head at Eddie. She didn't think there was anything to tell. She looked up as Sora started to go. She couldn't let him leave like this. No, it was horrible. She stood up, then ran to him, she hugged him from behind and burried her face in his back. She held in the tears that wanted to spill over, and then said firmly. "I'm sorry..." She sighed, then let him go. She glanced back to Eddie with equal the amount of pain in her eyes, then changed into her wolf form and ran away from both of them. She hated seeing people sad, it hurt her. She ran far away from both of them, hiding where neither of them could find her. She blocked all her thoughts so Eddie couldn't find her that way. Now, if one of them found her in this state, well...they really cared enough to give up a lot. She had to give them that much.

((Ha ha! yeah I GTG so I chose to end it like this. ^^))

[ Awh. Okay. Byee(: ]
Sora felt her bury her head on his back, hearing the words 'I'm sorry'. A sigh escaped from his lips and he turned around just in time to see her leave in her wolf form. "Hita!" He yelled. This time, he felt frantic. Sora started to follow her, also changing into his wolf form. He knew he wouldn't be able to find her since she probably would've hidden somewhere.. well,.. hidden. "Hita...
[ He and Mitsuki are wolves! Yaya. xD ]
((aws okay.))
eddie wanted o run after her, but he knw e couldnt. but he tried anyways. he ran as fast as he could, soon lifting himself off the ground and flyig to her faster than he thought he could. he was really confused, but he wanted to help. he kinda lingered atthe thought that hita used to like sora, and maybe sora like her back too. he got twitchy, thiking maybe hita liked sora back again, and he stopped flying, stopping in mid air and landing back on the ground. he shook the though out of his head, and got up to fly again, but theyre already gone. he lost them and he had no idea where to find hita. he felt a lingering pain in his chest, a familiar one he hasnt felt in a while. but he ignored it, and tried not to give up and tried to follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:57 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"Yup, really." Yuuta smiled and lifter her up, putting her on his lap. "I was born a vampire," he murmured. Yuuta buried his head on her neck and closed his eyes. "I love you," he whispered.

Mia smiled, stroking his hair. " I love you too. " she responded kissing the top of his head.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:57 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
(just start over.)
ria kept chasing racy, but soon grew tired. racy outran ria, leaving hr behind. ria was leaning against her knees, bent over and takign a couple breathers. she couldnt catch upto racy, but she wanted to know why she was running away.

negi comes walking
ria saw him, and pointed to Racy. "negi! get her for me please?" she was still tired.
racy ran faster.

negi teleported to racy got racys hands and teleports back to ria with racy in his hand/arms
racy was startled when negi got her, but she pulled her hands out of negi's "get off me, dammit." racy said, tearing up. she hid her face behid her hair.
ria took racy' hair and moved it out if ehr face, seeing tears fall out if racy's eyes. "racy.. whats wrong?" she said, concerned.
racy turned away, "nothing. leave me alone!" racy teleported away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:02 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
(just start over.)

negi comes walking
racy ran faster.

racy was startled when negi got her, but she pulled her hands out of negi's "get off me, dammit." racy said, tearing up. she hid her face behid her hair.
ria took racy' hair and moved it out if ehr face, seeing tears fall out if racy's eyes. "racy.. whats wrong?" she said, concerned.

"is she ok?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:03 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia smiled, stroking his hair. " I love you too. " she responded kissing the top of his head.

"What shall we do now my adorable vampire?" Yuuta started playing with her hair as he waited for her response. He was acting more like a kitty who was playing with yarn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:05 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

"What shall we do now my adorable vampire?" Yuuta started playing with her hair as he waited for her response. He was acting more like a kitty who was playing with yarn.

Mia smiled a flirty smile and kissed his lips gently. She broke the kiss and laid her forehead against his. " I don't know. We could go to the park." She murmured in a whisper tone.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 pm
Luca was eating an apple, finally forgetting yesterday's incident. He chomped on it happily and stared off in the distance. Luca wasn't feeling mischievous today. He felt like he should.. be more serious. Luca shrugged the feeling off and continued eating his apple.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:12 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
racy ran faster.

"is she ok?"
ria shruggs. "i dont think so..." ria said. "c'mon we have to look for her!" ria said, starting to run in a random direction.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:15 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
racy ran faster.

"is she ok?"
ria shruggs. "i dont think so..." ria said. "c'mon we have to look for her!" ria said, starting to run in a random direction.

he talks to ria telepethickly "do you know what her brain waves are?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:19 pm
racy was in her dorm. she wasnt crying, she wasnt breaking anything, she wasnt screaming till her throat bled either. she was just sittign on he bed staring blankly at a wall. she was trying to figure out what was wrong with her. was there a reason luca didnt like her? was she too pushy? was her reason not good enough? actualy it wasnt. 'youre eyes arnt that bad though...' she remebred saying. and she remerbed his reaction. she gripped at a pillow and gritted her teeth. she sighed, calming down. she really didt like it though. i mean, what was that?! he just tries to blow her away by kissing mitsuki's cheek. Messed UP!! ox uwaaaa. it worked though. she tried to give up on luca. i mean... hes just one guy. and even worse: She was still going out with Koji. but.. he never came back anymore. she never sees him. he keeps disapearing. >.< she cant stay alone for too long. it'll drive her nuts. it already has.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:20 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"is she ok?"

he talks to ria telepethickly "do you know what her brain waves are?"
ria looked back at negi. "brain waves? no." she shook her head. she didnt even know what brain waves were.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games