Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            This is it, boys, this is war- what are we waiting for?
                                            Why don't we break the rules already?
                                            I was never one to believe the hype
                                            Save that for the black and white!
                                            I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked
                                            But here they come again to jack my style!
                                            Dɾҽա-لҽղղą ♏ąɾցօ Ɛìժҽix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

Adopted HalfbloodFirst Year GryffindorLiterary Enthusiastspc

「 Sorting Feast 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew felt so surprised when the Hat gave her the biggest plot twist she just had for her childhood, except it was a good one. She loved surprises, and this made her grin that she jumped off the seat and rushed to the Gryffindor table. The Hufflepuff table was right beside it, and she could see Ivar giving him a thumbs-up. Drew waved at him with enthusiasm she never thought she had before sitting down to her new-found friend, who was sorted first before her. "This is cool, we're in the same house!" The young Gryffindor grinned, still trying to shake off the adrenaline, "The hat jus' talked to me or something, d'you have tha' too? It said that I'm a mixed one or somethin' - could've been a Hufflepuff or a Ravenclaw. But I think I think this one more, you know?"

« with [Gi-Seung] at [Gryffindor Table] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

Well, some nights I wish that this all would end...
                                            'Cause I could use some friends for a change...
                                            And some nights I'm scared you'll forget me again!..
                                            Some nights I always win, I always win...
                                            But I still wake up, I still see your ghost!..
                                            Oh, Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh!..
                                            What do I stand for? Most nights, I don't know...

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:05 am
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett's attention was soon caught by another first year who was also Asian though Rhett knew he wasn't very good at placing where the boy's ancestors were from having not had much interaction with others besides his occasional trip with his Dad and the one time he went to China with his grandparents which had been overwhelming with all the lights and noise. The boy seemed to recognize him by name though and Rhett grinned, "Yeah, though my family calls me Rhy too." Now that he thought about it being called something that sounded like a piece of bread might not be the most popular though Ibarra introduced himself as Barry.

He blinked in confusion when asked about muggle tech and shook his head, "Sorry can't say I am. Nǎinai, Grandma, I mean she's muggleborn though but I don't see her much. I am more familiar with plants and nature and that sort of thing, comes with growing up inside the New Forest." He shrugged, "Sorry about that. What kind of muggle tech in particular are you interested in?" He added hoping to learn something new. It would keep his mind occupied instead of wondering about when the feast was going to be or how long he'd have to sit there before getting to explore the castle some.

Time: 2036-2037
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for interaction }
                  Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:58 am
This is a fight to the death, our holy war;
A new romance, a trojan whore!
We will, we will, we will rise again-
This is a fight for the day,
Night, black and white...
A victory dance, a burning riot.

User Image
M A D O C
R H Y D D E R C H
W A R L O W

gryffindor │ first year │ halfblood

Mad's eyes snapped open as soon as the hat boomed out his house, although its words had made him want to punt it at the headmaster, regardless of how true they might be. He'd never been one to delude himself, after all. But that hadn't been any bloody reasoning for putting him in Gryffindor. What? What he supposed to 'channel' his aggression into? Running up and down tower stairs. He took a seat at the table with a glower, deciding he was probably best off with the other boys his age, and not those annoying girls from down by the lake, two of whom had made it to Gryffindor. They were both Asian, and he was oddly proud that he was most certainly the tallest and oldest looking, and talking about muggle technology, although one had just said something about growing up in a forest. "We have a phone and a TV at home," he said abruptly, in lieu of introducing himself like a normal person. "No mobile phones, though, and the telly works like s**t. Computer's always trashed, too, with all the magic in the air." Mam said it would better when more of them were out of the house, but oh well, right? Not like he could play video games here. "I'm Madoc," he said after a moment. "Warlow."

OOC:
mc2

Jade Galaksylph

I am the best, she claimed and more;
A battle scarred conquistador!
We will, we will, we will rise again-
This is a fight for love, lust, hate, desire...
We are the children of the great empire.
Hey, hey, say a prayer.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:58 am
I feel the light upon my skin, like fingertips;
Reminding me that night must end.
Be brave, like bridges underwater,
Keeping strong beyond their time.
I feel the light upon my skin,
Reminding me that night must end.

