Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:18 pm
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Hehe. :3
Anyhow, that was waaaaaay back. Now I'm addicted to Morrowind, have been for the past 2 years whee

I want to play that sooo bad. That and Knights of the old Republic almost made em brake my no Xbox edict ^^;

Well, why don't you jsut get them for the PC instead? Those games aren't exclusive to the X-Box and for all I know, except a small difference in visual distance and the need for a decent PC (mine's an old P3 that I stuck a GeForce4 and 512 Mb of RAM inside).

Best part is, the PC version of Morrowind can have MODS. Thing is, the modding community for thios game is the HUGEST I've seen in, like, forever O.O
Starcraft may have tons of maps on the net, but the MW modders have made twice as much in full 3D! (and not jsut locations surprised !)

If I'm not msitaken, the PC bundle pack with both expansions sells for about... 30$? Cost me 50 jsut for the original "vanilla" game when I bought it, not counting tax xp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:20 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Redfox_Wolf
DoomNeko
Redfox_Wolf
Ooooooooooooooooooo.........................I.....seee......STARCRAFT!!!!!!!!! 3nodding

Yesh, yesh you do :3

I LOVE THAT FRICKEN GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! blaugh

I love bein da Terrans. The Zerg are good too, and the Protoss can kiss my a**. The Protoss suck. xd

That'd be pretty hard, you know, what with them not having a mouth to use for such extent. o_0;;

Unless... wait, no, I don't even wanna go there. whee sweatdrop

Hey, we might have found some one to take the Tarren's place in our sig starcraft game ^.^

No matter, I'm still drawing a pic of Akhy on a vulture in hawt smexy tight spacepants and merc gear xp whee

^.^

how many pics are in your rotation?

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:22 pm
Sura Tokaniku
^.^

Somewhere between 20 and 30 pics if I'm not mistaken, gonna add the railgun mech one shortly :3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:23 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Hehe. :3
Anyhow, that was waaaaaay back. Now I'm addicted to Morrowind, have been for the past 2 years whee

I want to play that sooo bad. That and Knights of the old Republic almost made em brake my no Xbox edict ^^;

Well, why don't you jsut get them for the PC instead? Those games aren't exclusive to the X-Box and for all I know, except a small difference in visual distance and the need for a decent PC (mine's an old P3 that I stuck a GeForce4 and 512 Mb of RAM inside).

Best part is, the PC version of Morrowind can have MODS. Thing is, the modding community for thios game is the HUGEST I've seen in, like, forever O.O
Starcraft may have tons of maps on the net, but the MW modders have made twice as much in full 3D! (and not jsut locations surprised !)

If I'm not msitaken, the PC bundle pack with both expansions sells for about... 30$? Cost me 50 jsut for the original "vanilla" game when I bought it, not counting tax xp

YEah, some day I probly get them..... these mods stuff, can you changer your main character to look like...I don't know... A Zerg? ^.^ probly to sura if I could  

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:25 pm
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
^.^

Somewhere between 20 and 30 pics if I'm not mistaken, gonna add the railgun mech one shortly :3

*Laughs into acoma* Thought having five was alot.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:25 pm
O_o I miss playing bloody roar. gonk  

Vir-San

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:31 pm
Sura Tokaniku
YEah, some day I probly get them..... these mods stuff, can you changer your main character to look like...I don't know... A Zerg? ^.^ probly to sura if I could

Dunno, t'would depend on if someone made such a race mod. I know someone made actual Alien models for the game, dunno about Zerg o.o

Sura Tokaniku
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku
^.^

*Laughs into acoma* Thought having five was alot.

Just added the Railgun Mech and counted, makes for 28 in total. I'll be adding more as I finish new sketches / coloured pics. =3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:49 pm
Seems mine chages more, now that I have like six  

Skuger Moonclaw

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:00 am
Sura Tokaniku

Well the expression still holds true here!
"The more the merrier!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:03 am
!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEE hand!!  

Vir-San

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:04 am
DoomNeko
Sura Tokaniku

Well the expression still holds true here!
"The more the merrier!"

Once I get a neat setting. I'm gonna use my digital camera, and take a pic of my Zaku kicking wing's butt, and put that in my sig ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:07 am
Bunny Vir

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh? what's that?  

Skuger Moonclaw

Vir-San

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:09 am
Sura Tokaniku
Bunny Vir

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh? what's that?
ice ganluet O.o new donation item... i finnaly got my hand eek weeeeeeeee to bad i didnt have more letters. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:11 am
XD hand turns into sword!!!  

Vir-San

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:13 am
Bunny Vir
XD hand turns into sword!!!

O.O!

Where and who can I buy the donation items off?!>!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games