Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:27 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"uhm why?" he asks wanting to know why shes asking him
"iono, just teasin." she said, laughing for a short moment. "im waiting for racy and luca." she said, lightly pressing her ear against the door, trying to listen into their conversation.

"i think you should stop"
''what? the teasing? wimp." she said, trying to listen more.
((g2g night ;D))

"not the teasing you stupid little braight the spying and waiting"
ri narrowed her eyes at him. "im not a stupid little 'Braight'!! urrg. i have to. if something goes wrong, i have to go in there and help out!! duh." ria said, not in a good mood.

"well you are a little braight and your doing something illegal"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:29 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((g2g night ;D))

ri narrowed her eyes at him. "im not a stupid little 'Braight'!! urrg. i have to. if something goes wrong, i have to go in there and help out!! duh." ria said, not in a good mood.

ria looked at him fromt he corner of her eye. "pfft this isnt illegal. im just trying to help my friend!!" ria said through her teeth.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:31 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((g2g night ;D))

ria looked at him fromt he corner of her eye. "pfft this isnt illegal. im just trying to help my friend!!" ria said through her teeth.

"it counts as spying and spying is a form of stalking wich is illegal"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:33 pm
[alright, i'm changing Ed's name... maybe like that i can regain interest in this den of quotingg... next post]  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 pm
Luca looked at Racy, finally noticing that she was shaking. "I'm not making you feel uncomfortable right? I'm sorry if I am." He stood up and looked at her. "I should go now," Luca lifted his hand to wave goodbye. "See you around." He walked towards the door and opened it. He smiled and walked outside, closing the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:39 pm
[ Omigosh. Notingles! You're here! ]  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:42 pm
Oliver B. GarciaUser Image
Oliver [usually called ed, but i hate the name nowadays for being the same one used by sparkles so i changed it... older RPers:get used to it] looked up to the sky, there was so much missing, he lost a greeat deal of wht happened the last few moths, he had lost completelly track of his surroundings, now that he returned to himself he wants to know what he trully missed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:46 pm
The Dreaming Panda
[ Omigosh. Notingles! You're here! ]
no, i'm there, around above this post [under in a diferent page?... newtooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!]  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:50 pm
Mitsuki bumped into Oliver accidently and she rubbed her nose. "Owwiee." She looked at him and her mouth dropped upon. "W-what?"
[ I'm not used to calling him Oliver. xD ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:54 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Luca looked at Racy, finally noticing that she was shaking. "I'm not making you feel uncomfortable right? I'm sorry if I am." He stood up and looked at her. "I should go now," Luca lifted his hand to wave goodbye. "See you around." He walked towards the door and opened it. He smiled and walked outside, closing the door behind him.
racy looked up as he left, not really wanting him to leave she got up, and chased after him, tripping over ria as she walked out the door and falling on luca. 0.0 "im sorry im sorry!!" she said, getting up. she looekd to ria. "get up, see what you made me do!?!!" racy growled quetly, only intending ria to hear.
ria whimpered, getting up and running away.
racy seemed to soften, watching her leave. then she started talking to herself. "racy! whata are you doing?! agh your too harsh! you cant be around people if all your gonna do is hurt them." racy said, walking back to her doo, not intending to leaving it again anytime soon.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:56 pm
[mehehe...] Oliver looked at Mitsuki, he probably gave a few classes to her by the time he turned off... but he really didnt remember "Mitsuki?... oh, yhea, right..." he said mumbling something as he tried to remember a few details from the past "age... forgot, height... cant measure in that position... past... wont even try..." he said.

[edit:wrong autoformat button]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:59 pm
"What the heck?" Luca stood up and dusted his jeans. He shook his head and decided to follow Ria.  

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:00 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
racy looked up as he left, not really wanting him to leave she got up, and chased after him, tripping over ria as she walked out the door and falling on luca. 0.0 "im sorry im sorry!!" she said, getting up. she looekd to ria. "get up, see what you made me do!?!!" racy growled quetly, only intending ria to hear.
ria whimpered, getting up and running away.
racy seemed to soften, watching her leave. then she started talking to herself. "racy! whata are you doing?! agh your too harsh! you cant be around people if all your gonna do is hurt them." racy said, walking back to her doo, not intending to leaving it again anytime soon.

"racy dont go back in there" negi blocks the way  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:04 pm
"Heey! You forgot about me?" Mitsuki punched his arm lightly and gave a slight glare. "What happened to you? You just disappeared." She did this motion with her hands, trying to exaggerate. "Well, I'm glad you're back!"
[ I noticed. xD ]

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:07 pm
"yhea... yhea... sure..." Oliver said as his cigarret burned slowly... he just seemed to be balancing it on his lips... as if it wasnt there, not inhaling, not blowing, not even burning people. "me?... i completely forgot... i just turned off for all these moths... as if in auto pilot, i'm a bit of in a surprize, so i cant remember much.

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games