Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Slytherin Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Classmates
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I don't like this much.

Aspen felt a grin touch her cheeks when the hat said she was her father's daughter. It was true she'd always been more of a daddy's girl than anything. Luckily, the hat listened to her ....suggestion and placed her in Slytherin. The girl pushed herself to a stand, using a bit of her magic to bloom out the flowers she'd tucked in her hair. Of course, having been a planner, the inside of the roses were a deep green for the house she'd hoped to get. A small grin went toward her father, before the girl strode over to the table for her brand new house.

Once at the table, she sat, but looked over at the sorting immediately to see Laurel's fate. Would they be together, probably not... but she still hoped the best for her other half. When the hat proclaimed Laurel a Ravenclaw, Aspen grinned, sending a thumbs up toward her twin. Following that, she looked around the table. So far not many people were here, but she wasn't sure she wanted to talk to any of them. After all, she didn't know any of them the way she knew Laurel, or even Billie. Maybe... maybe she could try? She scooted over closer to the blonde boy near her, then coughed quietly. How did people not raised literally by wolves do this? "Um... Hello. My name is Aspen. We're.... um... housemates, then?" There. A statement that stated facts. Sure. That would probably work.

Diamond Wales

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:05 pm
User Image
                                                  It's a new day, but it all feels old
                                                  It's a good life, that's what I'm told
                                                  But everything, it all just feels the same
                                                  At my high school, it felt more to me
                                                  Like a jail cell, a penitentiary
                                                  My time spent there only made me see

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

As heard a cough near him and blinked over at the dark-haired girl that had scooted closer to him. He'd seen her along with another girl with the same last name be sorted, and he figured they had to be related. She introduced herself to him and then sounded like she was unsure about how to proceed beyond that. It was likely a good thing he was awesome at that. He extended a hand toward her grinning and decided to introduce himself right back. "Hello, I'm As. That's short for Asbjørn, but I prefer just As. I guess we are housemates. Was that your twin that was just sorted?" Hey, he was curious. It wasn't that often (unless it was his family apparently) that he ran into twins. His family just happened to be lousy with them, starting from his uncles to his cousins. He and his brother were just the newest set.

════════════════════════

Thinking: This is brilliant! I wonder if we're able to tell the house is under the lake or not!
                                                  OOC: Open for interaction!

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Go to college, a university
                                                  Get a real job, that's what they said to me
                                                  But I could never live the way they want
                                                  I'm gonna get by and just do my time
                                                  Out of step, while they all get in line
                                                  I'm just a minor threat, so pay no mind

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? As
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I don't like this much.

Aspen was eternally grateful when the boy - As - introduced himself. Luckier still, he asked questions, which would allow her to carry on the conversation. "Nice to meet you, As." She shook his hand, albeit a bit cautiously. It wasn't like she was afraid of dirt or germs or anything.... but she was a bit worried that he might be a loon. Her parents had taught her to be wary of people she didn't know, after all. When asked about her twin, Aspen instinctively looked over at the girl. "Yes, Laurel. Our parents have a thing about plants." Now it was her turn to keep the talking carrying on, but she knew just what to say. "Do you have any siblings? I've got three in total."

Diamond Wales

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:02 am

AUGUST LI xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✦✧ WREN WINCHESTER

fourth year | Slytherin | mugglebornxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfirst year | Slytherin | pureblood

User ImageUser Image
Daily Dragon writer, Language club, Quidditch announcer
------

setting Slytherin Table, Opening Feast 2046.
with Lots of sneks

August was sitting by his normal spot at every Opening Feast, welcoming each new Slytherin into the fold with a handshake and "Welcome to Slytherin, Mr. Borson," or some such greeting as they found a seat. He waved to Eion--Sheldon?-- when he the boy was called, and flashed him a thumbs up and smile when he was sorted into Ravenclaw. He saw Sonora slide a post-it note towards him in greeting and turned his attention back to his own house. (Why she stuck to post-it notes was beyond him, but of all things Sona liked, post-its seemed quite harmless).

