Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:09 am
Arrie Warclaw
Your's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Arcanasylvana's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As you can see there is a difference when compared side by side. Hers is a new one as it is darker than yours.

surprised Ooooo! *crossing fingers for Arca's hatchling*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:09 am
http://dragcave.net/user/dpxantos is his scroll and his gaia username is damgnomes (it's an inside joke)
silver!!!!!!!!!!!  

Kayariy

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:10 am
Infirmary update...

EDITED: Friday, August 15, at 9:40 a.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatched and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. if you didn't notice. Yay, goal = met! I can go to college and not get access to a computer until wednesday now yay!  

Kayariy

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:13 am
Kayariy
http://dragcave.net/user/dpxantos is his scroll and his gaia username is damgnomes (it's an inside joke)
silver!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the Silver! I love them... as you can tell by how many I currently have. I'm after another gold. I want a female but keep getting males. *sigh*

Thanks for the bf's info. Will send him an invite in a few hours... after I get finished working in here. 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:14 am
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
silver!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the Silver! I love them... as you can tell by how many I currently have. I'm after another gold. I want a female but keep getting males. *sigh*

Thanks for the bf's info. Will send him an invite in a few hours... after I get finished working in here. 3nodding biggrin

smile I'm rushing about crazily today getting packed, checking the hourly drops for silvers.... but I can stop checking now  

Kayariy

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:22 am
Kayariy
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
silver!!!!!!!!!!!

smile I'm rushing about crazily today getting packed, checking the hourly drops for silvers.... but I can stop checking now

I can understand the crazy packing mode. Spent last week not only packing but moving my younger son to his graduate school at University of Georgia. He's started the DVM program there. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:40 am
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
silver!!!!!!!!!!!

I can understand the crazy packing mode. Spent last week not only packing but moving my younger son to his graduate school at University of Georgia. He's started the DVM program there. biggrin

yeah, it's very tough.....
just learned that they aren't giving us laptops till wednesday, but due to room size I can't bring my desktop with me.... /cry, my poor silver eggling! I just got you....... but I can't tend you till wednesday..... you can remove the purple hatchling and black egg from my incubator list... black was abandoned due to I won't be around to see it hatch, and purple was frozen due to I already have an adult purple and the purple hatchling is CUTE  

Kayariy

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:09 am
Kayariy
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
silver!!!!!!!!!!!

just learned that they aren't giving us laptops till wednesday, but due to room size I can't bring my desktop with me.... /cry, my poor silver eggling! I just got you....... but I can't tend you till wednesday..... you can remove the purple hatchling and black egg from my incubator list... black was abandoned due to I won't be around to see it hatch, and purple was frozen due to I already have an adult purple and the purple hatchling is CUTE

I'll get the changes to your scroll done. Don't worry about your silver. We'll take good care of it for you. That's the purpose of the Incubator... everyone looking after everyone's dragons. 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:12 am
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy
silver!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll get the changes to your scroll done. Don't worry about your silver. We'll take good care of it for you. That's the purpose of the Incubator... everyone looking after everyone's dragons. 3nodding biggrin

I know, I just feel bad... was planning on getting the silver today, letting its 3.5 days go by as I get settled in, then on monday start walking it to get it views..... but today, saturday, sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday? that's cutting it close... and i'll be busy all wednesday and might not even get the laptop then, wednesday's the EARLIEST i might get it.  

Kayariy

Highlord_Demon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:21 am
Arrie Warclaw
Arcanasylvana's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As you can see there is a difference when compared side by side. Hers is a new one as it is darker than yours.

Huh your right it is darker... cool  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:23 am
Highlord_Demon
Arrie Warclaw

Huh your right it is darker... cool

that's a variation available in thorn dragons that have been bred. So if you breed your little thorn dragon, the baby might end up like that.  

Kayariy

Arcticfawx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:07 am
Guys, I just rescued a blue with 2.6 days left and only 50 views!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It needs some lovin.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:51 am
Arcticfawx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It needs some lovin.

We'll get it hatched for you, fawx! 3nodding biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:09 am
Willa-Wisp
Arcticfawx

We'll get it hatched for you, fawx! 3nodding biggrin

Et, voila! A water hatchling! Congrats! xd  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games