Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:53 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Eddily
That's pretty sweet Doomie.

When can we expect this Po?
Dunno... I'm going to start it tonight, after I get my HU Game ready for tomorrow. I'll prolly spend an hour... and then... hell, might be later tonight. Or monday, latest. 3nodding

HU?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:55 pm
Less than 200. whee  

Eddily

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:56 pm
Eddily
Podunk_the_Mighty
Eddily

Dunno... I'm going to start it tonight, after I get my HU Game ready for tomorrow. I'll prolly spend an hour... and then... hell, might be later tonight. Or monday, latest. 3nodding

HU?
Heroes Unlimited... Super-hero D&D, basically. Tomorrow I'm running a game for REAL GAMERS the first time ever, not just my friends... So I'm nervous >_< I need a good plot, and still haven't thought of one... sigh... guess it's just going to be a team of randomized villians plaguing the city... xp  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:56 pm
Lloxie
Awesome piccie! Kinna reminds me of a smaller version of the Mammoth MKII from C&C Tiberium Sun... << >>

And neh, Doomie.... you may take a while, but your art is well worth the wait. =p Sure your friend may be faster, but he's just turning stuff 3D.... you're the one comming up with the actual art. That takes lossa thought, skill, and work. <^^> Not that making things 3D don't, but you know what I mean. =P *huggles*

Hehe, thanks Lloxie. ^^ *nuzzles and hugs*
Ah well, I'll be doing that at school in 3-4 years after I'm done getting the 2D animation diploma anyways :3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:57 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Eddily
Podunk_the_Mighty
Eddily

HU?
Heroes Unlimited... Super-hero D&D, basically. Tomorrow I'm running a game for REAL GAMERS the first time ever, not just my friends... So I'm nervous >_< I need a good plot, and still haven't thought of one... sigh... guess it's just going to be a team of randomized villians plaguing the city... xp

A superhero D&D like game? X3 Sounds cool. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 4:59 pm
Lloxie
It is. 3nodding  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:00 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
Awesome piccie! Kinna reminds me of a smaller version of the Mammoth MKII from C&C Tiberium Sun... << >>

And neh, Doomie.... you may take a while, but your art is well worth the wait. =p Sure your friend may be faster, but he's just turning stuff 3D.... you're the one comming up with the actual art. That takes lossa thought, skill, and work. <^^> Not that making things 3D don't, but you know what I mean. =P *huggles*

Ah well, I'll be doing that at school in 3-4 years after I'm done getting the 2D animation diploma anyways :3

<^^> *nuzzles and hugs back* Welcies, hehe.

And you're lucky, it sounds like you're going to have an interesting career one of these days. I on the otherhand will be lucky to even have one methinks. XP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:02 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
It is. 3nodding
Yes it does...I could be Drake!! My own personal super hero person guy...yeah.  

Solemn Protector

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:04 pm
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

And you're lucky, it sounds like you're going to have an interesting career one of these days. I on the otherhand will be lucky to even have one methinks. XP

Nawr, you just need to know what you like. I've been fascinated with animation and graphics forever, so it's obvious I'm gonna shoot for that in the career bundles. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:09 pm
Solemn Protector
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
It is. 3nodding
There ya go! And the best part: Loads of possibilities for furries! Tons of anthro rules and stuff (think TMNT but any animal at all) I love furry superheroes!  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:10 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Solemn Protector
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
It is. 3nodding
There ya go! And the best part: Loads of possibilities for furries! Tons of anthro rules and stuff (think TMNT but any animal at all) I love furry superheroes!

Well Drake isn't furry but he is still cool  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:13 pm
Solemn Protector
Podunk_the_Mighty
Solemn Protector
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
It is. 3nodding

Right, i just thought I'd mention the gamesvery furry appeal. I like Buck, the reformed deer, raised by a lab technician as if he was her own... but, anyways, yeah. sweatdrop  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:14 pm
Well I can make Drake a furry, it's not hard with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:15 pm
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie

Nawr, you just need to know what you like. I've been fascinated with animation and graphics forever, so it's obvious I'm gonna shoot for that in the career bundles. :3

^^;; Well I might be a writer... but I dunno. *shrugs* I'd love to make comics if I could only draw. >< Meh, oh well...  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:16 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Solemn Protector
Podunk_the_Mighty
Solemn Protector
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie
It is. 3nodding

Right, i just thought I'd mention the gamesvery furry appeal. I like Buck, the reformed deer, raised by a lab technician as if he was her own... but, anyways, yeah. sweatdrop

Oooooo...... Lloxie like the sound of this. X3 Where do you get this game?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games