User Image

𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

gryffindor prefect │ muggleborn │ fifth year

Essie was already exhausted and the feast hadn't even begun yet. She'd had to spend the majority of the train ride in a long-winded prefect meeting detailing her new duties, then make sure all the first years were headed in the right direction once they got off the train... The Gryffindor had nearly dozed off during the carriage ride up to the castle, had it not been so bumpy of a ride. Now she sank into a seat across from Rich and Garnet with a sigh. "Hi guys," she said, and rolled her eyes good-naturedly as Garnet complained about all the new Hufflepuffs."That's my sister's house, Gar, be nice. Besides, I'm going to have to bring all the new Gryffindors up to the tower in a bit. It'll be like herding cats," she joked, although she had to admit there were an awful lot of new lions. At least quidditch tryouts wouldn't suffer for it.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

There's something about sadness,
That leaves us wanting more.
A sickness that breathes...
From holding on to letting go,
The change is like dying-
Teach me to create a beautiful past.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 3:17 pm
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
User Image
User Image

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi squealed mentally before hastily apologizing if she was loud to the sorting hat and gasped in amazement when her once gray uniform turned red and gold and a lion replaced her Hogwarts crest. Gryffindor wasn't much of a surprise but she was still happy about her placement. Plus her new table ws right next to Ji's so they could easily sit together during meals! She jumped down from the stool, stumbling a bit, before eagerly joining her new housemates at the table waving at those she knew and didn't know before looking back to the sorting. She cheered when Drew soon joined her at the table moving aside to offer a space beside her. Gi could only laugh and nod excitedly as her friend basically said what she had been thinking and looked on in amazement as she told her that the hat had spoken to her as well. Good to know she wasn't the only one! "He, or she, it,
                                                no they! They told me I reminded them of knights of old which is pretty cool to be compared to a knight! And it's awesome you were suited for so many houses, that must mean your're like a well rounded person or something like that. Now we just have to see where Lizzy is placed."
                                                Gi didn't want to say it out loud, but she didn't think her other friend would be placed in Gryffindor. While she could come out her shell around them she was still a bit timid in general, though really her friend might surprise her. So she waited a tad impatiently for her name to be called and applauded loudly when the girl was sorted into Hufflepuff and gave her a congratulatory wave.

Jade Galaksylph

Second thing
Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:45 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
                                            Mackenzie Hawthorne
                                            Gryffindor - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Reserve Seeker - Halfblood - Adopted
                                            ╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Another disappointment – Mackenzie really wanted to be chosen as a Prefect. She wanted to prove that she was good enough for that at least. Alas, Essie was chosen because she’s better. Kenzie knew she shouldn’t feel jealous – Essie was the better choice. She was all holy and pure and responsible. Plus, they were friends. But it just sucked that it couldn’t be the both of them. What made it worse was that Colton got chosen, too, so for a portion of the train ride up to Hogsmeade, he had to ditch her for a Prefect meeting before patrolling the corridors. Luckily, she didn’t have to sit without her boyfriend during the ceremony. After changing into her uniform, Kenzie made her way to the Gryffindor table, where she intertwined her fingers with Colton’s as the couple watched the sorting ceremony.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒...

Miss GryffindorK

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════╗
                                              Brianna Kaylie Overton
                                              Gryffindor - Thirteen - Third Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                              ╚════════════════════════╝

Brianna sat at the Gryffindor table with Colton and Mackenzie. The blonde watched the sorting quietly, mostly keeping her eyes peeled for any of her friends. Although she absolutely adored Kenzie, Bree felt like a third wheel a lot of the time when it was just the three of them. It didn’t make her wish she had a boyfriend, however. Boys were gross and needed much more attention than she was willing to give. At least, that was the impression she got based off of her brother and his girlfriend. They spent almost every waking second together. Who had time for that? Not Bree. The chaser turned to look down the Ravenclaw table, spotting her other brother. A sigh escaped from her lips as she wished he was sitting with them. At least then she wouldn’t feel like she was in the way if she tried speaking to either Mackenzie or Colton.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                              Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƒιƒтн Ƴєαя Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя

