Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:26 pm
MDaylus

"What will I need to do to help?" Loki questioned when Tony said they would go to the mansion tomorrow and get things started. He wondered what it would be like in the mansion. He was used to the tower but something more ground level would probably be best in awhile.

Natasha nodded when Bruce said that Loki wouldn't have known if he hadn't been stressed out in Asgard. "I see." she hummed when the man said that Loki had used magic to find out about the pregnancy and that his mother had backed it up. "wait, what?!" Natasha gasped. "What do you mean Tony doesn't know? Why the hell is Loki keeping it from him? That is going to cause more havoc than its worth." she complained.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed in thought as Loki questioned him. “Well you get to pick out any rooms you want tomorrow….and any rooms you think you might like to set aside for your kids. Beyond that I suppose you could get some use out of your mother’s library. Maybe you could find something that will help me use whatever abilities I have……I probably won’t understand it all, but anything would help at this point.” He said slowly. He’d take advantage of Loki’s magic, but not until he’d done some preparation of his own.

Bruce gave a thin smile at Natasha’s words. “That’s exactly what I told him….” He said softly. “He has some legitimate concerns. Most of his children haven’t really come out….humanoid…..and he’s worried about what this child will come out as. But most of it fear. He’s under the impression that Tony doesn’t want children and will be angry at him or something along those lines.” He said slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a slight frown when the man stated that he would pick out the rooms he wanted tomorrow, rooms for his children. That and he could go to his mother's library. "That sounds quite a bit like you want me to stay out of the way. If that is the case you should just say so..." Loki pouted.

Natasha sighed a shook her head. "Tony knows his children aren't humanoid I don't think he cares. I'll admit I never thought Tony would want children but we've all seen how much that man loves Loki. He would do anything for that man and I have no doubt he'll be excited after he has time to process it." Natasha frowned.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony paused at Loki’s pout and shook his head. “Lo….that’s not what I meant.” He mumbled. “I just….” He couldn’t form the words he needed though. Instead he placed his hand on the back of Loki’s head, resting his forehead to the god’s and slowly, almost hesitantly opening his mind for Loki to see what was wrong. Tony’s mind was absolutely spinning. Plans, diagrams, possibilities tumbling over each other and growing in a dizzying fashion, in amongst that were the dozens of other things Tony knew he needed to handle to keep some semblance of normalcy to the public, memories of his life in the mansion coming to the surface and personal struggles as he realized he was resigning himself to not only kill Sif when they met each other, but to build weapons and speak with those people from that part of his life to protect Loki and the Avengers now. He was on the verge of slipping into one of his episodes, of zoning out due to everything running through his head, he knew it, and he was struggling to stay grounded, knew he had to.

Bruce gave a small shrug. “You’re telling me. I have been around those two more than any of the rest of you have. I know exactly how Tony will react, I’ve told Loki and tried to get him to tell Tony, but he’s scared and he won’t.” he said slowly. “Part of me has thought of telling Tony myself, but it’s not my place, and at this point, I wouldn’t put it past Loki to run if he finds out…..not to mention Tony will be beyond angry to learn from someone other than Loki….” he said slowly, standing and pacing a bit. He didn’t like this situation at all. It was almost pleasant to have someone to talk to about it.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony told him he had not meant what loki had surmised from what he said. Waiting for the man to explain he was surprised when the man opened his mind to him. He was appalled by the chaos he saw there but he was also amazed at all the plans the man had floating there. He had to give a soft chuckle at the mans plan to murder sif. 'Calm my love, we can sort through this and determine what needs to come first.' Loki spoke through the bond. Carefully he maneuvered them to sit on the bed. From there loki spent the next long while helping Tony calm his mind.

"It makes me wonder about his previous relationships when he was pregnant and this he was with." Natasha hummed at Bruce when he explained how he had informed the man of how Tony would react. "Your right Tony will be much more furious with loki if he finds out from someone else than loki simply taking forever to tell him. Anything we need to be watching for with him being pregnant?" she questioned.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony trembled slightly when Loki saw the chaos of his mind. Emotions, thoughts, even his body, he didn’t mind sharing from time to time, but he was laying out his mind for Loki completely, letting him see the most precious thing he had and trusting him when he was completely unable to help himself. Hearing Loki’s voice in his mind, he relaxed slightly. Letting Loki move him around, Tony just placed his trust in Loki for the time being, letting him help, not even trying to hide it when Loki came across a painful memory or secret, not even caring if Loki really saw them. It wasn’t easy, Tony was so high strung at this point that every now and then, he’d tense again and more thoughts burst into his mind, but soon enough he could think straight again and didn’t feel like he was drowning inside. Dropping his head to Loki’s collar, he closed his eyes and just breathed. “Thank you.” He murmured. His body was still rigid with tension, but his mind was freed some and Tony could focus again.

