Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkphoenix_666

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:52 am
NAME:Josh
APPEARANCE:Caucasian , Brown hair , atheletic.
FAV. BANDS:Marilyn Manson, Wednesday 13 , Deathstars , Cradle Of Filth
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Playing Video Games , Hanging Out With Friends ETC
PERSONALITY razz essimist,and freakish.
PET PEEVES:Chat Language , Chavs And Trading In Game's
LIKES/DISLIKES:Likes: Marilyn Manson , Friends , Playing Poke'mon, My Uber Cat Murphy And Eating.Dislikes: Burnt Toast , Perky People , Conformists , UBER Christians.
REASON FOR JOINING:Wants To Make Some Friends with Same Interest's And Discussing Topics.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:16 am
Greetings and welcome to our new members. *gives out cookie baskets* Feel free to roam about the guild and post anywhere you find intersting.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Lizardjam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:11 pm
NAME: LizardJam
APPEARANCE: Avatar
FAV. BANDS: Cruxshadows, Combichrist, Wolfsheim and the such
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Games, anime, reading (actuall literature), movies
PERSONALITY: Laid back
PET PEEVES: None really
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like:cheese dislike:whiney bitches
REASON FOR JOINING I just felt like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:52 pm
Yhalothar! This is the SilverMystic, also known as the Argent Mystic, because random Latin is cool, dangit!

NAME: Mystia Argent
APPEARANCE: Dark hair, long. dark eyes, also long. (Just kidding about the eyes, by the way.), slightly chubby, and not at all goth. I friggin have Hello Kitty everywhere. Actually, that's not my fault. I blame my exchange student and Japan for that one. People keep gifting me with Hello Kitty! And she has no mouth!
FAV. BANDS: Um. This would be a long list. Suffice to say: Nightwish, Within Temptation, Kagrra, Luna Sea, Voltaire, Kat-tun, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, and other such things.
PERSONALITY: Cheery. And non-sequiturial.
PET PEEVES: Bad Grammar and spelling. I'm a grammar nazi and I want to commit seppuku when I misspell things. So far I've misspelled non-sequitur. A lot. ~_~;
LIKES/DISLIKES: Um. I prefer likes of course.
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I can. <3  

SilverMystic13

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:56 pm
*waves* Hello new people. *hands out cookie baskets* Welcome to the guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:25 am
*Takes a cookie*
Sorry I'm just really hyper!
Anyway...

Name: Ashley
Appearance: short, with kind of short hair, blue eyes, nothing special.
Likes: gothic stuff (I'm not goth though), music, writing my own stories and lyrics, reading sometimes, playing piano, the computer, shopping, junk food
Dislikes: Winy people, people who take preppiness to the limit, healthy foods, rap music, the fact that everyone thinks they need to use propper spelling, the president
Personality: Hyper and random, outgoing
favorite bands: Nine Inch Nails, HIM, Nirvana, Breaking Benjamin, Evanescence, The Rasmus, Lacauna Coil
Reason for joining: I like gothic stuff and hang out with a lot of goths even though I'm not one. Also I want to learn more of their culture.  

mildlycrazy13

Getsukodomo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:11 pm
NAME: Annika, but because you probably can't pronounce it, you can call me...anything else you want 3nodding
APPEARANCE: Tall, super-thin(I got a couple signatures in my yearbook saying "don't get anymore anorexic then you are!!!<333" I'm not anorexic. stare ) blonde-ish hair, I dyed it purple, but the dye's coming out now, blue-green eyes... thats about it
FAV. BANDS: none really
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, reading, yaoi <33333, scaring people...running, playing volleyball, playing flute and piano, and dressing up ^.^
PERSONALITY: very...something that I can't think of now...stupid forgetting-of-words x.x but I do whatever I'm told...submissive... pretty nice, very weird/loser-y
PET PEEVES: being called an emo/goth by the way I dress (I'm not goth or even emo)
LIKES/DISLIKES: lots of stuff... I don't feel like typing it out
REASON FOR JOINING: I read some of the posts... seemed like intresting topics  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:56 pm
NAME: ....my real one? .....That's top secret ninja stuff....

AGE: "older than suns, older than gods, I am forever the youngest of the Endless, who do not measure time as we measure time."
Figure out my refrence first and get a cool prize!

APPEARANCE: Long red hair, Ice Blue/Grey eyes, round Irish face, short, and slightly skinny.

FAV. BANDS: SOAD, Queen, Metallica, Alice Cooper, H.I.M., Panic! At the Disco, Cascada, Enya, Meat Loaf, Charlie Daniels Band...ect...

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Gaia... animals, black and blue... heart

PERSONALITY: What time is it?

