Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:22 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia looked up at him, with big suprised eyes. " Really?! " She asked smiling. She hadn't met a vampire, or fallen in love with one, for ages.

"Yup, really." Yuuta smiled and lifter her up, putting her on his lap. "I was born a vampire," he murmured. Yuuta buried his head on her neck and closed his eyes. "I love you," he whispered.

Mia smiled, stroking his hair. " I love you too. " she responded kissing the top of his head.

"What shall we do now my adorable vampire?" Yuuta started playing with her hair as he waited for her response. He was acting more like a kitty who was playing with yarn.

Mia smiled a flirty smile and kissed his lips gently. She broke the kiss and laid her forehead against his. " I don't know. We could go to the park." She murmured in a whisper tone.

"Mmk." He lifted her up, bridal style and headed to the park. "Off we go!" He started to march like a soldier and made funny faces. Yuuta gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and he smiled happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:23 pm
angel_eyes200
racy was in her dorm. she wasnt crying, she wasnt breaking anything, she wasnt screaming till her throat bled either. she was just sittign on he bed staring blankly at a wall. she was trying to figure out what was wrong with her. was there a reason luca didnt like her? was she too pushy? was her reason not good enough? actualy it wasnt. 'youre eyes arnt that bad though...' she remebred saying. and she remerbed his reaction. she gripped at a pillow and gritted her teeth. she sighed, calming down. she really didt like it though. i mean, what was that?! he just tries to blow her away by kissing mitsuki's cheek. Messed UP!! ox uwaaaa. it worked though. she tried to give up on luca. i mean... hes just one guy. and even worse: She was still going out with Koji. but.. he never came back anymore. she never sees him. he keeps disapearing. >.< she cant stay alone for too long. it'll drive her nuts. it already has.

"nevermind" he says to ria then teleports to the door of racy's dorm and knocks on it  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:24 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia looked up at him, with big suprised eyes. " Really?! " She asked smiling. She hadn't met a vampire, or fallen in love with one, for ages.

"Yup, really." Yuuta smiled and lifter her up, putting her on his lap. "I was born a vampire," he murmured. Yuuta buried his head on her neck and closed his eyes. "I love you," he whispered.

Mia smiled, stroking his hair. " I love you too. " she responded kissing the top of his head.

"What shall we do now my adorable vampire?" Yuuta started playing with her hair as he waited for her response. He was acting more like a kitty who was playing with yarn.

Mia smiled a flirty smile and kissed his lips gently. She broke the kiss and laid her forehead against his. " I don't know. We could go to the park." She murmured in a whisper tone.

"Mmk." He lifted her up, bridal style and headed to the park. "Off we go!" He started to march like a soldier and made funny faces. Yuuta gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and he smiled happily.

Mia giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, to help support herself. She smiled at his goofy faces. You're so silly. she thought to him happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:30 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck, to help support herself. She smiled at his goofy faces. You're so silly. she thought to him happily.

'I know. I'm crazy.' He thought back. They soon arrived at the park and he set Mia down gently on one of the benches. "So what now?"  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
racy was in her dorm. she wasnt crying, she wasnt breaking anything, she wasnt screaming till her throat bled either. she was just sittign on he bed staring blankly at a wall. she was trying to figure out what was wrong with her. was there a reason luca didnt like her? was she too pushy? was her reason not good enough? actualy it wasnt. 'youre eyes arnt that bad though...' she remebred saying. and she remerbed his reaction. she gripped at a pillow and gritted her teeth. she sighed, calming down. she really didt like it though. i mean, what was that?! he just tries to blow her away by kissing mitsuki's cheek. Messed UP!! ox uwaaaa. it worked though. she tried to give up on luca. i mean... hes just one guy. and even worse: She was still going out with Koji. but.. he never came back anymore. she never sees him. he keeps disapearing. >.< she cant stay alone for too long. it'll drive her nuts. it already has.

