Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lol Immortal zealot

6,050 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:00 pm
"Then we are off"
((next post in Valentine Mannor))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:27 am
User Image
Arianne sat in her cage with a sigh, she was bored. That was to be expected when one was a slave. Pressing her hands against the cool bars, she fanned herself. Feeling a bit hot inside of the market, looking around she sighed. There was too many slaves and not enough master's.

(Ari's Profile)  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Samurai_V

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:55 am
DenaHoshigaki
User Image
Arianne sat in her cage with a sigh, she was bored. That was to be expected when one was a slave. Pressing her hands against the cool bars, she fanned herself. Feeling a bit hot inside of the market, looking around she sighed. There was too many slaves and not enough master's.

(Ari's Profile)

Saito had finished his last mercenary job, and his client told him of a place where he could find slaves. He had never heard of it before, but it peeked his interest. As he entered the dimly lite place, his expectations were low. It was then his eyes locked onto a beautiful girl. She looked familiar, like he had seen her from one of his past jobs, but couldn't remember. He walked up to the cage, putting on his best smile and said, "Hey pretty girl, want to come with me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image
Ari raised an eyebrow at the man before her, he didn't look half bad. Actually, he could qualify as hot. But that confidence that swirled around him along with his charming smile told her right off the bat. Player. Not her scene. She snorted and looked away from him, "Tch. Whatever. It's your choice. Not mine."  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MothyRara

Devoted Elocutionist

11,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
Animist J. Jewl

Animist slithered back over to the corner of her cage and coiled into a green pile of scales. She stared out of her cage at the other slaves around her as well as at the few masters and mistresses that entered occasionally.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:08 pm
Saito was suprised at her cold reaction to him, not many women could resist his charms. This just made him want her even more. He wanted to make her love him. He talked to the slave trader and paid for her. He unlocked her cell and extended a hand. "I can't let you go, but I can at least take you to a better place", he said with a wink.  

Samurai_V

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image
Arianne sighed and stood to walk out of her cage, ignoring his hand and flirtatious wink. She was hardly interested in the likes of him. "Where is this 'better place' you speak of then?" She watched him warily, making sure he didn't get too close to her; the last thing she wanted and needed was him hitting on her; that doesn't even include any other things he might have in store for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:36 pm
"It's not far from here", Saito said as he sensed her uneasiness around him and turned to lead the way. He was sure she was following him, even without him looking. He was quit for most of the way, but when he knew he was close to his home he spoke up. "So what's your name? Mine's Saito. I never expected a pretty girl like you to end up as a slave.

(to be continued at Saito's Home)  

Samurai_V

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:00 pm
I replied at Saito's Home  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:22 am
User Image

Avery sat in her cage, unhappy that she was there to begin with. She sighed as she slumped against the cage bars, her knees pulled to her chest with her arms wrapped around her legs and forehead pressed against her knees.  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MothyRara

Devoted Elocutionist

11,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:25 am
User Image
Animist J. Jewl

Animist looked over to the girl in the cage next and slithered over. She hissed to get her attention. She would have crawled through the gaps between the bars but her snake form was to big for that. She stared at the girl, waiting for her to notice her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:27 am
User Image

Avery lifts her head and glances over at Animist. "Yes?" She questions the girl tiredly trying to figure out why she was hissing at her.  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MothyRara

Devoted Elocutionist

11,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 am
User Image
Animist J. Jewl

Animist shifted back into her human form. "Hi." she said in a cold tone. "How long have you been here waiting?" she asked the girl curiously, gripping the bars of her cage as she sat on the balls of her feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:35 am
User Image

Avery shrugged in the girl's direction. "Long enough. Kinda hard to tell when you're locked in this stupid cage... but maybe a day or two..." She shrugs and looks away, "You?"  

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MothyRara

Devoted Elocutionist

11,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:43 am
User Image
Animist J. Jewl

Animist shrugged as well. "Weeks, months, I don't know for sure but longer then a few days. I'm surprised they haven't killed me yet. Though I understand why no master wants me. I'm rebellious, I have temper issues, and I'm very territorial. On top of all of that I'm a snake." she said with a light giggle. She sighed and looked to the ground.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games