Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:20 pm
K.C walked to her dorm.I wonder how Eddie knew I sprain my ankle? He must heard my thoughts. I heard everyone has some kind of power. I don't have any. I must have been boring. She unlocked the door and went in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image
Ѵ 𝔬 𝔫

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

The dark haired, all powerful neko male glided over the school grounds. He had heard Hita's distress about Sora coming back. He wondered why this had bothered so much, and he was starting to get more and more worried. Now he couldn't even feel her presence in the slightest. She must have used one of his charms....He sighed, perching himself on the edge of the dorm building, his tail swishing back and forth. In his depressed state, he made it snow just over his head, to cheer him up a bit.

`•.•●•۰• ••.•´

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:27 pm
Sora sat still near a lake he had found. His long, white hair swaying slightly in the breeze. It was taking a while.. looking for Hita. He had tried his best to look for her, but in the end, he wasn't able to locate her. Maybe his luck was running out. Everything seemed to go wrong. Sora stood up and started walking around again. Looking for Hita turned out to be harder than he expected.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:29 pm
[[ Hi guys biggrin D ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:46 pm
[ Hey Rumpel! Omigosh, there was an Earthquake here.. biggest one I have felt. o.o ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:49 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ Hey Rumpel! Omigosh, there was an Earthquake here.. biggest one I have felt. o.o ]

[ Omg really?! There was a tornado warning here. ]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:53 pm
[ Really? Whoaa.. Okay, I'm like.. scared. xD ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 pm
[[ XDD. I LIVED!!! ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:57 pm
eddie sighed, frustrated. he didnt want to give up looking for hita, but it was taking forever! eddie found Sora though, and he ran over. "hey, Sora! have you found her yet?" then eddie loekd around. guess not. then eddie heard K.C's thought... but he was bust at the moment, so he just sent her one back. Your not boring. i had fun. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:02 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ XDD. I LIVED!!! ]]

((yays! xD))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:05 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ XDD. I LIVED!!! ]]

((yays! xD))

[[ Teeeeeheeeeee. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:06 pm
"She's probably hiding in the woods.." Sora pointed towards the trees in front of him and sighed. "She's in there. Somewhere.." He started walking inside, brushing away the branches in his way.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:11 pm
The Dreaming Panda
"She's probably hiding in the woods.." Sora pointed towards the trees in front of him and sighed. "She's in there. Somewhere.." He started walking inside, brushing away the branches in his way.
eddie nodded. he followed sora, absentmindedly ducking under a few low branches and pushing some away and stepping over roots. eddie felt kinda bad he didnt even know hita enough to know where she would go, or what she would do, or what she did in her past other than comming back to life. eddie stayed silent through out following sora, and he felt that deep tension of awkward silence around them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:16 pm
Sora stared at the empty space in front of him and sighed once more. He looked up and started walking again. Listening quietly for any sudden movement. Sora decided to break the silence between them. "So.. how's life?"  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:19 pm
[[ Angel sorry i can't reply to you on walk on the wild side, My char is in a tent with Logan. //Logans a girl, my character is straight for every one who isnt on that roleplay. XDD ]]  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games