Towards the end of the Sorting, Wren slipped off the stool and over to the green and silver table. He was smirking the slightest to be put with Moira, As and apparently the pretty flowers in her hair As had started talking to. Despite his earlier ambivalence, he realized he had been sorted into Grandmoo's house--his favorite grandmother that had a collection of books about minds and how people worked and had made his wand.

"Well done, welcome to Slytherin, Wren."

Oh and this boy.

"Uh-huh" he spared August a sound and quickly found himself a spot between Moira and flower girl-- Lauren? Laurel?-- before August could say more. "'Sup." He nodded over to As without directly interrupting their conversaion. He let Dunce down next to him, and moments later she was walking amongst their ankles, purring for snacks or pets.

Also open to interaction! And please assume August has greeted all first years smile

Diamond Wales

Miss GryffindorK

Trickblues

addaellis

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:40 am
User Image
                                              ╔═════════════════════════╗
                                              Hailey Scheer
                                              Eleven Years Old - First Year - Slytherin - Muggleborn
                                              ╚═════════════════════════╝

Hailey was sorted into Slytherin, and the feeling of relief came over her when she was rather easily placed in a home. The girl made her way over to the table that cheered the hardest, assuming it was hers, and sat down next to Aspen. The two had met on the way to Hogwarts, just before the boat rides – but she seemed a lot cooler once they had gotten back on land. Unfortunately, Aspen was the only one who had made it into the same house. Laurel had been sorted into Ravenclaw, Cas into Gryffindor, and Elias into Hufflepuff. However, Hailey was certain they could all still be friends. All of their classes were together, which also meant they had the same off blocks. She looked over at the boy who had appeared to be welcoming every new student that was sorted into Slytherin and smiled lightly before turning her attention back to her newest friend and another two boys, who she did not yet introduce herself to. “Hi, I’m Hailey,” she said, extending her hand to shake theirs – first the blond, then the darker haired boy. She didn’t know either of the boys well enough yet, but she wasn’t too nervous about making her own friends anymore. Briefly, the girl wondered about her brother. He was in Hufflepuff – was he upset that she didn’t make it into his house?

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Two, four, six, eight!
                                              Who do we appreciate?

addaellis
Miss GryffindorK
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:00 am
User Image
                                                  It's a new day, but it all feels old
                                                  It's a good life, that's what I'm told
                                                  But everything, it all just feels the same
                                                  At my high school, it felt more to me
                                                  Like a jail cell, a penitentiary
                                                  My time spent there only made me see

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

As felt his smile grow wider as she confirmed that Laurel was her twin. Combine that with what he thought he'd heard was another set of twins, and there were three sets in total. That was definitely different. "Yeah, I have two. One's my sister, and she's in Hufflepuff, and the other's my own twin. He's now a Gryffindor." He considered for a moment about the comment about plants and decided he was curious enough. "When you say thing about plants, you mean the names thing? I get that. My dad and mum preferred Norwegian names, which explains my weird name. Rune's isn't as weird."

He grinned when Wren and another girl joined them, causing As to wave toward the two and glance toward the girl as she introduced herself. "Hey Hailey. I'm As. Happy we're finally sorted?" Which, honestly, he was kind og glad about. The sorting felt like it was taking forever. He then turned his attention to Wren, raising an eyebrow speculatively. "So who was the girl you were whispering with? I think she got into Slytherin too, but I'm just curious.".

════════════════════════

Thinking: This is brilliant! I wonder if we're able to tell the house is under the lake or not!
                                                  OOC: Quoting you Trick since As mentioned Moira o3o

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Go to college, a university
                                                  Get a real job, that's what they said to me
                                                  But I could never live the way they want
                                                  I'm gonna get by and just do my time
                                                  Out of step, while they all get in line
                                                  I'm just a minor threat, so pay no mind

Miss GryffindorK

addaellis

kiska166

Trickblues

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:31 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? As, Hailey, another guy
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope the boys won't gossip forever....