"nevermind" he says to ria then teleports to the door of racy's dorm and knocks on it
racy calls out to the person at the door, whoever it was. "Go Away and Leemee Alone!!" and she burried her head in ehr pillow. she wasnt feeling well anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

'I know. I'm crazy.' He thought back. They soon arrived at the park and he set Mia down gently on one of the benches. "So what now?"

Mia shrugged at him. " I dunno. " She sat her elbows on her nees and leaned over slightly. " Whadda you want to do?"  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:33 pm
Luca leaned on one of the dorm rooms, not knowing that it was Racy's dorm. He continued chomping on his apple. 'What I didn't like was when she told me, "you're eyes aren't that bad though." I mean, really...' He sighed and finished the last of his apple, throwing away the core in a nearby trash can. "I hate girls who like me because of my looks..," he murmured to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:34 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

racy calls out to the person at the door, whoever it was. "Go Away and Leemee Alone!!" and she burried her head in ehr pillow. she wasnt feeling well anymore.

"uhm but ria and i wanna know whats wroung" he says then talks to ria telapathicly "ria. racy is in her dorm. her name is racy right?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:37 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia shrugged at him. " I dunno. " She sat her elbows on her nees and leaned over slightly. " Whadda you want to do?"

Yuuta glanced at the swings and shrugged. "Wanna swing?"
[ Awh. I have to go. gonk ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:39 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Yuuta glanced at the swings and shrugged. "Wanna swing?"
[ Awh. I have to go. gonk ]

[ Awwwwh. Mmkayy [ : Byee!!!!! ]
Mia smiled and popped up quickly, hard for the normal human eye to see. She took Yuuta's hands and ran to the swings excitedly.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:49 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"uhm but ria and i wanna know whats wroung" he says then talks to ria telapathicly "ria. racy is in her dorm. her name is racy right?"
ria ran to racy's dorm, and she got tired quickly but she made it. "yeah.. its racy. and why do you sound so stiff when your talkign to me?" ria asked, looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

ria ran to racy's dorm, and she got tired quickly but she made it. "yeah.. its racy. and why do you sound so stiff when your talkign to me?" ria asked, looking up at him.

"ria what do you mean by i sound stiff?"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:02 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

she stands up, looking at him. she mimics him on what he said earlier. " 'racy is in her dorm.' 'ria what do you mean i sound stiff?' " ria looks at him. "heres how i would say it. 'Racy's in her dorm.' and 'Whudya mean im stiff?' " ria looekd at him, hoping he got her point.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:06 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

she stands up, looking at him. she mimics him on what he said earlier. " 'racy is in her dorm.' 'ria what do you mean i sound stiff?' " ria looks at him. "heres how i would say it. 'Racy's in her dorm.' and 'Whudya mean im stiff?' " ria looekd at him, hoping he got her point.

"oh then i dont know"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:37 am
((So I'm on when no one else is, so I'm going to write a long passage in here. ^^))

Hita ran as fast as her four legs could carry her, which was pretty darn fast, mind you. She ran deep into the woods, then glanced around and chanted a small spell her brother taught her. He said that it would mask the area to look like no one was there, and it blocked all sound and thoughts from excaping to other people's ears. But, she could still see and hear if someone was approaching her. She fell out of her wolf form, then hugged her knees to her chest and thought deeply about her situation.
Gosh, when she had met Sora and Raven...she was so different. She was still immature from just being resurrected, and she acted the same way she did when she died. She rushed into battle and hurt herself...then had to be looked after by Sora and Raven. Yes, she was reckless, but she was also happy. She was easily upset, but she was always upset for the benefit of others.
Hita ruffled her hair, shaking her head with an amused smile about all of this. She just had a crush on Sora back then...he never gave her anything back. He was just the kindest of the group. When she was hurt, he didn't ignore her. She sighed and rubbed her cheeks. This wasn't the best day of her life...She wanted to be with Eddie...but, she knew deep down that she still had feelings for Sora.
She was just so frusterated with this! She hated being in the middle of things. She was wanted by both boys...and now, something had to be done about it. No matter what happened in the end, she would end up hurting one of them, and that would hurt her. She shook her head, refusing to cry, then just curled up in the fetal position and went to sleep.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games