Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:46 pm
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
Darkfox Vulpin
Sura Tokaniku
<.< >.> Where did the cute kit on the FLCL Vespa go?
I was caght up in AIM...

*giggles* K ^.^
I clicked on MSNm on your bar but it woun't tell me how to reach you there...

I've notessed that too, it sent me to the person's look up O.o but I found by moving the mouse over the MSN or Yahoo thing, a little thing pops up saying the name. it's zeonic_skunk@hotmail.com ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:53 pm
Sura Tokaniku
*giggles* Of the Star Craft players I've talked to, that is the most populer reson to play Tarren XD

I didn't really pay much attecion to the tunes. I was to busy building "suicide if you try" defencies. As Protoss, I use to beable to build up such a strong force of Photon cannons, and crap, nothing could get in. With in secons the entaire force would been destroyed. and maybe a cannon was damaged, or rarely one destroyed. Zerg, I just made huge attack forces.I'd have a smale amount of units on minerals, and the rest of my force maxed out with Mutas, Zerglings, Hydrolics, and others stuff. I was never good at Tarren. Missions liek the one were you have to servive for 10 mins, I cheated and made a hidden base, and proteced it, while the main was being destroyed. ^^;

You know, I think I'll start typing in red, seeing how I like the color so much. You get to keep crimson though! :3

Anyhow, I never really had trouble playing Terran, heck, that survival mission? I built up the base, defenses, then made enough guys to go out and actually INVADE the map o.O
There's an alternative ending to that mission if I'm not mistaken biggrin

As for Toss cannons, just bring a bunch 'o tanks nearby, but out of range, siege mode them, then send a marine in. They can shoot farther than their own vision distance, so if you send a unit on a suicide run, they can attack about 2 SC tiles further! surprised

Back 'em up with Goliaths and Firebats and a spidermine field and you've got a nice chokepoint hold. whee
Of course, that only works on Toss, a zerg player could send a boosted zergling running through the minefield and get all the spidermines on hot pursuit, then end up burying next to the tanks, effectively blowing them up with their own technology xp

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:57 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
*giggles* Of the Star Craft players I've talked to, that is the most populer reson to play Tarren XD

I didn't really pay much attecion to the tunes. I was to busy building "suicide if you try" defencies. As Protoss, I use to beable to build up such a strong force of Photon cannons, and crap, nothing could get in. With in secons the entaire force would been destroyed. and maybe a cannon was damaged, or rarely one destroyed. Zerg, I just made huge attack forces.I'd have a smale amount of units on minerals, and the rest of my force maxed out with Mutas, Zerglings, Hydrolics, and others stuff. I was never good at Tarren. Missions liek the one were you have to servive for 10 mins, I cheated and made a hidden base, and proteced it, while the main was being destroyed. ^^;

You know, I think I'll start typing in red, seeing how I like the color so much. You get to keep crimson though! :3

Anyhow, I never really had trouble playing Terran, heck, that survival mission? I built up the base, defenses, then made enough guys to go out and actually INVADE the map o.O
There's an alternative ending to that mission if I'm not mistaken biggrin

As for Toss cannons, just bring a bunch 'o tanks nearby, but out of range, siege mode them, then send a marine in. They can shoot farther than their own vision distance, so if you send a unit on a suicide run, they can attack about 2 SC tiles further! surprised

Back 'em up with Goliaths and Firebats and a spidermine field and you've got a nice chokepoint hold. whee
Of course, that only works on Toss, a zerg player could send a boosted zergling running through the minefield and get all the spidermines on hot pursuit, then end up burying next to the tanks, effectively blowing them up with their own technology xp

I usally keep up a strong attack force for such attacks.

I rarely played live people, I just sat back and lauged my a** off, at stupid computer AI trying to send wve after wave into my tos base, geting slaughter befor they eve get close ^^

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:59 pm
Ooooooooooooooooooo.........................I.....seee......STARCRAFT!!!!!!!!! 3nodding  

Redfox_Wolf

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:00 pm
Sura Tokaniku

I rarely played live people, I just sat back and lauged my a** off, at stupid computer AI trying to send wve after wave into my tos base, geting slaughter befor they eve get close ^^

I see. I mostly played/made RPG maps for Stacraft rather than play against other people or the comp, but the few times I did play agaisnt my friends, I'd kick their arse so hard they'd need to call a surgeon to remove the boot! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:01 pm
Redfox_Wolf
Ooooooooooooooooooo.........................I.....seee......STARCRAFT!!!!!!!!! 3nodding

Yesh, yesh you do :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Redfox_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:03 pm
DoomNeko
Redfox_Wolf

I LOVE THAT FRICKEN GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh

I love bein da Terrans. The Zerg are good too, and the Protoss can kiss my a**. The Protoss suck. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:05 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

I see. I mostly played/made RPG maps for Stacraft rather than play against other people or the comp, but the few times I did play agaisnt my friends, I'd kick their arse so hard they'd need to call a surgeon to remove the boot! xp

XD

My friend was the one who'd beat me when I played him. It was his game, and he'd been on BAttle.net for weeks, so I was unfarely dissadvantaged.

Being I've only been partly through the first game. I need to get my own copy of the games, and start on BAttle.net

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:05 pm
Redfox_Wolf
DoomNeko
Redfox_Wolf

I love bein da Terrans. The Zerg are good too, and the Protoss can kiss my a**. The Protoss suck. xd

That'd be pretty hard, you know, what with them not having a mouth to use for such extent. o_0;;

Unless... wait, no, I don't even wanna go there. whee sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:06 pm
DoomNeko
Redfox_Wolf
DoomNeko
Redfox_Wolf

That'd be pretty hard, you know, what with them not having a mouth to use for such extent. o_0;;

Don't need to go there, I know where your headed. xd  

Redfox_Wolf

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:07 pm
DoomNeko
Redfox_Wolf
DoomNeko
Redfox_Wolf

Hey, we might have found some one to take the Tarren's place in our sig starcraft game ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:08 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Redfox_Wolf
DoomNeko
Redfox_Wolf

Hey, we might have found some one to take the Tarren's place in our sig starcraft game ^.^

Who? eek  

Redfox_Wolf

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:08 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

XD

My friend was the one who'd beat me when I played him. It was his game, and he'd been on BAttle.net for weeks, so I was unfarely dissadvantaged.

Being I've only been partly through the first game. I need to get my own copy of the games, and start on BAttle.net

Hehe. :3
Anyhow, that was waaaaaay back. Now I'm addicted to Morrowind, have been for the past 2 years whee

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:11 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Redfox_Wolf
DoomNeko
Redfox_Wolf

No matter, I'm still drawing a pic of Akhy on a vulture in hawt smexy tight spacepants and merc gear xp whee  

Sonya Khatsworth

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:13 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

XD

Hehe. :3
Anyhow, that was waaaaaay back. Now I'm addicted to Morrowind, have been for the past 2 years whee

I want to play that sooo bad. That and Knights of the old Republic almost made em brake my no Xbox edict ^^;  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games