Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:09 pm
Uhhh...Angel. Please, for the love of the internet, resize those or link them. You're stretching the screen and making everything load slower, even with my DSL. x__X  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:35 pm
Well that figures. The first comment on my art, and its to complain about it. rolleyes  

Angel Natavi

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:57 pm
Angel Natavi
Well that figures. The first comment on my art, and its to complain about it. rolleyes

Sorry..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:05 pm
shoki_de_nai
Angel Natavi

Sorry..
I know... Its just kinda disapointing you know? The female drawing is what got me through boot camp. xd  

Angel Natavi

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:04 am
Angel Natavi
shoki_de_nai
Angel Natavi

Sorry..
I know... Its just kinda disapointing you know? The female drawing is what got me through boot camp. xd

crying But it was taking sooo long to load...I never got to see all of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:16 am
shoki_de_nai
Angel Natavi
shoki_de_nai
Angel Natavi

Sorry..

crying But it was taking sooo long to load...I never got to see all of it.
Oh... Okay then. I'll upload a smaller version then.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/446623/

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/446626/  

Angel Natavi

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:09 am
Kakarotto-san
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's best not to ask..

I should really work on commissions. X_x

Nagatype person with awesome runes of foreign origin in background! I like it! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:51 pm
Angel Natavi
You have good anatomy and basic shading. With practice, you could do some amazing stuff. You should also try getting some art supplies, or even using just print paper and using pens and colored pencils to make your stuff have a higher quality appearance. Lined paper and graphite aren't always the best mediums blaugh  

Leyla Giselle

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:03 pm
True. But, that was the only thing I had available.

Oooh! New piccy! A comish to Idle Hatter.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:19 pm
You should invest in a sketchbook Angel. Your art shows some great potential, but I find lined paper distracts from the drawing. I always hate myself when I do a bored-in-class notebook doodle that turns out really nice. sweatdrop  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:28 pm
shoki_de_nai
You should invest in a sketchbook Angel. Your art shows some great potential, but I find lined paper distracts from the drawing. I always hate myself when I do a bored-in-class notebook doodle that turns out really nice. sweatdrop
If you check out my previous three pic links, you will find that I did have one.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:28 pm
shoki_de_nai

you can always carbon it over to nicer paper or something  

Rainey_angel81

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:55 pm
Warning: I blow at anime style and this was done by mouse
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/Untitled-18.jpg  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:04 pm
OH well hell. Its still better than I can do.  

Angel Natavi

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:53 pm
Leyla Giselle
Warning: I blow at anime style and this was done by mouse
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/Untitled-18.jpg
That actually looks great! Especially when you consider the fact that it was done with a mouse... sweatdrop Your anime proportions are right on! (well, I think so anyway) The only thing I would change would be to make the hair wispier, but you might do that later, or you might not....who knows? Still looks awesome! heart  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games