Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:51 am
"Night mission? I haven't heard anything about a night mission. I train alot so I don't get much information about missions." Ganeni said  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:20 am
Silly Genji
Cybercoin
Silly Genji
Cybercoin
"Yes, Kaguya."Ganeni replied to him. "What did those eyes of yours see? Me forming this dagger or the structure of my bones?"

Ganeni pushed the dagger back into his hand, showing he wasn't hostile.
"I saw that you have over 80 more bones than the average person. I see that you're a qualified ninja, whats your name, Kaguya?" Senji said, to Ganeni

"Ganeni, the name is Ganeni. What about yours?" Ganeni asked
"Shinj- I mean Senji. Doing the night mission?" Senji asked him.
Dragon Sneeze
Muuga raored in a feral rage. He tossed the chair with his tail and bent down on all fours hissing. He lunged at Geku again.
"Ifuuki, can't you put a leash on your pet?" Geku shouted to her. As Muuga came at him he grabbed his arm, span him then finally threw him towards a wall.

"You can't take care of him yourself?" Ifuuki asked amused.
Muuga spun in midair and used his legs as coils to rebound towards Geku.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:45 am
((Woot. Made 5k from doing 2 signature orders in minishop. ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:53 am
[[uuhhhh, Ryu, when the hell did i ever say the Ohmu's were extinct? They are quite the opposite]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:55 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[uuhhhh, Ryu, when the hell did i ever say the Ohmu's were extinct? They are quite the opposite]]

((I thought they were too. Must be some missunderstanding somewhere.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:00 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Kai went to the Uchiha clan library at the compound and opened a trunk with a large scroll in it.

((Know what, I think I'm the Devil's Advocate of the Rp ^^ Always going against one Rper.... Raith, sorry to say, you give to much credit to your Nins, sure nothing wrong with it, but it does create problems in the future ^^ As for weaknesses... you created one...))

While dashing for the library, the Dragon informed Kenji that Iris is following. Kenji then told the Dragon to tell Iris what 'he' saw. The Dragon understood. Iris, Kenji may have sounded like underestimating you and your little band, but he isn't. He's telling the truth. Neither Raith, or Issui put a proper wound on Ifuuki. I 'saw' the fight. As for your husband killing someone with a blink of an eye... I doubt that now upon seeing that fight... Whatever led to the extinction of your Ohmu... I'd say your ignorance is a factor...
The Dragon went silent, and then he 'heard' Kenji's idle thoughts. Speaking privately to Kenji: Your father? What about him? Kenji then told him almost everything about his father to the Dragon.
[[yes, you are, and no, i don't]]
Iris thought back to the dragon. I'm ignorant? You think that you can judge our abilities better from one fight that you only observed, then i could from years and battles that i was actually in and fighting with them in the fray? You have no idea what you are talking about, you see one little scuffle from affar and you fill in the rest, thinking you already know what goes there. We are not ignorant, but maybe you are, now be quiet and let me do my job.

Iris paused a minute and then thought to the dragon, Your what the Bakufu wanted aren't you?
[[Smacked down!! rofl pirate ]]  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:01 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[[i don't think i ever said or infered that they were anything but thriving]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:04 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((You quoted right in the middle of Kenji's post, you silly sot. ^^ ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:10 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[[whoops sweatdrop xp ]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:15 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[[whoops sweatdrop xp ]]

(( xd ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:34 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[whoops sweatdrop xp ]]
(( xd ))
[[hey, sorry for beoing offline for a lot of the day yesterday, my dad is being a major b***h lately, he doesn't realize that if he pushes, people push back]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:52 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[whoops sweatdrop xp ]]
(( xd ))
[[hey, sorry for beoing offline for a lot of the day yesterday, my dad is being a major b***h lately, he doesn't realize that if he pushes, people push back]]

((Eh, is ok. I have off days as well))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:51 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji stopped a few metres at the library door and walked the rest of the way. Opening the door, he looked around for Kai. After looking a round for a while, the Dragon pointed out the direction. After going around a few book cases, he found Kai.

"Kai-sensei!!"
"Hello Kenji what is it you want?"

(They aren't? O.O Somewhere in the beginning of the rp, you said something that implied that they are somewhat extinct... I don't remember what page. It was somewhere. Or was it the Tao?)

The way I'm acting now, they must be thinking I'm ignorant... perfect... Kenji thought idly.

"Kai-sensei... I was wondering if you would like to spar, cause, it has been a while... sort of..." he then thought of something to say. "Well at least... I can try learning something new..." He was hoping that Kai-sensei would say yes... he wanted to test his level 6 Ryuuringan (equiv. to Level 3 Sharingan).  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:08 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
The way I'm acting now, they must be thinking I'm ignorant... perfect... Kenji thought idly.

"Kai-sensei... I was wondering if you would like to spar, cause, it has been a while... sort of..." he then thought of something to say. "Well at least... I can try learning something new..." He was hoping that Kai-sensei would say yes... he wanted to test his level 6 Ryuuringan (equiv. to Level 3 Sharingan).
"Ofcourse but I won't go to hard on you." Kai said as he and Kenji headed in the direction of the Uchiha training grounds. "Kenji have your Genma tell Iris if she comes within the Uchiha compound i'll have her arrested for trespassing."  

Kai Hyugiha

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:14 pm
Shin had a long slumber. He woke up slowly and looked about. His gaze that of someone who has not seen light of day for quite awhile. He stood up slowly only to feel a bit weak. His neck numb some what and his strength slowly returning to him. He looked around some more till he walked towards a place that looked to him as an exit. Shin walked through it and looked around.

"What...What happened to me?"

Shin thought of the night of Kenji fighting someone that looked liked Shinji, and also seeing some other faces. He was worried now.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games