Aspen nodded along when As explained his family. He also had a twin? What interesting odds. "Are you also the older twin? Because then... well, numbers are on our side." She grinned, thinking it highly circumstantial. When As questioned her wording about plants, Aspen chuckled. "Yes, yes indeed. Aspen, Laurel, Willow, and Juniper. Plants all around. But it makes sense, our dad's the herbology professor here, and our mom... well...." She glanced up at the professor table, then looked over as a blonde girl joined them.

Aspen regarded the girl, remembering her from the boats they'd been on. She was the balance between them all.... Just as she was about to greet Hailey again, another voice spoke up, this one male. He greeted them casually, but seemed to only be directing his words to As. As, luckily, seemed to know just what to say, talking about another girl in Slytherin. Perhaps the boys knew each other from the train? Since the boys were now being gossips, Aspen turned her attention to Hailey. "Are you proud to be in Slytherin? I knew I was going to be." She grinned proudly, gently touching the three fluffed up roses in her hair. The middle one had started to spread out, making itself literally the center of attention. For shame, she'd tried to make all three do that....

Diamond Wales

kiska166

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:04 pm
User Image User Image
Shawna Brynn Llywarch
Slytherin Second Year Chaser
Halfblood Future Business Owner

Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table (2046 Sorting Feast)

Shawna was glad to be back for another year. School wasn't as awful as people made it out to be. Especially when you had loads of free time and a class completely dedicated to flying. It was a fun trade off from those boring muggle schools. Luckily she never stayed in one long before her mother decided to home school her.

Sitting at the Slytherin table she didn't see her classmates the one's she came to socialize with. Perhaps they'd show up. Shawna watched the sorting, one Borson twin going to her house and one to Gryffindor. There was a Fenlock girl and then there were the Hills. Aspen and Laurel Hill... Like head of house professor of herbology Hill? Professor Hill didn't strike her as the kids type but there was always a possibility. One went to Ravenclaw the other to Slytherin, that's all she knew.

After that the sorting was much a blur. Shawna heard the house names but not much else as the list when on. She barely heard the
                                                  Lillantine boy's name and sorting. If she had she would have been shocked to hear anything but Slytherin be called. Though it hardly mattered sorting never truly meant much in the grand scheme of things. Just what types of people you ended up in the same dorm with. If you could manage not to make a total fool of yourself you'd just fine where ever it was you landed or so Shawn believed.

Company : Slytherins...

OOC : - - -

Ambition, eh? Simple enough
                                                  I see you're not the sort to let anything get in your way
                                                  You'll be right at home in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:10 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFifth Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"A healer is someone who seeks to be the light"▬▬

Vespera sighed as she went into the Great Hall for the welcome feast. All of her closest friends had been made prefects. Then there was Wanda, the worst Slytherin in existence as far as Vespera was concerned. Imagine all the fun they could have had with the short prefect and the giant prefect, it would have been a hoot, the headmaster missed out on a great opportunity for fun by choosing Wanda. Ves was particularly upset about having to start the train ride to Hogwarts with nothing but Iggy, who was looking much better than last time she saw him, and Aeryn, who exchanged sighs with Ves, and glared at anyone who passed their compartment. At least there was Lyra, the crup had grown quite a bit, and made quite a nice companion.

Now it was time for the sorting, to only then be followed by the prefects taking the firsties to their dorms. As Ves went to sit down, she made sure she poked August, who was of course one of the first Slytherins in his seat, a proper example for the young ones who weren't even inside yet. Ves took her seat, and waited for the food to appear. Lyra laid down under Ves's feet, making a nice foot rest. Good crupper.

▬▬ "that she wishes she had in her darkest moments." ▬▬

Where: Great Hall, Sorting Feast
With Whom: Slytherins
Thinking about: I'm not intentionally isolating myself this year.... or am I?
Vespera Description: Short 4'9", blond hair, green eyes
Wearing: School robes
OOC: Open for Interaction

_____

_____

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:12 pm
User Image

User Image

`.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.´`.¸¸.´´¯``•• .¸¸.´`.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.´`.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.´

Location | Great Hall
Company | Other Slytherins
Feeling | Great, prideful
Thoughts | I am hungry.. also maybe I need to make friends
Wearing | First year robes,

XXXXXXXXXXOnce the hat yelled Slytherin, Hera grinned and jumped down once the hat was taken off and joined her Slytherin classmates. There was a letter to her parents that which she thought they would approve and love to know which house she got into. Once again another house member was sorted into Slytherin. Still with a smile on her face, she sat down and looked at her fellow house mates and then at the table. Hera then noticed a Cruppy and looked at the owner, "You have a Cruppy? What's their name?"

