Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:39 pm
OK, Joshua. At this point I'm going to begin deleting your posts. If I have to delete more than three from here on, then I'm going to have to take more decisive action.

Something you won't like as much, probably.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:47 pm
11+ posts of nothing but question marks = grounds for a spammer-banning.

If you post without content again....

Edit: Upon review by myself and Jokerman of your posting history, we've determined you're unlikely to be interested in roleplaying or posting anything worth reading. We're going to ban you, but if you're genuinely interested in RPing feel free to apply for re-entry into the guild.  

Venom3001

iD bracerS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:55 pm
I suppose I ought to introduce myself. I am iD bracerS, obviously, and my male counterpart (however you choose to read that) is SiberDrac. Greetings and such - I've been here a while; just never actually posted in this thread.

Shameless plug: Join Cinders of the Future! It is full of win. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:05 pm
Shameless plugs are for those that can't legitimately recruit!

No, I kid. Cinders really is a great concept, so people need to join it. NOW.  

Jokerman-EXE

SiberDrac

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:51 pm
I am SiberDrac, the male counterpart (however you choose to read that) of iD bracerS. I've been here even longer! Weird how that works.

Hello, all! This place is an awesome place to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:08 am
Hi everyone, my name is Stephanie. biggrin I'm kinda new at this and am willing to learn. I like collecting SoBe Bottles. Yeah, thats about it. haha.

Crestwoods Chipmunk

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:58 pm
Hey guys my name is Kixna1016. I've been here for a while too but never really got into it. Being a writer, what better way to get into a characters head than role-playing. I look forward to talking with all of you and feel free to PM me with anything (resonably)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:03 pm
Hello everyone! I am, as you can see, Toadette25. But please, call me Toad. I enjoy pie, hobos and singing! Chocolate is my favorite food and ice tea is my drink of choice. Well, um, that's it I guess... sweatdrop  

Toadette25

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

freedomphantom5

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:27 pm
Hi um I'm Zac I'm 20 years old and Im terrible at rping, so I figuered that this would be a goo place for me although I have joined the navy so my access time will unfortunatly be low. other then that um well I'm honesty not sure what else to say, I'm a gamer at heart in fact my screen namecomes from the game freedom fighters, I like anime and manga as well and recently started to collect mangas, im a book short for chibi vampire and im up to 7 on negima. Ill finish with that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:10 pm
Hullo the name's Shin, I'm here to improve my writing skills through RP and hope i have fun in the process. Something's about me: I love playing guitar, piano and i like to sing; I love drawing especially manga, and, i like reading and writing. Hope i have a good time here. Peace!  

Ayanami Shin

DaintyBat

Demonic Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:18 pm
Well hello all. I'm Strawbeary Plagues, but you can call me Gabby. I just joined a few hours ago, teehee. I've roleplayed before, but I'm not the best at it. I hope to improve my roleplaying skills here. ^^;

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games