Bruce glanced at Natasha. “From what I understand, he didn’t have anyone during his first two pregnancies….I don’t know much about the man he was with during his third.” Bruce admitted. That probably contributed to Loki’s fear, but Bruce knew it wouldn’t matter to Tony. Nodding when she agreed with his assessment of the situation, he crossed his arm and paused in his pacing finally. “Well Thanos and Sif are concerns still of course, and I imagine it’ll be easy for them to figure out about Loki’s pregnancy and cause problems….and you should probably try to keep Clint from noticing, he’ll blurt it out the moment he even has a hint of a connection. Thor will either try to kill Tony or succeed in killing him by hugging him too hard when he finds out….” Bruce mused, an exasperated smile tugging at his lips at the thought. “Thor didn’t say anything about HOdur though…..he could pose a threat if he isn’t properly taken care of on Asgard. We’ll have to send Thor back for news on him soon. I’m pretty sure Frigga won’t let him get away, not after what happened.” He mused before giving Natasha a long look. “Hodur raped Loki and was the father of Loki’s twins…..he is also responsible for hiring the people that killed them, sending Loki’s triplets away, and almost succeeded in killing Sleepnir while we were on Asgard.” He explained slowly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki worried about Tony with some of the memories he saw. He knew they were causing turmoil for him mate so he pet the man's hair like Tony did to him and murmured soothing words. When Tony finally came back from his mind he smiled. "your welcome." he murmured back at Tony. He moved his hands up to Tony's shoulder massaging the muscles there trying to take some of the tension out.

"That is probably why then, I can't imagine that Asgard was thrilled with the concept. Loki probably took a lot of grief when it became obvious." Natasha sighed. "I'll keep Clint from noticing, i'm surprised Thor doesn't already know but its probably best he doesn't. Hodur?" Natasha questioned the man. Hearing about the man her eyes darkened in a look that she got when she was about to kill someone. "How is that man not dead yet?" she asked. "Perhaps I should go to Asgard, it sounds like it needs a little cleaning out." she stated.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony had appreciated the soothing from Loki, needed it more than he would admit. No one ever comforted him like that. Rhodey had offered some support after Afghanistan and Pepper had tried to help while they were together, but he never revealed anything but what he couldn’t keep hidden to them. Shuddering under Loki’s touch, Tony took a moment to respond, almost too tense for the massage to be effective, but after a few moments, his muscles slowly began to relax and he let Loki chase it away slowly. “I’m sorry….” He finally managed. “You’re the one who should be being comforted.” He frowned. At the same time though, he was aware that they’d been lucky that Tony had been able to go so long without even coming close to an episode.

Bruce nodded at Natasha’s words. It would make sense. Seeing the look on the spy’s face darken, Bruce didn’t know if he should be concerned or pleased. Bruce shrugged slightly. “I think Tony kept Loki from killing him, I wasn’t quite in my right mind when that happened. But from what I remember of Frigga’s face, she’s probably got something worse than death in store for him. Those were her grandchildren and son he was messing with, not to mention it meant turning Odin against her somehow….or at least that’s what I’m understanding.” He said slowly. Hearing her comment about cleaning out, he chuckled. “I think if they mess up again, the whole team will end up there with you…..” he said softly. He sure wasn’t going to let their mess hurt anyone here, not when he’d only just now find people he didn’t have to fear that he’d hurt them or end up running from him. And he could only imagine that Tony’s protectiveness for Loki and Steve overarching protectiveness would drive them to do.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:30 am
MDaylus

"I am alright Tony giving you comfort brings me comfort." Loki stated when the man apologized. He felt much better when Tony finally started to relax and he was able to pull the tension from the man's body. He wanted to ask Tony about the memories and reassure the man that he did not have to return to the home that held such memories. He was unsure of how to bring it up without causing the man more turmoil.

