Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:02 pm
angel_eyes200
angel_eyes200
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
"Well, I guess.. she likes me. And, she thinks I hate her." He lifted his finger and pointed at his head. "I can read minds. And well, her thoughts were a bit too loud." Luca shrugged and looked at the distance. "So, what do you need me for?"
[ Gotta go. Bye(: ]
ria shrugged. "wll, i can read minds too, but i guess she locked me out.. sweatdrop but i kinda figured out... you rejected her hard..." ria looekd down, feeling kinda sad for racy. "c-can you kinda... fix that? so shes not too... you know. paranoid? crazy? outta her head?" ria was kinda makng things up, and she knew racy was neither of those thngs. "at least get her to get out of her room..."
((HOLA PANDA!!! i knew youd be on at the time. ;D))
((HEY! i feel ignored. ToT))

[[ Shge responded to you. gonk ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:06 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
The Dreaming Panda
Giant_Psychic_Swan
The Dreaming Panda
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita looked away from Sora, even though his eyes were closed. She sighed quietly, "Yes, I came to say something. I wanted to tell you...." She bit her lip then just spit it out. "EventhoughI'mwithEddieIstilllikeyou!" She spoke so fast, jumbling her words together and made it all sound like one big word. Her ears pressed flat against her head, "A lot...Sora. A lot. And it hurts..." She hugged her knees to her chest and burried her face in her knees, not wanting to see him look up at her.

"I'm sorry," He hugged Hita gently, trying to comfort her. "I shouldn't have shown up... It's all my fault." He let her go and sighed once more. It was getting to be a habit.. sighing. "I.. just..." Not knowing what to say, he took her hand in his and looked at the distance. He didn't know what to do.

Hita frowned when he said that he shouldn't have shown up. She shook her head and hugged his arm, "No....I'm happy that you're back. So, don't say stuff like that." She smiled faintly to herself, "You still never taught me how to play chess."

Sora smiled at the memory and slowly nodded his head. "That's true. Want me to?" He tried to smile cheerfully but his eyes showed a hint of sadness.

Hita looked into his eyes, seeing the unhappiness in them. She looked away then nodded, "Yeah. You promised me, and I'm holding you to it."

"I knew you'd say that," he chuckled. Sora stood up and held out a hand for her. "Wanna go back to the School?" His long, white hair was swaying slightly in the breeze.  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:08 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Giant_Psychic_Swan
The Dreaming Panda
Giant_Psychic_Swan
The Dreaming Panda
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita looked away from Sora, even though his eyes were closed. She sighed quietly, "Yes, I came to say something. I wanted to tell you...." She bit her lip then just spit it out. "EventhoughI'mwithEddieIstilllikeyou!" She spoke so fast, jumbling her words together and made it all sound like one big word. Her ears pressed flat against her head, "A lot...Sora. A lot. And it hurts..." She hugged her knees to her chest and burried her face in her knees, not wanting to see him look up at her.

"I'm sorry," He hugged Hita gently, trying to comfort her. "I shouldn't have shown up... It's all my fault." He let her go and sighed once more. It was getting to be a habit.. sighing. "I.. just..." Not knowing what to say, he took her hand in his and looked at the distance. He didn't know what to do.

Hita frowned when he said that he shouldn't have shown up. She shook her head and hugged his arm, "No....I'm happy that you're back. So, don't say stuff like that." She smiled faintly to herself, "You still never taught me how to play chess."

Sora smiled at the memory and slowly nodded his head. "That's true. Want me to?" He tried to smile cheerfully but his eyes showed a hint of sadness.

Hita looked into his eyes, seeing the unhappiness in them. She looked away then nodded, "Yeah. You promised me, and I'm holding you to it."

"I knew you'd say that," he chuckled. Sora stood up and held out a hand for her. "Wanna go back to the School?" His long, white hair was swaying slightly in the breeze.

Hita looked up at Sora, smiling softly as she took his hand. She pulled herself up, squeezing his hand in the slightest way before letting go. "School would be the more ideal place, over the woods." She laughed lightly then looked up at him with a quirked eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:11 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda

Yuuta let go and did a backflip, landing directly on his feet. "I feel... lightheaded..." He lifted his head and looked at the sun, his eyes turning blood shot red. It was happening again.. those weird headaches of his. Bowing his head slightly, he closed his eyes and breathed haggardly.

Mia spun around, ending up holding herself up with her hands. She dropped down onto the pads of her feet, barley making a sound at all. She went over and put a hand on his back. " You okay?"

Yuuta stood up straight and sighed. "It's.. those weird headaches I have..." He suddenly heard a scream and turned around to see who omitted that noise. He was the only one who could hear it. Nobody else. It was those constant screams and cries that he would hear from time to time. Those screeching cries. "Did you hear that?" Yuuta looked at Mia with the same panicked look he had ten years ago. His eyes were still blood red.

Mia shook her head and looked at him concerned. " Yu-Yuuta? Are you okay?" She asked stroking his cheek.

For a moment, it seemed like he saw something horrible.. but he soon snapped out of it. "I-I'm fine.. I'm sorry. It's just.. one of my headaches." He tried to smile cheerfully but he couldn't. It was so hard to erase that image from his head. That horrible scene. "I'm sorry..."

