Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:41 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤④
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:18 pm
OoC: -

STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Robin Averon1120 Etoile
Where: Lune Beach
With: Alone

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
User Image

Robin let out a slight yawn as he stretched himself thoroughly and smiled as his gaze went over the ocean before him. It wasn't super hot yet but that was alright, the feline just wanted to get into the water as soon as he could! Robin didn't even bother to go to a sheltered place right now before he took off his outer layer of clothes. In anticipation of a day at the beach the young man was already wearing his swimming trunks not that he was a prude otherwise. Robin threw his clothes unceremoniously in the sand next to him, his surfboard was gleaming in the sun, standing upright in the sand waiting for it's owner to grab it and get into the water. There were no good waves at the moment though which caused the feline to sigh but then he shrugged. It was not the end of the world.

There were more things one could do in the ocean, especially oceans like this! And right now the ocean was so wide and open with so few people, for now. Robin dropped himself sitting on the sand and leaned back against his surfboard using it for support as he put his hand in his bag nearby and pulled out his cellphone. It was a shiny new one that he had gotten in just today. No particular reason but the fact the other one wasn't the newest. It was a normal state of affairs to the billionaire's son. In fact he hadn't even asked this time, his father had just sent it ahead knowing how Robin was. Today was not the day to explore it though. Instead he went straight to the messages app and started typing a message to his friend Talon. Robin didn't know if they wanted or could hang today but it was worth a try.

Talon, dude, the beach is amazing at this early hour. No people in the ocean yet, not a soul on the beach. You want to come hang out while we have this place to ourselves before the droves come in?

After that he hit send and his gaze averted from his mobile to the horizon that was colored by the sunrise. The feline smiled and not wanting to sit around waiting and rather wait while being active, he put his mobile back in the bag and got up running to the water and dived in headfirst. The water was pretty cool but he loved the feeling of it. Robin surfaced just long enough to take a deep breath and start a decent to the lower parts of the ocean. He had heard of the beautiful places that were underwater and he was eager to look around them himself, or attempt to anyway. Since he had no gear, he wasn't sure if he could even stay under long enough to have a good look.

User Image

INVENTORY

Wallet: $500
House Keys
Some arrowheads
(In his bag)

ABILITIES

He is semi-immortal, in terms of very strong constitution, but further only counts to age in years. He can still get sick, hurt or even killed (not that I let my character be killed, this is not a permission given at this point) like any normal human. He also ages just like a human, though with his kind this aging stops around mid 30's. The oldest age to date, at least registered one, is 382 years.

Quoted
-

-

-

[color=#00cc99][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:29 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤⑤
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:25 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1116 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki stepped out off the pavement and onto the sand of the beach, carrying his normal travel bag with towels, drinks, snacks and other things needed for a beach trip. He's been finding himself coming to the beach a lot more often now than he used to, some of his visits even coming across Setsuko. With his last visit to the beach, he had wondered who he's run into or meet this time. With the cloudy weather, the heat from the sun wasn't too bad and a couple clouds in the air isn't going to be enough to scare him away from the beach. "Hmm I'm not sure if its just because of the weather or its just not a busy day but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of people around here today." Granted, it's still fairly early on in the day so that can always change but he decided to take advantage of the lack of crowds to find himself a good spot and it didn't take long to find one either. A nice, shady spot not too far from the water and not too far down the beachline. Once he reached the spot, he started to lay out his things.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki
Personal thoughts (OOC):

The_LittleRabbity

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

The_LittleRabbity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:51 pm
User Image

xxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxMiyuki had woken up later than she had planned. Quickly, she looked at the clock and gasped quietly. ”O-oh dear…I’ll be late.I hope it isn’t crowded…it is such nice weather out.” The frail girl had planned to go to the beach to see the sunrise but guess her body had needed the sleep. Perhaps she would stay until the sunset instead. Stretching, she got up and went to get her stuff together and get ready to go to the beach. A bit later, she left and after a bit of walking, she made it to the beach. Pausing once she arrived, she appreciated the scent of the ocean breeze before finally heading in.

When she had walked in, she had taken off her flip flops and held them in her free hand, her basket on her other hand. It was a bit heavy but not too much. Due to the sun being a bit bright, she couldn't quite see as well as the bright light hurt her eyes.
I will definitely need to wear some sunscreen. Surprisingly it doesn't seem too busy today which is nice. I wonder where would be a good spot to set up? It is awfully sunny today as well even with some cloud coverage. Hopefully I won't burn with sunscreen on. Guess we will see. Ah~ I can't wait to dip my feet in the water and maybe collect some shells I wond- "A-ah..." Due to the girl having been lost in thought, she wasn't watching where she was going and unfortunately, though she felt herself unsubconsciously trip over something, she wasn't able to catch herself in time. With a light thud, she found herself ontop of...something or...someone?! W-what...?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Home-Beach xxx WHERE

No One xxx WITH

Dress and Swimsuit xxx WEARING

Happy/ The beach~! xxx WONDERING

ooc: Mine is also short sorry and hope it sounds okay!

Rhun Tolihzeh"

xXGhostStalker

AnnoyedPanda"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:38 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki had been sitting on the ground, getting his lotion on as he was taking stuff out of his bag. Once he had finished, he realized that he had packed some things he didn't mean to pack such as an additional hat to help with the sun and other items that he wasn't really going to need. "Huh? Why did I pack this stuff? Oh well, I guess I wasn't really paying attention to what I was grabbing." Not keeping an eye on his surroundings as he was pulling stuff out of his bag, he heard the sand behind him crunching as if someone was walking towards him and moments later, felt someone trip over him. Not having the time to really look and see who it was, he quickly reacted and grabbed onto whoever tripped over him, causing him to fall back while holding onto whoever it was so they wouldn't get hurt. Thankfully, the sand was fairly soft and he was already sitting on the ground so the fall wasn't much. Taking in what just happened, he came to realize that the person who tripped over him, fell on top of him and who he was now holding to make sure they wouldn't get hurt was a frail-looking girl. "Whew, that was close. You need to keep an eye on where you're walking. Are you okay?"

