Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:17 pm
ria looked up at him. "oh! im sorry, teacher senpai!" she said, bowing her head down for a short moment. "but.. d-do still teach?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:17 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia frowned looking into the sky. " Yuuta...It's getting dark." She murmured quietly, sitting down on the ground.

[ Yaya! More people! ]

Yuuta nodded and took Mia's hand in his. "We should go." Deep inside his head, he had heard Luca's thoughts and sensed that Mitsuki's thoughts had ceased. "We should go check up on Luca and the others. Something's wrong.. I just know it.."

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:20 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia frowned looking into the sky. " Yuuta...It's getting dark." She murmured quietly, sitting down on the ground.

[ Yaya! More people! ]

Yuuta nodded and took Mia's hand in his. "We should go." Deep inside his head, he had heard Luca's thoughts and sensed that Mitsuki's thoughts had ceased. "We should go check up on Luca and the others. Something's wrong.. I just know it.."

[[ Sorry i trapped yuuta!! DX I feel badd ]]
Mia nodded, taking his hand too. She didn't frown, but she didn't smile either. Her emotion was neutral. " Where to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:22 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
ria nodded, following him. "mind if i come?"
Luca nodded and soon found Mitsuki asleep. He nudged her but couldn't wake her up. "Mitsuki? Oyy!" He tried shaking her but she still wouldn't wake up.
ria raised her eyesbrows. "why wont she wake?" ria said, walking over, trying to wake her too.
((UWAAA!!! ichigo's stuck in love triangle!!!! whee ))

Luca blankly stared at Ria and sighed. "It's time for her 30 year hibernation Ria.." He sighed and sat down on the cold cement. "Nothing we can do about it. If we're lucky, it could be shortened. By 10 years only. But who knows.." He sighed again and buried his head in his hands.
[ Uwahh! Whaaat? xD ]
ria stoped trying. then looekd at him suprised. "0.0 uwaa! what?! we cant do anything?!? b-but.. 30 years?!" ria said, lookgin down at mitsuki worried.

"We could. If we were to force her awake that is." Luca glanced at Oliver and frowned. He sensed something weird about him, or it was probably just a weird feeling.
Saya sat beside Luca, tilting her head to look at Mitsuki's peaceful and sleeping face. "Hey, if we were to do that spell thing? The one you guys used to wake me up then.. We can wake her up right?" She looked hopefully at Luca. It was certainly possible, since they did it to wake her up. And she usually slept deeply.
Luca looked at Saya and nodded. He agreed with her, but if they were to wake up Mitsuki, who knows what might happen. "I guess we can try it..."  

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:24 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ Yaya! More people! ]

Mia nodded, taking his hand too. She didn't frown, but she didn't smile either. Her emotion was neutral. " Where to?"

[ It's fine! xD ]

"Is something wrong?" Yuuta looked at Mia, concerned that she might not be feeling well. He squeezed her hand gently, reasurring her that everything was okay.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:26 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
ria nodded, following him. "mind if i come?"
Luca nodded and soon found Mitsuki asleep. He nudged her but couldn't wake her up. "Mitsuki? Oyy!" He tried shaking her but she still wouldn't wake up.
ria raised her eyesbrows. "why wont she wake?" ria said, walking over, trying to wake her too.

Luca blankly stared at Ria and sighed. "It's time for her 30 year hibernation Ria.." He sighed and sat down on the cold cement. "Nothing we can do about it. If we're lucky, it could be shortened. By 10 years only. But who knows.." He sighed again and buried his head in his hands.
[ Uwahh! Whaaat? xD ]
ria stoped trying. then looekd at him suprised. "0.0 uwaa! what?! we cant do anything?!? b-but.. 30 years?!" ria said, lookgin down at mitsuki worried.

