Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:38 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
"Well, I guess.. she likes me. And, she thinks I hate her." He lifted his finger and pointed at his head. "I can read minds. And well, her thoughts were a bit too loud." Luca shrugged and looked at the distance. "So, what do you need me for?"
[ Gotta go. Bye(: ]
ria shrugged. "wll, i can read minds too, but i guess she locked me out.. sweatdrop but i kinda figured out... you rejected her hard..." ria looekd down, feeling kinda sad for racy. "c-can you kinda... fix that? so shes not too... you know. paranoid? crazy? outta her head?" ria was kinda makng things up, and she knew racy was neither of those thngs. "at least get her to get out of her room..."
((HOLA PANDA!!! i knew youd be on at the time. ;D))

[ Aha. I'm heeeree. xD ]
Luca looked at Ria with a surprised look. "How am I supposed to do that?" He finished the last of his apple and threw the core at a nearby trash can. "She only met me like.. a few hours ago? And now, she has a crush on me? She doesn't even know me!!! That's just... crazy." He shook his head and murmured, "Unbelievable..."
ria kinda giggled nervously. her ears wilted, looking down to the ground. "i know.. shes just kinda... has this thing where she cant stand to be alone for a long time. a month max." ria shruggs. "and i dont think she likes you anymore. just questioning herself." ria said, breifly. ria looekd up at him. "racy has her flaws, and wants to improve them. her flaws are most noticable out of the four of us... and she doesnt really like it. can you make her smile again? i know you can, just showing up there." ria furrowed her eyebrows a bit, looking a bit more serious and determined.

"Fine." Luca started walking towards Racy's dorm and sighed. "Fine..." As soon as he arrived, he knocked on Racy's dorm. ""Yo.. It's me, Luca. You there?"
ria sighed, shaking her head feeling i bit stupid and she felt she wasnt helping Racy at all. ria just opened she door, not even waiting for racy to open up for them. she knew racy wouldnt so she jsut went ahead and opened it for her. ria looked to Racy. racy ws asleep, just waking. racy sat up, rubbing her eye, looking drowsy. "huh? whos at the door?" she said, the she notcied ria and luca were at the door and she kinda jumped, taking a pillow from behind her and hugging it tightly, partially covering her face. "what are you doing here?!" racy growled quetly to ria as ria walked over to racy.
"i brought luca here to help you get over your crazy state." ria said, as if it was nothing and meant nothing.
racy glared at ria, covering her embarrsed blushing cheeks. "i dont need him." racy closed her eyes tightly. this is so embarrassing! why is ria trying to kill me?!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:41 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda

It was a scene full of blood and corpses. It had found its way back to him. The memories that he thought he'd already forgotten. "It's okaay.." he hugged her back and closed his eyes.

Mia frowned. It looked a lot like her past. She hed him tight, burrying her face in his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He lifted her chin up and stared right into right her eyes. "What's up?" He hugged Mia gently, soon sensing what she felt.

Mia nodded. " I'm fine. Nothing big." She said shrugging and sitting on the ground.

[ Oh shoot. Be right baaack guys. I feel like... I have a fever. sweatdrop ]

[[ Awwh. I sorry. Feel better!!
@Sk8rkool1: Theres two of you! XD Feel better!! ]]

((ok))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:45 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

[ Aha. I'm heeeree. xD ]
Luca looked at Ria with a surprised look. "How am I supposed to do that?" He finished the last of his apple and threw the core at a nearby trash can. "She only met me like.. a few hours ago? And now, she has a crush on me? She doesn't even know me!!! That's just... crazy." He shook his head and murmured, "Unbelievable..."
ria kinda giggled nervously. her ears wilted, looking down to the ground. "i know.. shes just kinda... has this thing where she cant stand to be alone for a long time. a month max." ria shruggs. "and i dont think she likes you anymore. just questioning herself." ria said, breifly. ria looekd up at him. "racy has her flaws, and wants to improve them. her flaws are most noticable out of the four of us... and she doesnt really like it. can you make her smile again? i know you can, just showing up there." ria furrowed her eyebrows a bit, looking a bit more serious and determined.

