Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:24 pm
Eddie was getting kinda discouraged, loosing a bit of hope in finding her. he knew what she was capable of, he knew what she could do. with him being so lowly skilled at these kinds of things, it might be impossible for him to find her anytime soon. eddie's ears twitched, picking up what von was thinking. hestopped where he was, thinking about it for a second. sora did over power him by alot.... and he would have a way better chance at protecting hita. he remebered when she almost died for the second time. it was partially his fault and he couldnt do anything but bring her to hita. how pathetic. eddie shook away his thoughts. all he wanted was hita to be happy, and stay safe. even if it meant he had to give her up for sora.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:37 pm
negi walks around outside  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:41 pm
Von stood on the outside of the border Hita had created. His arms were outstretched like someone who was trying to find their way around furniture in the dark. Hita was staring at him with wide eyes, holding her breath even though the barrier sheilded that.
Von walked the perimeter of the barrier, then put his hand on it, though, it seemed to slip through. Hita gasped, making Von smile in the faintest way. He nodded to himself, then turned and sent a thought to Eddie.
"I found her...Come get her."
And with that, he sent Hita a smile, not showing how he had found her, then flicked the invisable barrier, which withered away to nothing at his touch. Hita frowned at her older brother, then burried her face in her knees.
Von let his expression become stoic once more, then slowly walked over to his younger sister and gave her a tight hug.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:59 pm
eddie heard the thought and qithout second thought he ran te diresction he heard the thought from. he appeared at the area von and hita were, but he didnt know what to do. know he found, her, what was he supposed to do? he kinda just watchd them, with a tiny smile.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:03 pm
Von let go of his sister when Eddie walked up, patted Hita's shoulder and then stood. He stared down at her for a moment, then when she looked up at him with a pouting lip, he smiled and gave her a secret smile. She frowned then looked over at Eddie with a soft smile. Von nodded to himself then left, his form seeming to turn into nothing in his place.
Hita looked over at Eddie, patting the spot beside her so he could sit beside her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:12 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
Von let go of his sister when Eddie walked up, patted Hita's shoulder and then stood. He stared down at her for a moment, then when she looked up at him with a pouting lip, he smiled and gave her a secret smile. She frowned then looked over at Eddie with a soft smile. Von nodded to himself then left, his form seeming to turn into nothing in his place.
Hita looked over at Eddie, patting the spot beside her so he could sit beside her.
eddie walked over and quietly sat by hita. "w-why..did you run away? you didnt have to...." eddie said, looking down at the ground.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:15 pm
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
eddie walked over and quietly sat by hita. "w-why..did you run away? you didnt have to...." eddie said, looking down at the ground.

Hita sighed, "I don't know...It was a spur of the moment thing I guess." She blew some hair out of her face then rested her chin on the top of her knees. "I guess seeing Sora just...surprised me." She frowned then mumbled, "I used to really like him..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:20 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita sighed, "I don't know...It was a spur of the moment thing I guess." She blew some hair out of her face then rested her chin on the top of her knees. "I guess seeing Sora just...surprised me." She frowned then mumbled, "I used to really like him..."
eddie nodde to himself. "i could tell... and i see that you still have some feeling for him?" eddie saod, looking at her from the corner of his eye. he hugged one of his knees to him, the other leg laying flat.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:22 pm
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

eddie nodde to himself. "i could tell... and i see that you still have some feeling for him?" eddie saod, looking at her from the corner of his eye. he hugged one of his knees to him, the other leg laying flat.

She shrugged, frowning. "I don't know...But, I think I might....The way I felt when I saw him again and....when he was about to walk away from me..." She sighed, "I...I think I do..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:37 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

She shrugged, frowning. "I don't know...But, I think I might....The way I felt when I saw him again and....when he was about to walk away from me..." She sighed, "I...I think I do..."
eddie kinda smiled to himself. "hm." he rubbedthe top of hita's head. "as long as your happy and safe... its fine with me..." eddie said, sounding more like an older brother.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:39 pm
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

eddie kinda smiled to himself. "hm." he rubbedthe top of hita's head. "as long as your happy and safe... its fine with me..." eddie said, sounding more like an older brother.

Hita let out a "pfft" sound. "That really doesn't help me..." She grumbled to herself. She sighed, picking at a leaf. "But...what if I pick Sora over you or something...wouldn't you be sad?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:55 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita let out a "pfft" sound. "That really doesn't help me..." She grumbled to herself. She sighed, picking at a leaf. "But...what if I pick Sora over you or something...wouldn't you be sad?"
eddie kinda frowned. "yeah... but there would be a reason you'd pick sora over me, right?" eddie said, looking at her up from the ground. then he looekd back to the ground. "and.. there are a lot of reasons you could use... " he said quietly,, resting his head on the side of his knee, looking away from hita.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:00 pm
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

eddie kinda frowned. "yeah... but there would be a reason you'd pick sora over me, right?" eddie said, looking at her up from the ground. then he looekd back to the ground. "and.. there are a lot of reasons you could use... " he said quietly,, resting his head on the side of his knee, looking away from hita.

Hita didn't quite understand what he was trying to say at the end. She bit her lip, "A lot of reasons I could use what?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:01 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita didn't quite understand what he was trying to say at the end. She bit her lip, "A lot of reasons I could use what?"
he looked at her. "there are alot of reasons you could choose him over me..." he admitted. he wasnt really anything speacial, nothing to offer.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:05 pm
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

he looked at her. "there are alot of reasons you could choose him over me..." he admitted. he wasnt really anything speacial, nothing to offer.

Hita frowned, "Name one good reason that I would pick him over you."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games