Colton had spent the train ride doing Prefect duties with the others, leaving his brother and sister to entertain Kenzie. Well... Bree probably did a majority, as Connor was usually a stick-in-the-mud. By the time they'd gotten back, Colton was excited to talk about all their new duties until Connor finally told him to shut up about it all. Colton knew Connor secretly hoped he'd be awarded a badge, but the older twin thought he was silly for that desire. When the train stopped, they all rode in together, with Colton leading Kenzie and Bree to the Gryffindor table to watch the sorting. He wrapped an arm around Kenzie, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Looks like we're getting a lot of new members this year. That's good, though Quidditch'll probably be a battleground." He chuckled, knowing both his sister and girlfriend would be concerned with the information. He didn't much care, as he didn't play, but he was always there to support his friends.

kiska166

Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴏsᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs
Fᴀɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪᴘs
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴏsᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs
Fᴀɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪᴘs
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ, ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's sᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs, ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:10 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn
First Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 11 years old...

Location: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

The hat had called her perceptive… but it also called her a loud mouth. It had literally complimented her and then insulted her all in one go. Her look flattened before it called out the name of Gryffindor. She didn’t know anything about the houses really so she just went along with it. Sliding off the stool she headed for the red and gold house that was cheering for their newest housemate. The red head had still been thinking about it as she took a seat across from two girls who had been sorted before her.

They too were talking about the hat and its words. Gabby didn’t want to think on it too much. “It told me I’m perceptive… I’ve got a youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth… I think it was insulting me…” She commented dryly. “I don’t think I’m a fan of that hat…” She added before looking from her lap to the two girls in front of her. “Gabriella, most call me Gabby but any short form works for me.” Gabby figured she might as well give them her name. They were her housemates now. So, that meant they were like family? That is what they were told just before this.

User Image Status: Feeling insulted...
                                                  Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

With: Gryffindors... Drew & Gi

OOC: ---

Jade Galaksylph
                                                  Yukina101

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:30 pm
User Image
                                                  They say we are what we are
                                                  But we don't have to be.
                                                  I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
                                                  I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame.
                                                  I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀᴅᴏʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Darian sighed, taking a seat and propping her chin up with one hand. She'd had a fairly uneventful summer, punctuated by the fact that neither of her sisters were around much. Tiernan she knew had been invited over to Alby's house to hang out, while Rowan was off doing whatever. Which, she reminded herself, was one of the reasons she was so annoyed at the Overton twins. They had decided to invite Rowan to some house party, but hadn't had the manners to invite Darian or Tiernan to their faces. Instead, Rowan had said they told her she could have Darian and Tiernan tag along like they were pets or something. Rude! Like, they had to understand that she, Rowan, and Tiernan were three separate people and not attached at the hip. Yes, they were triplets, but the only trait they shared was their ability to speak to snakes. Otherwise they were completely different. She would have thought that twins would understand that better than anyone, and that asking Rowan to invite her sisters like that meant that it was quite rude.

Whatever, she reminded herself. At least one good thing happened over the summer. She had hung out with Gabe, and they had actually snogged. Well, more Gabe stuttered a lot when they started snogging and then turned bright red and looked gobsmacked at Darian's audacity. Considering what she knew about the Spencer family, that had to do with his upbringing, which she knew better than to argue with any Spencer in the village over. That was asking for trouble. Besides, it wasn't like she had anything against the family. She just thought that their parents were controlling and willing to crush their spirits just for religion. A small smirk pulled at her lips as she remembered that her parents had tried that, and now had three very rebellious daughters as a result. Nevertheless, she and Gabe had started dating, even though they both had to keep it hidden. At least for now. She had plans to announce over the holidays that she was dating a muggle just to give her parents a piece of her mind, and if they didn't like it, she was going to drop the truth about Micah's sorting on them.

She waved at Essie and Rich and nodded politely at Garnet, knowing that the younger teen wasn't at the right house, same as her. Well, not her fault that the Sorting Hat got her sorting wrong. She briefly listened to Essie talk about her new prefect duties and smirked, thinking that ought to be fun to watch. At least Essie had the personality to deal with it. Darian did not.
                                                  "At least it's not herding vipers. They argue all the time, and well, Slytherins are pretty much the same way. I think Tiernan has a better handle of herding snakes out of the three of us though. You've got this." Which was true. She knew for a fact that Tiernan had her own prefect duties covered. Darian and Rowan would have been the worst choices for the job.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, it could be worse, I suppose.
                                                  OOC:

-♡-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sometimes the only pay-off for having any faith
                                                  Is when it's tested again and again everyday.
                                                  I'm still comparing your past to my future.
                                                  It might be your wound but they're my sutures.