Stefan Lee Salvatore

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:11 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageFifth Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"A healer is someone who seeks to be the light"▬▬

The sorting hat placed a girl in their house, Hera Fenlock. Ves nodded, glad to have another Snake, but was shocked when the first year approached her. An actual human who was not August approached Ves. Or rather, she approached Lyra. A win was a win though, because Lyra was Ves's. right? Ves smiled at the girl"Welcome to Slytherin Hera Fenlock. This is Lyra Salazar. She likes chasing balls and attacking people who use the S-h-o-r-t word. It's a trick we've been working on." Lyra sat up at the mention of her name and wagged her tails. Ves reached into her pocket and fed Lyra a small treat, then handed Hera one. "It's sad to say though, she is easily bribed with treats. You're welcome to give Lyra as much attention as you'd like. She's usually wandering around most of the day. Oh, I'm Vespera Salazar, it's a pleasure." She couldn't forget her formalities! This poor girl didn't even know who Ves was, and Ves didn't really know who she was. Well, Lyra didn't seem to mind her that much, so surely the girl would be okay.

▬▬ "that she wishes she had in her darkest moments." ▬▬

Where: Great Hall, Sorting Feast
With Whom: Slytherins
Thinking about: A first year approached me? <3 The honor
Vespera Description: Short 4'9", blond hair, green eyes
Wearing: School robes
OOC:

shinesnowillusion

_____

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Location | Great Hall
Company | Other Slytherins
Feeling | Great, prideful
Thoughts | I am hungry.. also maybe I need to make friends
Wearing | First year robes,

XXXXXXXXXXHera smiled at the welcome to Slytherin, "Thank you. Most of my family is from Slytherin, so I am sure they would be pleased to know this house is winning." She then looked at Lyra as Vespera was talking about her and smiled lightly again, "Well I am make sure not to use that word and ask for a bag of treats for her. She's adorable and thank you for the permission. I have a black cat named Zephyr who may wander around. She has a blue collar, so she is easily recognizable. And it's nice to meet you, Vespera. What year are you?"

Stefan Lee Salvatore

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

addaellis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:34 am

User Image✦✧
WREN ADRIEL WINCHESTER

first year || Slytherin || pureblood

"Wren," the dark-haired boy introduced to another girl who had inserted herself into their conversation. Since she offered it, Wren shook her hand, then hung back in his seat. He personally thought the Sorting had taken long enough, even with Hat's comment about moving quickly. But As was clearly talking to this Hailey so he didn't bother sharing his own thoughts.

He did though, nod with a grin when As asked who he'd been whispering to. Leaning back so As could see Moira, he resigned himself to introductions. "As, meet Moira Payne, fellow Winchester resident. Moira, As Borson, a...I guess family friend?" He shrugged. Wren still had his suspicions about the Borsons and everyone really, but as far as family friends went, at least As was usually amusing to be around.

He was going to ask who the girl with the pretty flowers in her hair was--and how she'd made the flowers bloom green along with her House assignment, but Lauren or Laurel or whatever Hill seemed to be starting a conversation with the Hailey girl and Wren couldn't be bothered to interrupt again. He did notice that the middle rose now seemed bigger than the others. Now had she made the colors bloom green for Slytherin? Or were they simply green flowers she'd made bloom because she was so sure she would be sorted into Slytherin?

setting Slytherin Table, Opening Not-yet-Feast Things 2046 || with Moira, As, Aspen, Hailey
wearing uniform, in freshly colored green and silver || status Sneks