"We could. If we were to force her awake that is." Luca glanced at Oliver and frowned. He sensed something weird about him, or it was probably just a weird feeling.
Saya sat beside Luca, tilting her head to look at Mitsuki's peaceful and sleeping face. "Hey, if we were to do that spell thing? The one you guys used to wake me up then.. We can wake her up right?" She looked hopefully at Luca. It was certainly possible, since they did it to wake her up. And she usually slept deeply.
Luca looked at Saya and nodded. He agreed with her, but if they were to wake up Mitsuki, who knows what might happen. "I guess we can try it..."
"w-what spell thing?" she said, not knowing what they were talking about, feeling kinda left out, clueless and somewhat helpless not knowing anything.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:26 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ Yaya! More people! ]

[ It's fine! xD ]

"Is something wrong?" Yuuta looked at Mia, concerned that she might not be feeling well. He squeezed her hand gently, reasurring her that everything was okay.

Mia shook her head. " No, no. I just didn't think that this was a time to smile." She shrugged, a small grin now tugging at the edges of her lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:28 pm
Oliver B. GarciaUser Image
"ya'l handling dangerous magic there? maybe you shold get a decent aura refiner before... think yall' can get yer refinement to 'round 60%... sure, 'tis high comparing to most that just have natural 30%, but with my help, i can raise your refinment to 'bout 85%" Oliver said from afar "the hell? why do i speak with so much abreviation? i feel like a douche!" he toght

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:40 pm
ria giggled. "your not a douche, Teacher-senpai." ria looked to him, hearing his thought absentmindedly. "oh, by the way, i didnt catch your name. im Ria." ria said, walking to him and holding out a loose hand for a nice handshake.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:48 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ Yaya! More people! ]

[ It's fine! xD ]

Mia shook her head. " No, no. I just didn't think that this was a time to smile." She shrugged, a small grin now tugging at the edges of her lips.

He nodded and smiled. "Let's go then." He held her hand, leading her to where Mitsuki and everyone was.  

bones and rot

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:51 pm
Oliver B. GarciaUser Image
"Oliver Garcia" he replied "Ria then... may you explain the situation for me?" he asked with a smile taking her hand for the shake. he was finally able to keep up a bit... good thing he got a good mind, or he'd just forget again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:51 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ Yaya! More people! ]

[ It's fine! xD ]

He nodded and smiled. "Let's go then." He held her hand, leading her to where Mitsuki and everyone was.

Mia looked around, confused. She really didn't know what was happening. Seeing Ria, she blushed letting go of Yuuta's hand. She felt awkward. " What's happening?" She asked yuuta.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:52 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

[ Uwahh! Whaaat? xD ]

"w-what spell thing?" she said, not knowing what they were talking about, feeling kinda left out, clueless and somewhat helpless not knowing anything.

Luca glanced at Ria and grinned. "Well, I really don't know how to tell you.. but, well... It's basically where you offer blood to Mitsuki and say the spell. And all of that." He shrugged and looked at Saya. "You should know it."
Saya nodded, giggling a little. "Usually, Sora-kun is the one who does the spell.. but this time, I guess it's me." She glanced at Oliver with a confused look. Not really knowing what he was talking about. "Sorry? I didn't really understand all of that," she laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:53 pm
ria nodded. "well, Mitsuki-chan in in her 'hibernation'. shes gonna be asleep for 30 years... and.... im not really sure what theyre about witht he spell n all..." she said, pointing to luca and saya with her thumb. then she looks back at luca and saya.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:55 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
The Dreaming Panda
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

[ It's fine! xD ]

Mia looked around, confused. She really didn't know what was happening. Seeing Ria, she blushed letting go of Yuuta's hand. She felt awkward. " What's happening?" She asked yuuta.

He pointed over to Mitsuki and shrugged. "Well, apparently. It's time for Mitsuki's 3o year hibernation. Buut, these people," he motioned to everyone in the area. "Feels that 3o years are a bit too long and they want to wake her up." Yuuta looked at his empty hands and glanced quickly at Mia, wondering why she let go.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games