Party: Tsuki
Personal thoughts (OOC): What a fancy layout

The_LittleRabbity

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

The_LittleRabbity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:08 pm
User Image

xxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxHaving been preoccupied in her thoughts, Miyu had wound up stumbling and falling onto something..or someone. Turns out...it was a someone. A male actually. Miyu's face upon realization of the events and position they were in, had quickly turned into a deep shade of red. She quickly stumbled up and covered her face, now just peeking out from her fingers. My goodness why me and my klutziness. I hope I didn't hurt him. T-that position...Oh dear it was so scandalous. My hand on his chest which I mean he seems fairly fi- w-wait no no don't think about that. I can't believe I fell on a g-guy! W-what if we accidentally kissed when I fell?! T-that would have been my first kiss. Dear me...I really should be more careful. I hope he doesn't think ill of me... S-should I make it up to him somehow? I don't know how I would...I mean it should be okay if neither of us was hurt right? "O-Oh my gosh...I-I'm so sorry...a-are you hurt? I-I should have been paying attention y-you're right. I-I'm sorry again...I-I o-often get lost in thought. A-ah I really hope you aren't hurt. T-thanks to you I-I'm okay and didn't get hurt. U-Uhm a-are you also here to enjoy the beach?" After rambling a bit, she almost wanted to facepalm herself for asking the last question. Of course he was here to enjoy the beach. Why would he be at the beach if he didn't enjoy it. But the poor girl was just trying to make small conversation and trying to make up for having stumbled on him. A-ah should I have introduced myself maybe? I really don't know what to do in such situations...maybe I should have stayed home after all. No no...fresh air is good~ It will be okay. He seems nice! He didn't let me fall after all and even asked about my safety first.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beach xxx WHERE

Strong male stranger xxx WITH

Embarrassed/ Flustered/ O-oh goodness..why me. xxx WONDERING

ooc:I like your layout as well! Haha mine isn't that fancy ;3

Rhun Tolihzeh"

xXGhostStalker

AnnoyedPanda"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:20 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki hadn't taken into account on the position they were in while he was holding onto her. It was quite understandable why she turned a deep shade of red and quickly got up from said position. Before he could get another word out, she was already frantically apologizing to him. He scratched his cheek a bit as he figured out what to say to make things less awkward because the position they were in was a sight most people would take a double take on. "It's okay, you don't have to freak out so much. It was just an accident. I'm fine, nothing's broken or bruised. Besides, my body is built rather tough so a fall like that wasn't much." He could tell that she was still frantic and uneasy with how she was stuttering and acting all nervous and he couldn't have that. "Yes, I'm here to enjoy the beach. Care to join me? There's plenty of room for you." He could use the opportunity to try and calm her down to the point where she wouldn't be so nervous.

Party: Tsuki and a frail girl
Personal thoughts (OOC): My layout is mainly suppose to be seen from a small windowed look lol it doesn't look good fullscreen. One of these days, I'll improve it cuz its rather plain imo

The_LittleRabbity

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

The_LittleRabbity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:09 am
User Image

xxxxTo the girl’s relief, it seemed the male hadn’t been hurt. Not that she was expecting him to anyway as she was quite light while he seemed strong. Hearing the male talk did bring her some comfort, as she lowered her hands still acting quite shy. The male didn’t seem like he was mad at her either and he did reassure her that it was okay. Well if he is saying it was an accident it will be okay then! I should try to calm down a bit… I mean he is right in it having been an accident. O-oh dear. I hope he didn’t…see… ah no it’s okay. Besides the awkward position and me having touched…he didn’t touch…Oh my gosh that was still so embarrassing. It’s so hard to look him in the eyes. But I don’t want to be rude or anything. He seems quite nice. ” I-it is firm…w-wait ah I mean.. I’m j-just agreeing you’re s-strong so..u-uhm anyway i-it is good you aren’t hurt.” Oh my gosh why did I say that?! I didn’t mean to say such things outloud. This is the worst…what is he going to think about me now?! Poor Miyu had been so overthinking things and still flustered, that she had accidentally let it slip some of what she was thinking while just trying to answer the boy. It was something she often did…either thinking or mumbling out loud or her words and thoughts intertwining. Through her being a nervous wreck and tomato faced, she managed to hear the boy answer her question about the beach and even invite her to join him. I-I guess it wouldn't hurt to join. A-although I did want to walk along the shore a little and collect shells. M-maybe I should invite him too? I do still need to put sunscreen on...I don't dare remove my dress though. I have too many scars...it would scare others away. Plus not very nice to look at....ah it is a shame there are others here so I can't swim today but that's okay! Relaxing is also nice... plus maybe a new friend. Thinking for a moment before answering, she hesitantly nodded with a shy smile. " T-thank you that is very kind of you. I would be glad to join you. It's good to enjoy the beach with others sometimes. U-uhm I was planning to walk some and collect shells i-if you wanted to join? N-no worries if not. A-ah where are my manners. I'm so s-sorry. U-uhm I'm Miyuki...or Miyu/Yuki...Nice to meet you." Remembering to introduce herself, the girl put out her hand looking away with a lighter tint of blush on her face now.

Beach xxx WHERE

Strong male stranger xxx WITH

Embarrassed/ Flustered/ O-oh goodness..why me. xxx WONDERING

ooc:Ahh I forgot about mobile haha/align]
Rhun Tolihzeh"

xXGhostStalker

AnnoyedPanda"

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games