Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:47 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria ran to racy's dorm, and she got tired quickly but she made it. "yeah.. its racy. and why do you sound so stiff when your talkign to me?" ria asked, looking up at him.

"ria what do you mean by i sound stiff?"
she stands up, looking at him. she mimics him on what he said earlier. " 'racy is in her dorm.' 'ria what do you mean i sound stiff?' " ria looks at him. "heres how i would say it. 'Racy's in her dorm.' and 'Whudya mean im stiff?' " ria looekd at him, hoping he got her point.

"oh then i dont know"
(RAWR! i just got on, sheesh!)
ria shrugge and knocked on racy's door. "c'mon racy, open up."
racy groaned, and took off one of her shoes and threw it at the door, making a loud thud.
ria kinda jumped backwards suprised by the thud. "fine!" ria called back, and stomped away, unhappy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:48 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
((Eh...I missed you guys.... crying I'm sad now....))
((Dx uwaa why cant you be on now?? uwaa stupid dad. made me leave the house. >.<))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:51 pm
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
((Dx uwaa why cant you be on now?? uwaa stupid dad. made me leave the house. >.<))

[[ Awwh. Now theres only like two people on. crying ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
she stands up, looking at him. she mimics him on what he said earlier. " 'racy is in her dorm.' 'ria what do you mean i sound stiff?' " ria looks at him. "heres how i would say it. 'Racy's in her dorm.' and 'Whudya mean im stiff?' " ria looekd at him, hoping he got her point.

"oh then i dont know"
racy groaned, and took off one of her shoes and threw it at the door, making a loud thud.
ria kinda jumped backwards suprised by the thud. "fine!" ria called back, and stomped away, unhappy.

((i know i just like replying so i was trying to go for 5 before you replyed))
negi knocked on the door "please just stop being so mad or at least tell us why your mad"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:53 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

[ Huh? What? I'm here. ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:55 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

[ Huh? What? I'm here. ]

[[ Oh. sorry! DX Three. Hehe. Not counting myself. 4laugh ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:58 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"oh then i dont know"

negi knocked on the door "please just stop being so mad or at least tell us why your mad"
racy bit her lip, really wanting them to leave. jsut so theyd get off her back, she called out one very important word to her issue. "LUCA!!!" she yelled through her pillow.
ria's ears picked up. "luca? i know a luce. he was at the hospital!.....racy is mad... cuz of luca..." ria was starting to put the peices together, looing very thinky right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:00 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

[ Huh? What? I'm here. ]

well, not really a big diff.
the max we would ever get is a 6 or 5. v.v
nothing compared to last summer. and id hav to leave in 2 weeks. uwaa waitng 6 months fr NoThInG!!! Dx  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:01 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

racy bit her lip, really wanting them to leave. jsut so theyd get off her back, she called out one very important word to her issue. "LUCA!!!" she yelled through her pillow.
ria's ears picked up. "luca? i know a luce. he was at the hospital!.....racy is mad... cuz of luca..." ria was starting to put the peices together, looing very thinky right now.

negi walks to ria "ok well we found out a word"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:02 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

[ Huh? What? I'm here. ]

nothing compared to last summer. and id hav to leave in 2 weeks. uwaa waitng 6 months fr NoThInG!!! Dx

DX
[[I remember before the 100th page. You had to go back like two pages to find what someone responded to you. Haha. It was a pretty hot roleplay back then. ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:05 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ Huh? What? I'm here. ]

DX
[[I remember before the 100th page. You had to go back like two pages to find what someone responded to you. Haha. It was a pretty hot roleplay back then. ]]

[ -cries- I know. And I'd usually be all like, did they reply yet? xD I'd be really lost then. ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:08 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ Huh? What? I'm here. ]

DX

[ -cries- I know. And I'd usually be all like, did they reply yet? xD I'd be really lost then. ]

[[ Haha. Yep. I left for a while, then came back, and then left again. And I just came back. XD I don't plan on leaving. ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:11 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

"And a word is all we need. c'mon." ria said, taking negi's arm and running outside. "we have to find luca. i know racy enough to know what the problem is." ria said, sounding like she was so sure of everything. "Luca-san!! Luca-san!!" ria called out, with ehr hands cupped around her mouth calling for luca.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:13 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

"And a word is all we need. c'mon." ria said, taking negi's arm and running outside. "we have to find luca. i know racy enough to know what the problem is." ria said, sounding like she was so sure of everything. "Luca-san!! Luca-san!!" ria called out, with ehr hands cupped around her mouth calling for luca.

"ok"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:14 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

DX

[[ Haha. Yep. I left for a while, then came back, and then left again. And I just came back. XD I don't plan on leaving. ]]
uwaa we need everyone back! we need Ed. i think Eds gonna came back around later. ;D yay! anyways, Ed, Leon, Koi, Kai, Koji, um... koi's sis (forgot her name...) um..Blais! Tora, and Damien, and Danny, and Kat.... and.... Yuki! stressed damn that yuki. ANYWAYS! and alot more people! Dx  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games