Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:17 am
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[[ There was someone who killed himself cause mia didnt like him and then he freaking haunted her.. it was creepy. XDD ]]
xDD haha sorry, that sounds kinda... funny. xD

[[ It was. XDDD
@Sk8rkool1: Lol, Noo!! He has so much to liveeee for!!! heeh ]]
wait who was it? if he ever comes back, id like to laugh at him. ;D
jk hes dead. xD but if ever....

[[ Idk.. He stayed for a while but like, before he killed himself, he'd stare at mia from trees and stuff, and hide in bushes. XDDDDD It was funny. I think he only talked to her once before he died, and then a little after he haunted her. ]]
wew... StAlKeR!! 0.o

[[XD Yeah. ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:18 am
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
"Well, I guess.. she likes me. And, she thinks I hate her." He lifted his finger and pointed at his head. "I can read minds. And well, her thoughts were a bit too loud." Luca shrugged and looked at the distance. "So, what do you need me for?"
[ Gotta go. Bye(: ]
ria shrugged. "wll, i can read minds too, but i guess she locked me out.. sweatdrop but i kinda figured out... you rejected her hard..." ria looekd down, feeling kinda sad for racy. "c-can you kinda... fix that? so shes not too... you know. paranoid? crazy? outta her head?" ria was kinda makng things up, and she knew racy was neither of those thngs. "at least get her to get out of her room..."

negi goes in his room and lays on his bed

negi falls on his floor and just lays ther

[[ I'd respond, but my char is trapped since panda didn't respond to me. lol. ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:21 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
"Well, I guess.. she likes me. And, she thinks I hate her." He lifted his finger and pointed at his head. "I can read minds. And well, her thoughts were a bit too loud." Luca shrugged and looked at the distance. "So, what do you need me for?"
ria shrugged. "wll, i can read minds too, but i guess she locked me out.. sweatdrop but i kinda figured out... you rejected her hard..." ria looekd down, feeling kinda sad for racy. "c-can you kinda... fix that? so shes not too... you know. paranoid? crazy? outta her head?" ria was kinda makng things up, and she knew racy was neither of those thngs. "at least get her to get out of her room..."

[[ I'd respond, but my char is trapped since panda didn't respond to me. lol. ]]

((no its fine he likes being on the floor whille thinking. who is your char?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:29 am
((sorry, my characters are kinda each in a depressing state, all unoccupied but not in the mood for talking to anyone else... except for ria, but shes talking to Luca sweatdrop i think ima gtg soon, kinda tired...))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:32 am
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

[[ Mia (: ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:37 am
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

[[ Mia (: ]]

((oh yeah))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:38 am
( i dun feel like going off yet... =.= )  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:39 am
angel_eyes200
( i dun feel like going off yet... =.= )

((then dont))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:43 am
((im not.... but i Really wanna RP!!! hey quick queston: what was with all that Makoto business if she just left in the end?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:46 am
angel_eyes200
((im not.... but i Really wanna RP!!! hey quick queston: what was with all that Makoto business if she just left in the end?))

((i dont know))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:53 am
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((i dont know))
xD mhmk.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:59 am
angel_eyes200

[[ Hehe. Roleplaying is like the only thing i do on gaia!! ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:01 am
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((i dont know))
xD mhmk.

((ok))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:54 am
[[ Really bored, so I'm just making a post. [: ]]
Mia dropped Yuuta's hand, hopping up onto the swing. A grin grew across her face as she kicked off and started to swing. Laughing, she felt the wind coarse through her hair as she looked up into the clear blue sky. Her eyes twinkled slightly as the sun reflected off them. She wasn't looking directly into it, but it was so bright it just bounced off of her iris'. She let go, soaring for a few moments, and landing on her feet, very catlike. Mia decided to sit on top of the swing set, and climbed up. She felt very...monkey like. Balancing herself out, she motioned for Yuuta to come up and join her. She had both of her hands on the sides of the cold, metal bar. She let her head hang back, and eventually, she was hanging upside down.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:29 am
((Ugh....Y must I always be forced to do things that interrupt my RP time!?!? Rawr!!!))

Hita sat alone in her little barrier that locked her out from the world. She could feel Sora's wolves looking for her, trying to smell her out. And they might get really close, just outside of the barrier before her scent was completely cut off. It would be strange, and cause suspicion, but they wouldn't be able to do anything. They might even jump to conclusions, thinking something had happened to her. Of course, if that happened she would wipe away her pitious attitude and show herself, but if it didn't...She'd stay like this for as long as she could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Von stared at the thick woods as a small breeze blew onto his face, making his dark hair flow behind him. His dark eyes were stoic as he attempted to find the place his sister's presense was last. The charm he gave her worked on most, but for the person who created it, it was easy to read in between the lines. His eyes wandered to below him, on the ground where Eddie and Sora were looking. His ears could pick up their speak about Hita, and why she was like this. He examined them both, seeing who he would rather Hita be with personally.
The older sibling only cared for his sister's safety, and considering that, Sora would be the better choice. He was a strong being, he had lots of power. His summoning of the wolves were proof of that. He obviously was in a high position for the animals to be acting as such.
The serene male looked ahead, back to the tops of the trees, and flitted closer. Once he was in the very middle of the thickest of the forest, he lowered himself down, onto the ground. He glanced around, then walked in what seemed like a sensable direction.

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games