"Why in the world would he keep Loki from killing the man?" Natasha questioned. Hearing that Loki's mother had darker plans than death for the man. "Well that explains why hes not dead yet as far as we know." She continued. She chuckled when the man stated that if Asgard screwed up again the whole team would go with her to clean it out. "You know a year ago if you had told me I would be protecting someone who tried to destroy the world I would have punched you." she laughed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:55 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed softly at his words, just enjoying his touch for a few moments. When most of the tension had drained from him, he wrapped his arms around Loki’s shoulders, drawing him into a kiss. When he pulled away he just dropped his head against Loki’s shoulder with a sigh. “You want to say something….just say it.” He said softly. He knew Loki had things he wanted to discuss, could see it in his eyes and feel it in the hesitancy of his actions.

Bruce shrugged at Natasha’s question. He didn’t exactly recall. He’d still been Hulked out and couldn’t recall the exact words. Smiling slightly when she began to laugh, he chuckled himself. “A lot has changed…..It wasn’t too long ago that you would have kept a gun leveled at me.” He said softly. It really was strange to think that in a relatively short amount of time this little team had managed to settle into a family. They had all been more likely to kill each other originally, but now they were all friends, all looking out for each other.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:20 am
MDaylus

Loki smiled a bit when Tony pulled him into a kiss. "I just... we do not have to go to that house if it will cause you pain tony." Loki stated softly. He did not wish Tony to be forced somewhere because of
Loki’s own enemies. "I can figure out extending the spell I put on the room to the rest of the tower." Loki stated.

Natasha smiled as bruce chuckled when she had laughed. "Your right and that would have been a foolish thing to do. We have become quite the strange broken family. It's nice and now a kid. That kid is gonna be so very loved." Natasha sighed running a hand through her hair.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:39 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed, shaking his head slightly. “It’s something I can get over.” He said lightly. “I don’t have many good memories of that house, no, but it’s not something I’m going to let control me. I was a stupid, lonely kid, it will be different this time. Besides, it’s not just you I’m moving to protect Lo. All of the Avengers would benefit from a safer home, and moving us away from the city will save a lot of innocent people that suffer when villains come after us.” He said softly.

Bruce hummed lightly at Natasha’s words. It was nice to know that they had some sort of friendship when she had more reason than anyone else to hate him. Smirking, he nodded. “Very loved indeed…..and it will be a little terror eventually. Tony Stark as a father……he’d buy the world for the child if he wanted it.” He chuckled. “I imagine that would apply to any nieces and nephews he had as well.” He added after a moment, looking Natasha over. He knew Clint and Natasha wanted to keep their relationship private, and knew they were probably a long way off from ever thinking about marrying or having children, but he also knew they would need reassurance that their children would be loved, protected, and have a home should anything happen.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:50 am
MDaylus

Loki did not know what to say when Tony said he could get over it. "You will not be alone this time. We can make plenty of good memories to replace the old ones." Loki promised the man kissing him. He would make sure to replace all the bad memories he could.

"Any child the group of us have will be quite spoiled and loved. But they will be prepared to face the world." she stated. She was glad to know that bruce knew about her and Clint's relationship and that he would be alright with more children from them. "You do know if you nred help with loki you can ask me now right? she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Looking to Loki when he said that he wasn’t alone this time, Tony smiled and let Loki pull him into a kiss. Relaxing against him, Tony drew out the kiss for a moment before he pulled away. “Thank you Lo….” He murmured, touching his cheek softly as he met his eyes. “No one else really knows anything about my childhood….just what they’ve seen and heard from news stories about me.” He admitted.

Bruce nodded at her words and didn’t say anything more, knowing his message had gotten across. As much as he sometimes questioned their relationship, he knew they deserved to be happy, deserved some normalcy in the crazy, twisted life they’d led. He really just wanted all of his friends to find happiness and love. Smiling at her question, he nodded. “I know….what will be fun is explaining to him that you know should I need your help.” He said lightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:34 am
MDaylus

Loki felt relief seeing tony smile at him finally. When Tony thanked him loki tilted his head in confusion. "You know I would never tell anyone about it, nor would I judge you for it. Not when you have not judged me for my past." Loki hummed. " Come now let us lay down I desire some rest." Loki hummed moving up the bed. He felt quite tired running on little sleep and the hefty news they had received.

"We can worry about explaining it to him if we need to. For now I can run interference where need be." Natasha stated moving to fix two cups of tea. She brought one back to Bruce.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games