Miss GryffindorK

Trickblues

kiska166

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
✧✦
"The Hollow Men" by T.S. Elliot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image
Got a secret, can you keep it?
Swear, this one you'll save
Better lock it in your pocket, takin' this one to the grave

User Image

Halfblood | Seer | Unsorted First Year | Eleven Years Old
WHEN LOCATION With: Wren, As, Hailey, Aspen
Wearing: School Robes Status: Introductions

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

‘Perhaps you’d ought to look inward...’ Moira pondered the words of the hat well after she had taken her seat among her fellow Slytherins, only stopping to give a polite “Hello again Monsieur, thank you,” to Wren’s cousin in response to his welcome. Was he really greeting every first year that sorted into their house? How tiresome. She could hardly imagine; she was well worn out herself and she’d hardly spoken with anyone today.

Moira had taken a seat a little further down from a girl with lovely green roses in her hair. She had thought to greet her new housemate, as well as the boy Wren had talked to before, but the two had been in mid-conversation and she wasn’t much interested in starting off the school year by forcing herself into any conversations. A girl named Hailey soon joined, and Moira gave a polite smile as she continued to watch the sorting. Nimbus was sorted into Gryffindor… She could have predicted as much. Wren was sorted into Slytherin with her, and well, wasn't this interesting? After witnessing their stand-off at the station, Moira noted there was clearly some animosity brewing there. The so-called legendary rivalry between their houses should only make them that much more interesting to keep an eye on later. When Wren finally joined the group, seating himself between herself and the flower girl, Moira relaxed. It was a relief to have one familiar face at least.

When As asked about her she couldn’t help but smirk. When she was in primary school her classmates were often spooked by her, never quite noticing that she was in their presence until she was mentioned or bumped into. Secretly, she was a little pleased to see that her ghostly tendency was following her to Hogwarts. Surely that would be fun later! “Hello everyone~. Sorry, but I just didn’t want to interrupt earlier. It’s nice to meet you.” Moira greeted with a small wave before she leaned forward to better see the group beyond Wren, resting her cheek against an open palm as she listened to introductions. “Family friend, hm? You must have known eachother for a long time then, right? Next time you’re in the area, you should visit my grandmother’s shop. Her fortunes are a hoot.” Sure, it was about a 1-in-4 shot that Grandma Ursula would give a legit fortune, but her prank prophecies were half the appeal.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Sorry for the late response, I didn't see the tags 'til this morning. @n@ Let me know if anything needs edited.
Addaellis

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

kiska166

If I show you, then I know you won't tell what I said
'Cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead

Trickblues

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:37 pm
User Image

You can't make me settle down
                                                          I'd rather kick and jump and bite and scratch
                                                          And scream until I'm blue
                                                          I may as well be hyper as long as I'm still around
                                                          'Cause I'll have lots of time to be laid back
                                                          When I'm six feet underground

Cian was excited and saddened knowing it was his last year. He was relieved he wasn't head boy. God knows he wanted more responsibility! He had Batman with him who had been lethargic as of late he already had some grey in the black of his face. He was 8 and considered elderly in ferret years but the vet said he was as healthy as could be expected for a ferret in their twilight years. "Hey wanna see Katya? Bet she has a ribbon for you!" He whispered to Batman. He wasn't going to push the old ferret to do it but Batman perked up. He passed the note to the ferret and helped him to the floor. Batman would trot over and paw at Katya's leg to be picked up.

Quote:

Hey! Hope Batman makes it over there! He a bit slower lately. Last year eh? We should celebrate first Hogsmeade trip. Loooong prefect meeting on the train so i couldn't stop by. I want to get Batman the good ferret food! Batman probably just wants your ribbon. He loves them! I can come get him after the feast. Don't want to get the old man trampled!

With love Cian =D

And I'm in no hurry to be casual
                                                                            In fact, I think, I'll wait
                                                                            Until I'm pushing up the daisies
                                                                            Like wow, man, can you relate?
                                                                            I'll be mellow when I'm dead

Graydon Ironshield

null

null

null

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games