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard chuckled at Garnet’s complaint about the amount of Hufflepuffs. They were getting a lot but so was Gryffindor and Slytherin wasn’t doing too bad either. “Oh bad is Balder really?” He questioned not having any firsthand experience with the guy. “Hey Essie,” Richard greeted as she came over and joined them. He’d almost forget that Essie had made prefect this year. “Oh right, how was the prefect meeting anyways?” He asked curiously.

The fifth year’s attention shifted over to Darian as she waved. “Hey Darian,” He greeted her with a wave. “I have to agree cats are better to herd then snakes. Perhaps not as better then badgers but that’s up for debate… I wonder what it’s like herding birds… Can you even herd birds?” He commented before shrugging it off. “Either way I trust it’ll be a good year even with your new herding job.” He added. “I have to see Professor Harlowe sometime this week… not sure how that will go.” Richard was really nervous about forming a club, probably why he hadn’t really been all that serious about it. That was until he spoke with Monika. He wasn’t one for being responsible but perhaps it was time.

With : Gryffindors… Garnet, Essie, Darian

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

Jade Galaksylph
                                      The Forgotten Weasley
                                      Diamond Wales

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:55 am
                                            This is it, boys, this is war- what are we waiting for?
                                            Why don't we break the rules already?
                                            I was never one to believe the hype
                                            Save that for the black and white!
                                            I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked
                                            But here they come again to jack my style!
                                            Dɾҽա-لҽղղą ♏ąɾցօ Ɛìժҽix

Adopted HalfbloodFirst Year GryffindorLiterary Enthusiastspc

「 Sorting Feast 2037 」

Drew nodded interestingly when Gi shared her statement, with the Hat describing the Korean as one of the Knights of Old. The brunette found the concept of knighthood to be really cool, since you get to swing the sword and ride a majestic horse. Drew did smiled in positive flattery when Gi told her that since she can be in Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, that must mean that she was a well-rounded individual. "Pffft, my Uncle Matti told me that I really fit for Ravenclaw. Then again I think he's bein' biased, because he was a Ravenclaw when he used to study 'ere." Though, honestly? Drew kind of expected Ravenclaw just because she was a total bookworm and a certified literary enthusiast, which was why she and Elvira ended up being best friends. Laili, on the other hand, kind of influence her to be less timid and more sociable, another reason why they're also best friends. Hah, remember when her pappa was worried about her shyness back then? That was funny.

The young Gryffindor nodded and watched Liz's sorting once her name was called, though Drew was internally a bit worried for Liz. She reminded Drew of herself back when she was a kid- sensitive and shy. Well, sure, she was still a little bit sensitive, but Drew wasn't one to be stupidly lash out anymore. She then gave her a congratulatory clap when the hat called out "Hufflepuff" which was kind of what she was expecting, maybe Liz needs some nice people for her to blossom. Besides, they can still sit together in classes, anyways. Drew was about to comment about it when a redhead sat across them to share her two pounds about what the hat told her- perceptive, rebellious, and a... loud mouth. "I see that the hat has their brutal honestly, I like that." She dryly told the girl with a amused smirk, as if trying not to snort. "Cool name you got there, sounds knightly to me. Name's Drew, by the way, bu' you already know that. My friend over here is Gi, we met before in Malkin's las' summer."

« with [Gi-Seung, Gabby] at [Gryffindor Table] »

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

Well, some nights I wish that this all would end...
                                            'Cause I could use some friends for a change...
                                            And some nights I'm scared you'll forget me again!..
                                            Some nights I always win, I always win...
                                            But I still wake up, I still see your ghost!..
                                            Oh, Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh!..
                                            What do I stand for? Most nights, I don't know...

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:31 pm
First things first
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
User Image
User Image

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi snickered as Drew told her about her uncle's preferential bias towards Ravenclaw though she could see it as well. She had only known the girl a short while but she could see that she was intelligent and a good thinker which is what she thought the house embodied rather well. But really she was just privately happy the girl was in Gryffindor with her so she'd have at least one person she knew beforehand. Before she could say as much a new person sat in a seat across from them and gave them input into her own sorting offhandedly mentioning that she didn't care much for the hat. She tried to hold in her giggles though since she rather agreed with the hat's assessment as well as Drew's opinion that her name, Gabriella or Gabby, was a very knightly name. Gi waved as her name was said in a short introduction and smiled as well. "Well besides the hat being brutal, are you happy with your sorting or were you expecting another house?" she asked Gabby.

