Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:19 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita let out a "pfft" sound. "That really doesn't help me..." She grumbled to herself. She sighed, picking at a leaf. "But...what if I pick Sora over you or something...wouldn't you be sad?"
eddie kinda frowned. "yeah... but there would be a reason you'd pick sora over me, right?" eddie said, looking at her up from the ground. then he looekd back to the ground. "and.. there are a lot of reasons you could use... " he said quietly,, resting his head on the side of his knee, looking away from hita.

Hita didn't quite understand what he was trying to say at the end. She bit her lip, "A lot of reasons I could use what?"
he looked at her. "there are alot of reasons you could choose him over me..." he admitted. he wasnt really anything speacial, nothing to offer.

Hita frowned, "Name one good reason that I would pick him over you."
"he can protect you better. hes more powerful, and he has a better chance of keeping you safe than i do...." he said, unsure if that was the best answer he could give. it made him feel kinda.. low. maybe she didnt care for power. and it was just his assumption. it made him feel stupid. "n-no! im sorry.. i dint..um..." he tried to take back what he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:24 pm
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita let out a "pfft" sound. "That really doesn't help me..." She grumbled to herself. She sighed, picking at a leaf. "But...what if I pick Sora over you or something...wouldn't you be sad?"
eddie kinda frowned. "yeah... but there would be a reason you'd pick sora over me, right?" eddie said, looking at her up from the ground. then he looekd back to the ground. "and.. there are a lot of reasons you could use... " he said quietly,, resting his head on the side of his knee, looking away from hita.

Hita didn't quite understand what he was trying to say at the end. She bit her lip, "A lot of reasons I could use what?"
he looked at her. "there are alot of reasons you could choose him over me..." he admitted. he wasnt really anything speacial, nothing to offer.

"he can protect you better. hes more powerful, and he has a better chance of keeping you safe than i do...." he said, unsure if that was the best answer he could give. it made him feel kinda.. low. maybe she didnt care for power. and it was just his assumption. it made him feel stupid. "n-no! im sorry.. i dint..um..." he tried to take back what he said.

Hita rolled her eyes, "Geeze...you were listening to Von's thoughts weren't you?" She punched his arm lightly and mumbled, "I can take care of myself...." She thought about that then quickly changed the subject, "It bugs me when my significant other thinks that they need to be super protective of me. It just pushes my buttons. I can think for myself thank you..."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:31 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita rolled her eyes, "Geeze...you were listening to Von's thoughts weren't you?" She punched his arm lightly and mumbled, "I can take care of myself...." She thought about that then quickly changed the subject, "It bugs me when my significant other thinks that they need to be super protective of me. It just pushes my buttons. I can think for myself thank you..."
eddie scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously. "yeah.. sorry it kinda got to me..." he looked at her, and smiled softly. "i know you can..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:36 pm
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

eddie scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously. "yeah.. sorry it kinda got to me..." he looked at her, and smiled softly. "i know you can..."

Hita sighed, hugging his arm. "Well...I think I should go tell Sora that I'm okay and stuff..." She stood up, letting go of Eddie's arm.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:43 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan
angel_eyes200
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita sighed, hugging his arm. "Well...I think I should go tell Sora that I'm okay and stuff..." She stood up, letting go of Eddie's arm.
eddie nodded. "mhmk. ill wait here. you tired me out mamking me lok for you.." he said, with a light chuckle, leaning his head back on the tree trunk.
((g2g ill be on later tonight. sorry!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:09 pm
[ Wah, I'm on when nobody's on. TT^TT ]

Sora quietly lay under one of the huge trees, trying to make up his mind. "I should give up on her.. but, I don't know.." He looked at the clear blue sky, knowing that Eddie had found Hita already. He closed his bright yellow eyes, covering his face with his right arm. A tired sigh escaped from his lips as he wondered what he'd do next.

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:14 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ Wah, I'm on when nobody's on. TT^TT ]

Sora quietly lay under one of the huge trees, trying to make up his mind. "I should give up on her.. but, I don't know.." He looked at the clear blue sky, knowing that Eddie had found Hita already. He closed his bright yellow eyes, covering his face with his right arm. A tired sigh escaped from his lips as he wondered what he'd do next.

[[ I am!! xD ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:19 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[[ Really bored, so I'm just making a post. [: ]]
Mia dropped Yuuta's hand, hopping up onto the swing. A grin grew across her face as she kicked off and started to swing. Laughing, she felt the wind coarse through her hair as she looked up into the clear blue sky. Her eyes twinkled slightly as the sun reflected off them. She wasn't looking directly into it, but it was so bright it just bounced off of her iris'. She let go, soaring for a few moments, and landing on her feet, very catlike. Mia decided to sit on top of the swing set, and climbed up. She felt very...monkey like. Balancing herself out, she motioned for Yuuta to come up and join her. She had both of her hands on the sides of the cold, metal bar. She let her head hang back, and eventually, she was hanging upside down.

[[ ;D hehehe. I don't usually do this... It feels weird. XD ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:45 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia dropped Yuuta's hand, hopping up onto the swing. A grin grew across her face as she kicked off and started to swing. Laughing, she felt the wind coarse through her hair as she looked up into the clear blue sky. Her eyes twinkled slightly as the sun reflected off them. She wasn't looking directly into it, but it was so bright it just bounced off of her iris'. She let go, soaring for a few moments, and landing on her feet, very catlike. Mia decided to sit on top of the swing set, and climbed up. She felt very...monkey like. Balancing herself out, she motioned for Yuuta to come up and join her. She had both of her hands on the sides of the cold, metal bar. She let her head hang back, and eventually, she was hanging upside down.

((ok))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:56 pm
((Oh darn, Panda I missed you.... v__v))

Hita jogged towards the school, looking around for Sora. She frowned, deciding that being in her wolf form would be easier for her. She nodded, then ripped into her wolf form. She sniffed around, then followed after Sora's scent. When she found him, she was feeling sheepish, so she stayed in her wolf form. She padded slowly up to him, not to startle him, then nudged his arm with her snout. She sat back on her haunches then gave him a wolfish grin.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:10 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Yuuta tilted his head up to look at Mia and smiled at her. "You look like you're having fun," he grinned. Deciding to join her, Yuuta climbed up and soon hung upside down. Using his legs to hang on the metal bar. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the sun on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:12 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Yuuta tilted his head up to look at Mia and smiled at her. "You look like you're having fun," he grinned. Deciding to join her, Yuuta climbed up and soon hung upside down. Using his legs to hang on the metal bar. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the sun on his face.

Mia smiled and she let her hair hand down. She played with his hair a little, and then started to swing back and forth on the bar.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:13 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita jogged towards the school, looking around for Sora. She frowned, deciding that being in her wolf form would be easier for her. She nodded, then ripped into her wolf form. She sniffed around, then followed after Sora's scent. When she found him, she was feeling sheepish, so she stayed in her wolf form. She padded slowly up to him, not to startle him, then nudged his arm with her snout. She sat back on her haunches then gave him a wolfish grin.

Sora opened an eye and looked at the wolf in front of him. "Hey Hita." He sat up and grinned back at her, "What's up?" Sora patted her head and smiled, taking a deep breath as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:18 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Sora opened an eye and looked at the wolf in front of him. "Hey Hita." He sat up and grinned back at her, "What's up?" Sora patted her head and smiled, taking a deep breath as well.

Hita rolled her eyes playfully, like she didn't have a bunch of emotional turmoil at the moment. She huffed, then returned to her regular form. She stretched, then sat down beside Sora. "Well you know...Making tough decisions, the usual."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games