Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:08 pm
Eddily
DoomNeko
Heh, I'm gonna need it sweatdrop
Well, hopefully this weekend's comissions should cover about 1/4 of the price x3

Now if only the guy would message me back about it gonk

Yeah, you have a way to make money, now us normal folk.....

Go fish, you'll probably be much better at it than me. So far I've caught more boots and cans than anything else, it's pretty dissapoiting ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:09 pm
I need to find a way to do comissions...  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:11 pm
Lloxie
*grrrrs* Sowwy for slow response, got dragged afk again. >_< My parents have been bugging me nonstop for the past couple of days. My whole family has gone nuts for whatever reason about cleaning the house and it seems it's not enough that they become stressed out perferctionists, they keep trying to get me to join them. I keep getting nagged every time I sit down. *sighs* I just hope it's over now... e-e;;

Annywho... *huggles Doomie and Eddily* Hiyo guys. <^^>

Aye, parents and cleaning... it's like a butt zit, but te times worse, aya... ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:12 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
*grrrrs* Sowwy for slow response, got dragged afk again. >_< My parents have been bugging me nonstop for the past couple of days. My whole family has gone nuts for whatever reason about cleaning the house and it seems it's not enough that they become stressed out perferctionists, they keep trying to get me to join them. I keep getting nagged every time I sit down. *sighs* I just hope it's over now... e-e;;

Aye, parents and cleaning... it's like a butt zit, but te times worse, aya... ._.

XD *gigglefits* Ai, well said, Doomie, well said. xd *glomps*  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:14 pm
DoomNeko
Go fish, you'll probably be much better at it than me. So far I've caught more boots and cans than anything else, it's pretty dissapoiting ._.

Nah, I think I'm retired from fishing, just not worth it for me. *huggles lloxie back*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:19 pm
*munches on freshly baked oatmeal raisin cookies* Ok.... so maybe this day isn't all bad. @@; *mrrrs and swishes his tail contently*  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:19 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Heh, thinking of it always makes me frustrated. Last time they cleaned the whole house over, it was like HELL, but with no air conditioning and concentrated chlorine fumes. I swear, I almost puked over the whole demned shower floor that I had just finished cleaning, but managed to go get soem fresh air beforehand. Even then, my nose and throat felt funny and stuffy for the next 2 days <_<
When I told my dad to go and do the tub himself, he told me he wouldn't 'cause those fumes are deadly. I mean, who the crap sticks their children into fumes to do the dirty work for them and doesn't even bother getting them a demn mask! gonk

Oh and did I mention my mom had us do the bed... 4 times in a row? She wasn't happy that their were some folds remaining ._. ;;
All this for freakin' imaginary dustbunniess, they should be sent to an asylum, or at least get checked or something >_>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:25 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Heh, thinking of it always makes me frustrated. Last time they cleaned the whole house over, it was like HELL, but with no air conditioning and concentrated chlorine fumes. I swear, I almost puked over the whole demned shower floor that I had just finished cleaning, but managed to go get soem fresh air beforehand. Even then, my nose and throat felt funny and stuffy for the next 2 days <_<
When I told my dad to go and do the tub himself, he told me he wouldn't 'cause those fumes are deadly. I mean, who the crap sticks their children into fumes to do the dirty work for them and doesn't even bother getting them a demn mask! gonk

Oh and did I mention my mom had us do the bed... 4 times in a row? She wasn't happy that their were some folds remaining ._. ;;
All this for freakin' imaginary dustbunniess, they should be sent to an asylum, or at least get checked or something >_>

..... >_> *distributes torches and pitchforks*  

Lloxie

Crocina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:31 pm
*goes blind from the colorful posts*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:31 pm
Meep, silenceness....  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:32 pm
Viraana

XD *giggles and glomps* Hiyo Vir. =P  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:32 pm
I need food.. where's that leftover turkey?  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Crocina

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:33 pm
Lloxie
Viraana

*ufs pets* hi whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:36 pm
I have decided! Today I will do my first webcomic! Yaye! I think it's stewed long enough. Now it's time for full-on awesome!  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:36 pm
Viraana
Lloxie
Viraana

*ufs pets* hi whee

<^^> *huggles*
<< >> Snugglepile! *starts a cuddlefest* whee

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games