Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:21 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Sora stared at the empty space in front of him and sighed once more. He looked up and started walking again. Listening quietly for any sudden movement. Sora decided to break the silence between them. "So.. how's life?"
eddie shrugged. "i dunno.. its been differnt lately. differnt for the four of us." eddie shrugged, not really knowing how to explain it. "has life been good with you lately? besides.. being in a coma n' all?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:22 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ Angel sorry i can't reply to you on walk on the wild side, My char is in a tent with Logan. //Logans a girl, my character is straight for every one who isnt on that roleplay. XDD ]]
(( xD mhmk. ))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:29 pm
[[ Gotta go guys! Probably be back later!!! ;DD ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:29 pm
Sora shrugged, looking at Eddie. "Not really. I've been having ugly luck lately." He looked at the sky and closed his eyes.

[ Be right back guys. Going to watch Blood+ ]

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:39 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Sora shrugged, looking at Eddie. "Not really. I've been having ugly luck lately." He looked at the sky and closed his eyes.

[ Be right back guys. Going to watch Blood+ ]
(mhmk. awwg you guys just left me alone here. =.=)

eddie loked up at sora. "why?" then eddie remebered what happened a few minutes ago. "um..d-did you and hita.. have something before i came in?" eddie asked, jsut checking so he didnt get the wrong idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:42 pm
[[ I'm backkkkk. - echoes- OMG!! IM ALL ALONEEEEEEEE! DX ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:40 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
racy calls out to the person at the door, whoever it was. "Go Away and Leemee Alone!!" and she burried her head in ehr pillow. she wasnt feeling well anymore.

"uhm but ria and i wanna know whats wroung" he says then talks to ria telapathicly "ria. racy is in her dorm. her name is racy right?"
ria ran to racy's dorm, and she got tired quickly but she made it. "yeah.. its racy. and why do you sound so stiff when your talkign to me?" ria asked, looking up at him.

"ria what do you mean by i sound stiff?"
she stands up, looking at him. she mimics him on what he said earlier. " 'racy is in her dorm.' 'ria what do you mean i sound stiff?' " ria looks at him. "heres how i would say it. 'Racy's in her dorm.' and 'Whudya mean im stiff?' " ria looekd at him, hoping he got her point.

"oh then i dont know"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:07 pm
((Eh...I missed you guys.... crying I'm sad now....))  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:11 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan

((do i know you?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:20 pm
sk8rkool1
Giant_Psychic_Swan

((do i know you?))

[[ She was on this roleplay like hundreds of pages ago. Teehee.
AGH!! I'm so bored -.-]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:31 pm
angel_eyes200
eddie sighed, frustrated. he didnt want to give up looking for hita, but it was taking forever! eddie found Sora though, and he ran over. "hey, Sora! have you found her yet?" then eddie loekd around. guess not. then eddie heard K.C's thought... but he was bust at the moment, so he just sent her one back. Your not boring. i had fun. wink

K.C's ears pirked up. She had heard Eddie's thoughts.Wow! Maybe I do have powers! Thanks again Eddie!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:59 pm
[ @Angel. Imma reply to your post ]

Sora shook his head and shrugged. "She had feelings for me back then.. I.." He sighed and shrugged once more. "I don't know.. really." Sora decided to sit down under a tree, exhausted. He raised his hand and a bunch of white wolves appeared in front him, seeming as if to bow. Sora stared at the wolves in front of him and spoke in a inaudible whisper. "Help us search for Hita." As he uttered the final word, the wolves dispersed in different directions.

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:37 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria ran to racy's dorm, and she got tired quickly but she made it. "yeah.. its racy. and why do you sound so stiff when your talkign to me?" ria asked, looking up at him.

"ria what do you mean by i sound stiff?"
she stands up, looking at him. she mimics him on what he said earlier. " 'racy is in her dorm.' 'ria what do you mean i sound stiff?' " ria looks at him. "heres how i would say it. 'Racy's in her dorm.' and 'Whudya mean im stiff?' " ria looekd at him, hoping he got her point.

"oh then i dont know"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:44 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ @Angel. Imma reply to your post ]

Sora shook his head and shrugged. "She had feelings for me back then.. I.." He sighed and shrugged once more. "I don't know.. really." Sora decided to sit down under a tree, exhausted. He raised his hand and a bunch of white wolves appeared in front him, seeming as if to bow. Sora stared at the wolves in front of him and spoke in a inaudible whisper. "Help us search for Hita." As he uttered the final word, the wolves dispersed in different directions.
eddie sighed, leaning against a tree close by to sora's. "oh.. well..that..kinda explains everything..." eddie crossed his arms, then watched sora's little wolf thing, and he seemed not very suprised. eddie was kinda tired, but he didnt have any one or anything to help him, unlike sora who had the wolves. "well, ima go look s'more..." eddie said, pushing himself off the tree and walked around looking for hita.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:45 pm
Storm The wicked
angel_eyes200
eddie sighed, frustrated. he didnt want to give up looking for hita, but it was taking forever! eddie found Sora though, and he ran over. "hey, Sora! have you found her yet?" then eddie loekd around. guess not. then eddie heard K.C's thought... but he was bust at the moment, so he just sent her one back. Your not boring. i had fun. wink

K.C's ears pirked up. She had heard Eddie's thoughts.Wow! Maybe I do have powers! Thanks again Eddie!

eddie heard the thought, and he kinda chuckled to himsef. he thought back to her. oh..um.. i kinda sent that thought to you... i have telepathy. sweatdrop  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games