Mia could see the image. Her eyes went blank, and she jumped up and hugged him tight. " I'mn sorry.." She mumbled, holding him close.
It was a scene full of blood and corpses. It had found its way back to him. The memories that he thought he'd already forgotten. "It's okaay.." he hugged her back and closed his eyes.  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
((gtg ppl....byeeee!))  
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
"Well, I guess.. she likes me. And, she thinks I hate her." He lifted his finger and pointed at his head. "I can read minds. And well, her thoughts were a bit too loud." Luca shrugged and looked at the distance. "So, what do you need me for?"
ria shrugged. "wll, i can read minds too, but i guess she locked me out.. sweatdrop but i kinda figured out... you rejected her hard..." ria looekd down, feeling kinda sad for racy. "c-can you kinda... fix that? so shes not too... you know. paranoid? crazy? outta her head?" ria was kinda makng things up, and she knew racy was neither of those thngs. "at least get her to get out of her room..."

[ Aha. I'm heeeree. xD ]
Luca looked at Ria with a surprised look. "How am I supposed to do that?" He finished the last of his apple and threw the core at a nearby trash can. "She only met me like.. a few hours ago? And now, she has a crush on me? She doesn't even know me!!! That's just... crazy." He shook his head and murmured, "Unbelievable..."
ria kinda giggled nervously. her ears wilted, looking down to the ground. "i know.. shes just kinda... has this thing where she cant stand to be alone for a long time. a month max." ria shruggs. "and i dont think she likes you anymore. just questioning herself." ria said, breifly. ria looekd up at him. "racy has her flaws, and wants to improve them. her flaws are most noticable out of the four of us... and she doesnt really like it. can you make her smile again? i know you can, just showing up there." ria furrowed her eyebrows a bit, looking a bit more serious and determined.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:14 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda

Yuuta stood up straight and sighed. "It's.. those weird headaches I have..." He suddenly heard a scream and turned around to see who omitted that noise. He was the only one who could hear it. Nobody else. It was those constant screams and cries that he would hear from time to time. Those screeching cries. "Did you hear that?" Yuuta looked at Mia with the same panicked look he had ten years ago. His eyes were still blood red.

Mia shook her head and looked at him concerned. " Yu-Yuuta? Are you okay?" She asked stroking his cheek.

For a moment, it seemed like he saw something horrible.. but he soon snapped out of it. "I-I'm fine.. I'm sorry. It's just.. one of my headaches." He tried to smile cheerfully but he couldn't. It was so hard to erase that image from his head. That horrible scene. "I'm sorry..."

Mia could see the image. Her eyes went blank, and she jumped up and hugged him tight. " I'mn sorry.." She mumbled, holding him close.

It was a scene full of blood and corpses. It had found its way back to him. The memories that he thought he'd already forgotten. "It's okaay.." he hugged her back and closed his eyes.
Mia frowned. It looked a lot like her past. She hed him tight, burrying her face in his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:18 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
((gtg ppl....byeeee!))

[ Awh. Byee. ]  

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:20 pm
Giant_Psychic_Swan
The Dreaming Panda
Giant_Psychic_Swan
The Dreaming Panda
Giant_Psychic_Swan

Hita looked up at Sora, smiling softly as she took his hand. She pulled herself up, squeezing his hand in the slightest way before letting go. "School would be the more ideal place, over the woods." She laughed lightly then looked up at him with a quirked eyebrow.

"Yeah." He started walking towards the School. Stopping from time to time to see if Hita's okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:23 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

[ Aha. I'm heeeree. xD ]
Luca looked at Ria with a surprised look. "How am I supposed to do that?" He finished the last of his apple and threw the core at a nearby trash can. "She only met me like.. a few hours ago? And now, she has a crush on me? She doesn't even know me!!! That's just... crazy." He shook his head and murmured, "Unbelievable..."
ria kinda giggled nervously. her ears wilted, looking down to the ground. "i know.. shes just kinda... has this thing where she cant stand to be alone for a long time. a month max." ria shruggs. "and i dont think she likes you anymore. just questioning herself." ria said, breifly. ria looekd up at him. "racy has her flaws, and wants to improve them. her flaws are most noticable out of the four of us... and she doesnt really like it. can you make her smile again? i know you can, just showing up there." ria furrowed her eyebrows a bit, looking a bit more serious and determined.

"Fine." Luca started walking towards Racy's dorm and sighed. "Fine..." As soon as he arrived, he knocked on Racy's dorm. ""Yo.. It's me, Luca. You there?"  

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:25 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda

Mia frowned. It looked a lot like her past. She hed him tight, burrying her face in his shoulder.
"Are you okay?" He lifted her chin up and stared right into right her eyes. "What's up?" He hugged Mia gently, soon sensing what she felt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:27 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda

"Are you okay?" He lifted her chin up and stared right into right her eyes. "What's up?" He hugged Mia gently, soon sensing what she felt.
Mia nodded. " I'm fine. Nothing big." She said shrugging and sitting on the ground.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda

Mia nodded. " I'm fine. Nothing big." She said shrugging and sitting on the ground.
[ Oh shoot. Be right baaack guys. I feel like... I have a fever. sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:33 pm
((hi everyone.....im.....sick))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:34 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda

[ Oh shoot. Be right baaack guys. I feel like... I have a fever. sweatdrop ]

[[ Awwh. I sorry. Feel better!!
@Sk8rkool1: Theres two of you! XD Feel better!! ]]  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games