Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:46 am
Sora looks sadly at Ryoku. "You wouldn't understand...." Block begins to wear off. "The things I go through... you wouldn't know what it was I went through before I came here..." She looks at him through the slits of her mask, then she sighed. "I need to show you something." Sora reaches up for her mask. She then takes it off steadily, letting it fall to the ground. "This is my face Ryoku, and I want you to see that." All of her Demon emotions and calmness leaves her. The block is removed.
"Ryoku, I want you to know something..." holds our her hand, "I want you to know how I became who I am, and why I do the things I do."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:58 am
*reverts back, walks up to her then slappes her* don't tell me any of this horse s**t its ur brother who should hear this.............. *sense Temari and Kankuro coming* and i think the 2 that r coming this way should hear this too  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:58 am
Sora doesn't flinch when she receives the impact, but instead only looks at Ryoku with a blank expression. Sure, if they were really my siblings.
Temari: Sora! When did you get here?
Kankuou: Just arrest her already, she's wanted for clan murder and the works.
Sora: *Gives Kankurou a cold stare, then turns to Temari* Gaara's gone. The Akatsuki got him.
Temari: What's with the slap mark on your face? *realizes what Sora said* wait, WHAT?!
Arata: Now, now, it's not completely her fault. The Akatsuki have strange ways of controlling people. *Sudden appeared behind Kankurou and Temari*
Temari: Con-controlling?
Kankurou: So what, did they make you kill all of those jounin too?
Sora: No, that was me. But they got in my way, besides... ARATA made me think that he was dead.
Kankurou: And what about your clan?
Arata: Not her fault either. In fact, she had nothing to do with that.
Kankurou: Sure, I totally believe you guys now!
Sora: Kuroi Roze: eighth stage, Memory Mirror *A small hole of water appears on the ground* Hop in, so you can see it for yourself.
Kankurou: And how can we believe you?!
Sora: ....you know why, Brother, it's because I cannot lie. *Hops in the hole after Arata*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:25 pm
............. *walks to the hole* temari...... kankuro for some reason it feels like i want to believe her
kankuro: and why should we she gave gaara to the Ataksuki
me: true, but........ i know where they're heading
both: w-what but how
me: just trust me * hops into the hole*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:17 pm
Looks at Ryoku as he jumps through the hole. They appear in a village with black roofs and red houses.
Sora: This, is my village, the Kyuuketsuki. *A small group of little kids come running past, then run right through them* Nobody can see or harm you, I assure you. *Suddenly, a huge fire ball blast right through a house, and then explodes. The entire village goes up into flames*
Kankurou: Oh, so this is when you're destroying your clan? *Sora stares blankly at him, then mouths him to watch. A dragon appears, and goes around every single house, dousing the fire. But the village is already destroyed*
Random Person: That was so tragic!
Random Person: Who could have done such a thing?!
Random Person: It has to be Sora! She's the only one with fire jutsu in this clan!
Group of random people: Yeah! That's right! Totally makes sense!
*There's a little girl standing all the way in the back, that's Sora, staring at the rest of the crowd* There she is! Get her! *The scene blurs just as Sora turns and runs while the angry mob comes after her. Then it transforms into one where Sora is fighting a man who looks something like her*
Little Sora: Why did you burn down the village?
Man: Because, someone as dangerous as you cannot live in it. So, the rest of the village must shun you.
Little Sora: So, you admit to burning down the village, Daitsuko?
Man: Yes, I do. *The scene blurs again just as Sora slices him down the middle before he can react*
Kankurou: So, you didn't do it?!
Temari: Wait, that's Daitsuko Kyuuketsuki? The Clan leader?
Arata: Yeah, and Sora's father.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:32 pm
wait so u mean to say that the clan leader would kill him own clan just to make everyone hate his daughter............. that's whacked  

cmsntn05

emopanda32412

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:00 pm
..... ryoku a-are u alright?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:03 pm
Shiroi stood beside Sam."Of course he is already..."She growled."Everybody is screwed up anyway..."

Raiku elbow Shiroi in the side.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:27 pm
..................., but something is off
temari: what is?
kankuro: yeah enlighten us ryo
me: well i thought that only members of the either the Tatsumori's and every other clan in the east could have dragon summonings but this happened in the western region and everyone knows that dragon summoners are forbidden to set foot onto western territory so why is a dragon summoner there?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:24 pm
Sora: Oh... uh.... well, um... you see... um.....
Arata: Transplanted artificial chakra and jutsu. It's a forbidden technique. *Looks at Ryoku* And yes, it was done by a Tatsumori Clan member.
Kankurou: Wait... so, you didn't destroy the clan?
Sora: *glares at Kankurou* I'm not done yet.... *Shifts image to a room where Arata and a younger Sora are sitting down. Arata is dying, somewhat*
past
Arata: Sora, you understand what to do right? You have to go to Lady Moribu in the mountain range.... okay?
Sora: Why? I still don't understand.
Arata: Because, she knows how to take care of you, and can tame you... in keeping your demon in check.
Sora: Okay, I'll do it.
*Scene shifts again to an older lady and Sora
Lady: Sora, you're going to the Akatsuki for training.
Sora: But why, I thought they were a rogue ninja group.
Lady: Yes Sora, they are. But you're a rogue too, so you'll be joining them. Sasori has agreed to let you on as an apprentice.
Sora: But I don't want to go......
Lady: You will. And you will not question their authority. Understand?
Sora; *looks at the floor* Okay, fine.

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:13 pm
wait........... who was the tatsumori that did the Transplanting jutsu?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:21 pm
*Sora looks at Ryoku with a playful evil look* I don't know... should I tell you?  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:00 pm
as head of the tatsumori clan this falls under my jurisdiction and its my responsibility to be informed if an act of treason has been done  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:09 pm
No treason "Lord Tatsumori" *waves fingers in air like quotations marks* just a forceful imprisonment and such. The guy ended up dead anyways.  

iTammie-chan

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:03 am
............ oh i see  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games