Jade Galaksylph

murruelecreuset

Second thing
Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
I'm the one at the sail, I'm the master of my sea, oh ooh
The master of my sea, oh ooh

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:08 pm
                                            I'm not sure what they said, but if it's true I'll bet-
                                            It's just one more thing I'll regret
                                            I hate my weaknesses, they made me who I am
                                            These things inside my head, they never make much sense
                                            So I wouldn't hold my breath...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯ix

Fourth Year SlytherinPurebloodGardenerxxxx

「 Autumn 2037 」

Garnet gave Richard a look of disbelief, because he was always under the impression that his bestfriend was the type to know every single face in his face. But again, he guess it has to do something with Rich being so starry-eyed to notice. "How bad? I dunno, you tell me." The Slytherin said with a raised eyebrow, "The bloke is puking sunshine and rainbows, but you know me." He proceeded to just shrug and looked up to see Esther joining and greeting them. Garnet gave her a deadpan look when she told him to be nice to the Hufflepuff, given that her sister Liddie was in there as well. He has zero problems with her, but she was too... sheepish, for some reason. Sometimes he forgot that she's related to Esther sometimes, "Actually, I can be a nice person." He dryly told her, but he's also being honest. "But again, I'm not the one with a saintly rep, you know?"

He nodded back at Darian when she arrived to join the small crowd, acknowledging her polite nod as if Garnet was perfectly aware that he's sitting in a "wrong house." But who cares? It wasn't like the prefects were going to dock points from him, since the school year just started. Somehow, Darian's comment about herding vipers made Garnet snicker, it's funny because it's true. "As a Slytherin, I can confirm that it's true." He said with a slight smile, "Phoebe, Rory, Kim, and Flick? Merlin, they're difficult. But oh well, I think I made sure that I won't be getting prefect for last year, saves me from dealing with a bunch of brats." Garnet's face was then crestfallen when he realized that he just joked himself about being borderline-hysterical last year. But whatever, some people would tell him to move on, anyway. Encouraging...

« with [Richard] at [Gryffindor Table] »
                                            « [single] »

xxxxx« Out.Of.Character »xxxxx
                                            just edited a word error: I worte hazel eyes when it should've been green eyes lol

"Yeah, it's cool, I'll be okay"
                                            As I felt your pain wash over me.
                                            So I dry your eyes and hide my shakes.
                                            'Cause I hate the look that's on your face.
                                            Don't hang up, because I don't have anyone left here.
                                            Don't give up, don't hang on to anything I've said!

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 9:59 am
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn
First Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 11 years old...

Location: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Gabby wasn’t sure if she liked its honesty. Well she liked parts of it. She could say she was very much like how the hat described. Though, she would call it being outspoken more so then a loudmouth. Why had the hat made it sound so negative anyways? Pushing that aside Gabby didn’t want to dwell on what the old hat said.

“Thanks,” She replied to Drew. Gabby never really thought about her name as knightly. She could certainly see it though. “I met a couple people over the summer at the wand shop.” She replied before glancing to find Nath and Theo, more so Nath then anyone else. “They’re in different houses though.” She added before looking back to the two girls.

When Gi asked if she was happy with her sorting despite it being what the hat had to say, she paused to think about it. Truthfully she hadn’t been very educated on what each house meant. Lions were usually fierce and as Drew had mentioned symbols of knights. Birds usually were symbols for smarts although sometimes you wouldn’t know it. But an Eagle was definitely one of the smartest birds. Snakes usually went unnoticed until they bite, therefore cunning. And honestly who really knew what badgers symbolized since she always figured they’d ripe your head off like a bear or something.

“To be honest I don’t know much about the houses. But I’d much rather be associated with a lion then a snake. Snakes don’t normally have good reputations.” Gabby replied to Gi. “Besides I can’t say I don’t like the colors.” It was true that red was probably one of her favourite colors and the gold didn’t hurt any either.

User Image Status: Feeling insulted... Otherwise satisfied
                                                  Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

With: Gryffindors... Drew & Gi

OOC: ---

Jade Galaksylph
                                                  Yukina101

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games