Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:15 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ Oh. sorry! DX Three. Hehe. Not counting myself. 4laugh ]]
well, not really a big diff.
the max we would ever get is a 6 or 5. v.v
nothing compared to last summer. and id hav to leave in 2 weeks. uwaa waitng 6 months fr NoThInG!!! Dx

DX
[[I remember before the 100th page. You had to go back like two pages to find what someone responded to you. Haha. It was a pretty hot roleplay back then. ]]

[ -cries- I know. And I'd usually be all like, did they reply yet? xD I'd be really lost then. ]

[[ Haha. Yep. I left for a while, then came back, and then left again. And I just came back. XD I don't plan on leaving. ]]
uwaa we need everyone back! we need Ed. i think Eds gonna came back around later. ;D yay! anyways, Ed, Leon, Koi, Kai, Koji, um... koi's sis (forgot her name...) um..Blais! Tora, and Damien, and Danny, and Kat.... and.... Yuki! stressed damn that yuki. ANYWAYS! and alot more people! Dx

[[ Lol. XDD I remember izzy's two old characters. forget their names though. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:19 pm
Sora looked at Eddie and shrugged. He stood up and dusted his pants. Soon heading the other way.

Luca jumped down from the roof and landed right beside Ria. "Yo, what's up?" He chomped on an apple and looked curiously at Ria.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:26 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Sora looked at Eddie and shrugged. He stood up and dusted his pants. Soon heading the other way.

Luca jumped down from the roof and landed right beside Ria. "Yo, what's up?" He chomped on an apple and looked curiously at Ria.
ria was kinda startled after seeing luca right next to her, then looked around. "where did you- how did- what-" then she shook her head. "nevermind. um.. c-can i aske something? im just asking... how did you get racy to become liek this? i havent seen her like this since.... ever." ria said, kidna nervous to how luca would react.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:31 pm
"Well, I guess.. she likes me. And, she thinks I hate her." He lifted his finger and pointed at his head. "I can read minds. And well, her thoughts were a bit too loud." Luca shrugged and looked at the distance. "So, what do you need me for?"
[ Gotta go. Bye(: ]

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 pm
The Dreaming Panda
"Well, I guess.. she likes me. And, she thinks I hate her." He lifted his finger and pointed at his head. "I can read minds. And well, her thoughts were a bit too loud." Luca shrugged and looked at the distance. "So, what do you need me for?"
ria shrugged. "wll, i can read minds too, but i guess she locked me out.. sweatdrop but i kinda figured out... you rejected her hard..." ria looekd down, feeling kinda sad for racy. "c-can you kinda... fix that? so shes not too... you know. paranoid? crazy? outta her head?" ria was kinda makng things up, and she knew racy was neither of those thngs. "at least get her to get out of her room..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:37 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
ria shrugged. "wll, i can read minds too, but i guess she locked me out.. sweatdrop but i kinda figured out... you rejected her hard..." ria looekd down, feeling kinda sad for racy. "c-can you kinda... fix that? so shes not too... you know. paranoid? crazy? outta her head?" ria was kinda makng things up, and she knew racy was neither of those thngs. "at least get her to get out of her room..."

negi goes in his room and lays on his bed  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:47 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

DX
[[I remember before the 100th page. You had to go back like two pages to find what someone responded to you. Haha. It was a pretty hot roleplay back then. ]]

[ -cries- I know. And I'd usually be all like, did they reply yet? xD I'd be really lost then. ]

[[ Haha. Yep. I left for a while, then came back, and then left again. And I just came back. XD I don't plan on leaving. ]]
uwaa we need everyone back! we need Ed. i think Eds gonna came back around later. ;D yay! anyways, Ed, Leon, Koi, Kai, Koji, um... koi's sis (forgot her name...) um..Blais! Tora, and Damien, and Danny, and Kat.... and.... Yuki! stressed damn that yuki. ANYWAYS! and alot more people! Dx

ah, right. ;D
yeah... but theres more.
REKS!!!! omg i totally forgot about reks!! xD im sorry reks.
AND SHUN!! uwaa how could i forget about shun and kiki?! x)
um... who else? i think thats it....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:51 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

DX

ah, right. ;D
yeah... but theres more.

[[ There was someone who killed himself cause mia didnt like him and then he freaking haunted her.. it was creepy. XDD ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ah, right. ;D
yeah... but theres more.

[[ There was someone who killed himself cause mia didnt like him and then he freaking haunted her.. it was creepy. XDD ]]
xDD haha sorry, that sounds kinda... funny. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:55 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

((haha negi dies jk))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:01 am
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ah, right. ;D
yeah... but theres more.

[[ It was. XDDD
@Sk8rkool1: Lol, Noo!! He has so much to liveeee for!!! heeh ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:03 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ah, right. ;D
yeah... but theres more.

[[ It was. XDDD
wait who was it? if he ever comes back, id like to laugh at him. ;D
jk hes dead. xD but if ever....  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:07 am
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ah, right. ;D
yeah... but theres more.

[[ It was. XDDD

[[ Idk.. He stayed for a while but like, before he killed himself, he'd stare at mia from trees and stuff, and hide in bushes. XDDDDD It was funny. I think he only talked to her once before he died, and then a little after he haunted her. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:15 am
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

negi falls on his floor and just lays ther  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:16 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ It was. XDDD

[[ Idk.. He stayed for a while but like, before he killed himself, he'd stare at mia from trees and stuff, and hide in bushes. XDDDDD It was funny. I think he only talked to her once before he died, and then a little after he haunted her. ]]
wew... StAlKeR!! 0.o  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games