Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:44 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Luca chuckled and looked at Ria. "You remind me of Yuuta.." He looked upwards and suddenly, looked alarmed. "Oh no," he whispered. "It's much too early.." He turned to gaze at Ria, his face was panic-stricken.
ria looked around. "what? whats wrong?" soundin kinda alarmed, not knowing what he was worring about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:49 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"becouse if you do you'll just stay there away from everyone. and me and ria our worried about you" he says closing her door so she wont sneek in
"i cant see anyone. ill just hurt them. its my nature, i cant change. i shouldnt see anyone." she said, clentchign and unclentching her fists.

"well you havnt hurt me yet"
racy seemed to have a character change, growling. "cuz.. im trying Not To!!" she really wanted to hide from everyone at the moment,to cool down. she just turned, walking away. she wasnt getting into her dorm anytime soon wothout hurting negi to make him move. but she didnt really want to do that cuz it wouldnt help her change being too agressive at all.

"well uhm ok" he is confused
(((wow. you are lazy. add something else!! )))

((sorry im confused i got confused once everyone that was by him leavt))  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:57 pm
[ Yup. Blood+ ] Saya shrugged and looked at Mitsuki. "I don't know. I just wanted to be respectful."
Mitsuki finally closed her eyes and fell asleep.
[ Ima try out your rp. ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:02 pm
"It's time for Mitsuki's hibernation." He looked at the sky once more and returned his gaze back to Ria. "Im going to look for Mitsuki." He turned around and headed towards where Mitsuki was.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:07 pm
ria nodded, following him. "mind if i come?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:08 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

"well you havnt hurt me yet"
racy seemed to have a character change, growling. "cuz.. im trying Not To!!" she really wanted to hide from everyone at the moment,to cool down. she just turned, walking away. she wasnt getting into her dorm anytime soon wothout hurting negi to make him move. but she didnt really want to do that cuz it wouldnt help her change being too agressive at all.

"well uhm ok" he is confused
(((wow. you are lazy. add something else!! )))

((sorry im confused i got confused once everyone that was by him leavt))

negi leaves and walks around  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:19 pm
angel_eyes200
Luca nodded and soon found Mitsuki asleep. He nudged her but couldn't wake her up. "Mitsuki? Oyy!" He tried shaking her but she still wouldn't wake up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:36 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
Luca nodded and soon found Mitsuki asleep. He nudged her but couldn't wake her up. "Mitsuki? Oyy!" He tried shaking her but she still wouldn't wake up.
ria raised her eyesbrows. "why wont she wake?" ria said, walking over, trying to wake her too.
((UWAAA!!! ichigo's stuck in love triangle!!!! whee ))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:39 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
ria raised her eyesbrows. "why wont she wake?" ria said, walking over, trying to wake her too.

((ichigo? from what?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:40 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Luca blankly stared at Ria and sighed. "It's time for her 30 year hibernation Ria.." He sighed and sat down on the cold cement. "Nothing we can do about it. If we're lucky, it could be shortened. By 10 years only. But who knows.." He sighed again and buried his head in his hands.
[ Uwahh! Whaaat? xD ]

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:51 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Luca blankly stared at Ria and sighed. "It's time for her 30 year hibernation Ria.." He sighed and sat down on the cold cement. "Nothing we can do about it. If we're lucky, it could be shortened. By 10 years only. But who knows.." He sighed again and buried his head in his hands.
[ Uwahh! Whaaat? xD ]
ria stoped trying. then looekd at him suprised. "0.0 uwaa! what?! we cant do anything?!? b-but.. 30 years?!" ria said, lookgin down at mitsuki worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:41 pm
Oliver B. GarciaUser Image
"i... see..." Oliver said, he heard what Ria and Luka had said, he was going to reach for his cigarret, but only then noticed it had falllen "wow... i'm 'that' bad" he toght... thirty years... a long time it was... for humans, he reached within his pocket, taking another cigarret, he lighted it with an small blue flame he generated on his middle finger.

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:43 pm
ria looked to oliver, hearing his voice from that direction, and looekd at him suspiciously. "who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:04 pm
Mia frowned looking into the sky. " Yuuta...It's getting dark." She murmured quietly, sitting down on the ground.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:08 pm
Oliver B. GarciaUser Image
"one of Mitsuki's old teachers..." Oliver replied, puting the fflame off, taking a short drag before relasing the smoke of his cigarrete, that were cleaner that usual, perhaps it was the plame, for the tip also burned in a blue shade.

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games