Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:11 pm
What he send?

EDIT: XD I read it wrong...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:15 pm
kitten254
(this is aimed at serenity and heather im guessing)
"Shut up.I've actually taken the time to realize that Katie's getting better, but you guys are just too ******** ignorant to notice, i guess." -Melina, about and hour and a half ago

so he said she had a point so i said
"me too. i mean i was thinking and i agreed with her, but not in a selfish way just a "i see"....i have changed, alot, compared to how i was. I'm glad she has open eyes to see it, cuz thats what i want for her! I want her to be happy! To wear a smile and i know thats a hard goal to go for but im gonna keep trying until she has a smile that she wears with pride! Like me! Occasionally it slips and i tear up or something, but i never say y or for how long, or all those other things i did, i just say, im sad....thats it! I'm just being my natural poet self and not letting melina know the details cuz i know thats a bad choice!!!! for everyone!!! i want everything to be done and over, i want them to get over their little grudge so maybe melina can regain herself and hold her head up! I want her to be happy and feel loved!!! I know she does, but i know she doesnt all the time, thats y i reassure her so much, i want her to be sooooo happy....thats why i offer my jacket when shes cold, i want her to be warm and happy....i want her to be happy as all hell and for her to always ask for help when she needs it, i want her to ask me or you, that convo will forever be between us if she ever asks for my help. Occasionally she comes to me, but not often like she used to. I'm ok with it, i really am, i want her to feel free from my emotional grasp, im not trying to hold her back, im trying to protect her. I want her to be happy, like me, be relaxed and happy. I promise with every atom and fiber of my mortal being that i will always be there for her, always be a shoulder to cry on, always be a best friend, to always love her like shes my very own twin sister, to back her up and help her, to be by her side and fight for her if she ever needed help!!!! I truly love her....so much"
I started crying from the start...i get real emotional when i talk about making her happy....  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:19 pm
*nods head* I see.... omg, For some reason, I can't think of anything to say to that crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:20 pm
u dont need to....im too happy to care  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:45 pm
GOOD ^^ so, whats new with you?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:49 pm
charlie the unicorn supporting my fruit popsicles  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:59 pm
WOW O.O

right now, I'm hating the internet, I go out to find the torrent I'm looking for, download it, and i can't even open it...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:48 pm
awwww im sorry  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:00 pm
it sucks crying since when did they make it so hard to get stuff unlegally(because illegal is a hateful word)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:34 pm
lol niiice  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:08 am
lolz >.< I guess I'm having ti guess now (my password finder takes too long sadly crying )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:19 am
im confused.....im updating my profile
I LOVE KYO!!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:00 am
coolz ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:05 pm
HES SO GOD DAMN HOT AND HES SO ******** AWESOME IN FRUIT BASKET lol  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:14 pm
lol, I read fruits basket at one time, but I stopped because I got bored with it...  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games