Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:19 pm
*Sora appears at the Ramen shop and hides her chakra signature just as Ryoku walks out looking like Gaara. Then he walks away, leaving the real Gaara alone. Then she walks over to the Ramen shop, and puts a hand on her brother's shoulder, feeling him stiffen all over*
Gaara: S-Sora...?
Sora: *color returns to her eyes as the block starts to wear off* I'm sorry Brother... I really- *gasp, because the block starts to take over again. Then returns to mind-lost state. Color leaves her eyes, as she forcefully infuses Chakra into Gaara's mind, knocking him unconscious. Then she picks him up, and quickly disappears back to where Deidara and Sasori are*
Sasori: That was quick...
Deidara: Yes, hm... That was fairly quick... Good thing you strengthened the mind block Sasori no Danna. Otherwise, she might not have been able to fulfill her duty.
Sora: It's all wrong! ...Are we done here...?
Sasori: Yes, we are. Now bring him along. By the way, you're going to have to thank your friends later for the information.
Sora: *looks down* You're right... I should.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:58 am
*senced the Ataksuki*.......... no gaara *reverted back and teleported to where Sasori and Deidara were* thats as far as u go Ataksuki  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:43 pm
*sences ryokus chakra an finds him an ataksuki* ryoku!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:33 pm
*creates a barrier that prevents anyone from getting in or getting out*
me:............. Ataksuki........ ur not leaving this barrier alive until either A. u hand over Gaara, or B. i kill u both and take him back by force  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:35 pm
*creates a door through the barrier an runs beside ryoku* ryoku w-who r they? ataksuki?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:22 pm
*eyes turn red*......... sam get out of here now  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:26 pm
no im not leaving i already told i wouldnt leave ur side!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:47 pm
Deidara: *Looks down a smiles* Sora.... * Sora puts Gaara down on the sand, and then lets the sand engulf him so that he disappears* So, now it doesn't matter if you decide to kill us, and now we obviously can't hand him over... So let us go. We don't want to hurt you, since we're all highly skilled... much better then a brat like you, hm?
Sora: I wouldn't say something that bold... *Receives the death glare from Deidara* I'm sorry, I'm sorry!  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:40 pm
*starts to aquire demonic features* u dare to under estimate me *without hesitating i create a power surge soo powerful that the world itself began to shake and the wind themselves were crying out as if they were in the presence of evil itself* now bare witness to the powers of the Ka'kari *within a fraction of a second i appear infront of Diedara and then i smacked in to the ground with such force that the ground beneathe the sand shattered*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:57 pm
Sora's eyes begin to change colors as she begins to take on demon features of her own. Her red eyes turn an icy blue, her skin takes on a black tint, and her hair turns from it's normal black to a pale white. She takes a step in front of Deidara, and holds her hands out to Ryoku. "Take mine if you want, but you cannot take my sensei's life." she whispers. ((Funny thing, whenever she takes on demon form, she immediately becomes quieter and calmer, but her strength and stuff grows immensely... odd...)) She takes another step towards Ryoku, hands still out stretched.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:04 am
.................. * then a toothy grin came across my face* ok *charged at her grabbed her face then slammed her to the ground*.............. that was boring............. *looks at diedara who by which is half dead due to my attack* now to take care of the one who dared to under estimate his opponent *begins walking to him*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:06 am
Sora grabs Ryoku leg and then swings him around so that he slams into his barrier. Then she leaps to her feet, healing everything in the process. "Don't think it'll be that easy..."  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:12 am
*an evil laughter is heard* that tickled abit *appears infront of u* so u do have some fight in u *charges at u, but at the same time i grab ur neck, smash u to the wall of my barrier and started to choke u and i started to laugh dementedily as if i enjoyed this*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:26 am
Sora slides right through, transforming into water. Then she winds herself around Ryoku, then slipping away. She gracefully lands in the middle of the battlefield. "Deidara sensei... Sasori no danna..."
"Yes, I understand. But come back one piece, hm?" Deidara smiles through his pain. They both disappear in a puff of smoke.
Sora turns back toward Ryoku, "It's just you and me now I guess..."  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:33 am
................... u betrayed ur own brother and ur letting them escape........... oh u won't live to see his world again sora that i garanttee *get on all fours then a demon cloak appeared around me* i'm gonna a kill u sora and then i'll track those 2 down and kill all of ur conrades  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games