PET PEEVES: People asking me "wuts up?"

LIKES/DISLIKES: I like animals, snakes and horses are my favorites. Vampires, discriptive RPs, anime, well books of most sorts.

REASON FOR JOINING I'm gothic...derr... *laughs*

Lady Dreemer

5,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:42 pm
NAME:Call Me Star
APPEARANCE: 5'6 Blonde hair, blue eyes(though they change colors to green, grey, silver and dark green depending on my mood)
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Rush, Pink Floyd, Little Big Town
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I'm a band geek, and a craft geek, I also read and I write poetry.
PERSONALITY: I tend to change moods a lot. Sometimes I'm "emo" sometimes i'm ultra peppy, and sometimes I want to kill humanity.
PET PEEVES: leet, jerks, hypocracy without admittance
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Music, art, crafts, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Reality Television, society.
Dislikes: silence, MMORPGs, MTV.
REASON FOR JOINING:This seemed like an interesting forum, and an interesting group of people that I can get along with!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:17 pm
Greeting and welcome to the "Got Goth Guild." I hope you enjoy your stay and find the guild adequicies to your liking. > >

Forgive my manners.

*hands out complimentary cookies made by Lurichan herself*

ieatyourtclol

Royoka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:46 pm
NAME: Justin
APPEARANCE: 5'7/8", 210 lbs., short brown hair, white, hazel eyes, black & camoflauge clothing varies.
FAV. BANDS: HIM, Ozzy, Fall of the Bastards, others
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: role-playing, internet, researching cultures, etc.
PERSONALITY: Cyber-goth - Quiet, intelligent, sometimes a smart-a**, comical, etc.
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: people easy to get along with, in-depth conversation, trivia / randomness, flaming arguments
REASON FOR JOINING: To get to know more people, be a better member of the goth community.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:54 am
NAME: Douglas Gray
APPEARANCE:my photo
FAV. BANDS: My Chemical Romance, Audioslave, Kittie,Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Godsmack, Evanescence, him, Marilyn Manson, Jimmy Eat World, Zeromancer, The Used, Puddle of Mudd, Foo Fighters, The All-American Rejects, Chevelle, Alkaline Trio, System Of A Down, Smile Empty Soul, Jet, Staind, Seether, queens of the stone age, Queen, Garbage, Lit , Soundgarden, Audiovent, Puddle of Mudd, Radiohead, Rammstein, Robzombie, powerman 5000, Saliva, Smashmouth, Sum41, 10on, The Cure.Aiden,death cab for cutie, Coheed &; Cambria,
RELIGION: Atheist (but very open minded )
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing , writing , Pen & Paper Role-playing Games , Anime music videos , surfing the net , Yahoo Chat Role-playing , Magic The Gathering .
PERSONALITY: hmmm, sometime I can be a little dark and gloomy, but mostly I’m a very happy and friendly person. Most of all I love talking about subjects about ghosts and religion for many hours at a time. Making friend well for most people its hard, but for me it very easy. … Want more just ask…
PET PEEVES: people that try to listen in to what your talking about and then later on in the day they just get on your case about it ….. and People that lie to me god I can’t stand that type of things . Also people that just wouldn’t leave you alone when you want to they just keep bugging you.
LIKES: smoking, large amounts of music, sleeping, eating, writing, drawing, and watching movies
REASON FOR JOINING: I feel this place is a lovely place for a large amount of people the get together .  

XMidnightRavenX

chinesedragons

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:39 pm
NAME: Justin Adams
APPEARANCE: black hair, 5.11", male
FAV. BANDS: AFI, An Cafe, My Chemical Romance, and korn
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: working with metal,role-playing, internet, and being with friends
PERSONALITY: not rilly normel
PET PEEVES:
LIKES: large amounts of music, sleeping, eating, writing, drawing, and watching movies, and working on my truck
REASON FOR JOINING:To get to know more people  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:56 pm
NAME: Sarah
APPEARANCE: short, with brown eyes and hair
FAV. BANDS: Placebo, Muse, Shiina Ringo, Korn, Nine Inch Nails, Lacuna Coil, Aural Vampire, and a lot more.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, drawing, playing videogames, learning japanese, etc.
PERSONALITY: unpredictible in a bipolar kind of way, but nice most of the time
PET PEEVES: ...
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: icecream, openminded people, music,etc. dislikes: squid, humidity, etc.
REASON FOR JOINING: this looked like an enjoyable place to discuss interesting subjects with interesting people to whom I can relate  

SweetPolaris

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:59 pm
Welcome to ALL new members I have never greeted here, or had the pleasure of discussing things with you via the forums.

::hands out assorted gift basket::
I wish you all a merry stay here at Got Goth?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games