"Fine." Luca started walking towards Racy's dorm and sighed. "Fine..." As soon as he arrived, he knocked on Racy's dorm. ""Yo.. It's me, Luca. You there?"
ria sighed, shaking her head feeling i bit stupid and she felt she wasnt helping Racy at all. ria just opened she door, not even waiting for racy to open up for them. she knew racy wouldnt so she jsut went ahead and opened it for her. ria looked to Racy. racy ws asleep, just waking. racy sat up, rubbing her eye, looking drowsy. "huh? whos at the door?" she said, the she notcied ria and luca were at the door and she kinda jumped, taking a pillow from behind her and hugging it tightly, partially covering her face. "what are you doing here?!" racy growled quetly to ria as ria walked over to racy.
"i brought luca here to help you get over your crazy state." ria said, as if it was nothing and meant nothing.
racy glared at ria, covering her embarrsed blushing cheeks. "i dont need him." racy closed her eyes tightly. this is so embarrassing! why is ria trying to kill me?!?!

Luca sat down beside Racy on the bed and looked at her. "Hey..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:01 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

[ Aha. I'm heeeree. xD ]

racy felt luca sit next to her, and she blushed so much it felt as if her pillow started smoking. she tried to say something, but all that escaped her was a scared nervous whimper. her ears clinged her to her head.
ria stood at the side, feeling kinda awkward in the tension, so she slipped outside and closed the door, waiting outside.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:03 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

racy felt luca sit next to her, and she blushed so much it felt as if her pillow started smoking. she tried to say something, but all that escaped her was a scared nervous whimper. her ears clinged her to her head.
ria stood at the side, feeling kinda awkward in the tension, so she slipped outside and closed the door, waiting outside.

negi walks to ria "ria do you know any single girls?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:07 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

ria kinda glared at him. "are you really that desprate?" she said in a not caring mood.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:10 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

ria kinda glared at him. "are you really that desprate?" she said in a not caring mood.

"idk. i think im just to lazy to ask the girls i like and when ever i want to they get guys"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:15 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

"idk. i think im just to lazy to ask the girls i like and when ever i want to they get guys"
she nudged him lightly. "than dot be lazy and seize your oppritunity when you can." ria said, sounding smartly wise.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:16 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

she nudged him lightly. "than dot be lazy and seize your oppritunity when you can." ria said, sounding smartly wise.

"uhm ok ill try"
((smartly wise?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:26 pm
((iono.))
ria nodded, feeling acomplished. she looed at racy's dorm door, wondering what they were talking about in there. it seemed like silence. "ooh not good for racy..." she said to ehrself quietly.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:27 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

"I'm so sorry about the incident in the hospital. I was kinda.. in a bad mood then." He sighed and looked down at his hands. "It's just. I really don't like it when people comment about my looks. It makes me feel uncomfortable.." Luca looked at Racy and smiled awkwardly. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:44 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

"I'm so sorry about the incident in the hospital. I was kinda.. in a bad mood then." He sighed and looked down at his hands. "It's just. I really don't like it when people comment about my looks. It makes me feel uncomfortable.." Luca looked at Racy and smiled awkwardly. "Sorry."
racy peeked out from the pillow. she was kinda suprised. he seemed...nicer and softer. "m-me too..." she managed to say, quietly. she was still nervous, wondering if he could notice her shaking.
((g2g, byes! ;D))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:46 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

racy peeked out from the pillow. she was kinda suprised. he seemed...nicer and softer. "m-me too..." she managed to say, quietly. she was still nervous, wondering if he could notice her shaking.
((g2g, byes! ;D))

[[ Awwh1! Byee!! Will you be on later? biggrin ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:10 pm
((heres a video i made))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fYamUbZo4w  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

iiStormy_Wickedii

Shy Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:32 pm
angel_eyes200
Storm The wicked
angel_eyes200
eddie sighed, frustrated. he didnt want to give up looking for hita, but it was taking forever! eddie found Sora though, and he ran over. "hey, Sora! have you found her yet?" then eddie loekd around. guess not. then eddie heard K.C's thought... but he was bust at the moment, so he just sent her one back. Your not boring. i had fun. wink

K.C's ears pirked up. She had heard Eddie's thoughts.Wow! Maybe I do have powers! Thanks again Eddie!

eddie heard the thought, and he kinda chuckled to himsef. he thought back to her. oh..um.. i kinda sent that thought to you... i have telepathy. sweatdrop

Thanks... I guess. K.C smiled a little.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games