Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:06 pm
When he uses his final smash.

Clearly you didn't play Brawl.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:16 pm
Trigram Attic

Didn't I just say that? xD

No, I played a bit of it at a friends' house, which is how I found out Link isn't my main anymore. I must not have noticed Sonic's meow. In my defense, it's been a number of years.

*sees Sub's post in HQ* ...why do I suddenly have the urge to make a female Dark-type hybrid? @_@  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:27 am
TerashiLeonGoken
Trigram Attic

No, I played a bit of it at a friends' house, which is how I found out Link isn't my main anymore. I must not have noticed Sonic's meow. In my defense, it's been a number of years.

*sees Sub's post in HQ* ...why do I suddenly have the urge to make a female Dark-type hybrid? @_@
If you do so she must be scantily clad with breasts larger than her head so that Sub can be required to change his pants every time he sees her. >=D  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:31 am
Requiem of Whyspers
TerashiLeonGoken
Trigram Attic

If you do so she must be scantily clad with breasts larger than her head so that Sub can be required to change his pants every time he sees her. >=D

At first I was like
"Ogod, what am I gonna do with a character like that?"
But then I was all
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!"

Tsuki the Lunar Wind
(Had no idea there was a pool. I thought it was just, the rec room, the kitchen, the battle room, and the dorms. Then the Snag Mall underneath, by the prison cells.)

This is why we need an extensive map of Snagem Headquarters, so that everyone can know where everything's at. I, too, had no idea we had an indoor pool, and I figured the Snag Mall was somewhere else inside or outside of Mt. Silver, disconnected from Snagem HQ entirely.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:17 pm
Next project: A map of HQ.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:27 pm
SubonicXP

Yay mrgreen

As Night would say: it's about time :3  

Night The Zombie Fanatic

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:49 pm
Public service announcement: This thread is meant for OOC, not the HQ thread. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:02 pm
SubonicXP
Another testament to your awesomeness, Subbah heart  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:06 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Requiem of Whyspers

At first I was like
But then I was all

Tsuki the Lunar Wind
(Had no idea there was a pool. I thought it was just, the rec room, the kitchen, the battle room, and the dorms. Then the Snag Mall underneath, by the prison cells.)

This is why we need an extensive map of Snagem Headquarters, so that everyone can know where everything's at. I, too, had no idea we had an indoor pool, and I figured the Snag Mall was somewhere else inside or outside of Mt. Silver, disconnected from Snagem HQ entirely.

We must all be made aware that HQ is sentient and, much like the Room of Requirement, it spontaneously produces anything within itself that is required of those who dwell within for the purposes of a rp.

I could find a room inside HQ filled with ancient, forgotten slushie machines that produce frozen beverages of amazingly fruity flavors, if I so choose, for this very reason.

I kid but we do need a slushie machine again..................*hinhintnudgenudgehint*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:10 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
TerashiLeonGoken
Requiem of Whyspers

At first I was like
But then I was all

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

We must all be made aware that HQ is sentient and, much like the Room of Requirement, it spontaneously produces anything within itself that is required of those who dwell within for the purposes of a rp.

I could find a room inside HQ filled with ancient, forgotten slushie machines that produce frozen beverages of amazingly fruity flavors, if I so choose, for this very reason.

I kid but we do need a slushie machine again..................*hinhintnudgenudgehint*

*A magical Dewgong powered slushie machine appears in the kitchen of the HQ.*

xD  

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:04 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind
Requiem of Whyspers
TerashiLeonGoken
Requiem of Whyspers

At first I was like
But then I was all

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

*A magical Dewgong powered slushie machine appears in the kitchen of the HQ.*

xD
>Dewgong powered
T. Toumei: SAY WHAT!?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:10 am
harbl  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:20 pm
Where is an Ice type when I need one? Dang temperature spiked today and my poor snow peas are looking terrible. ; ;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:02 am
@Sub: ...getting kinda late in the season for something like that, isn't it? I know it's been hotter than hell up here in KY, anyway. Or do you live north of me?

@Bisquit: Titan knows every move available until a move limit is imposed.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:43 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
@Sub: ...getting kinda late in the season for something like that, isn't it? I know it's been hotter than hell up here in KY, anyway. Or do you live north of me?

@Bisquit: Titan knows every move available until a move limit is imposed.
Northwest Missouri, I'm almost in Iowa so normally I would have time for snow peas, fortunately the temp dropped back down to normal.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games