Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:52 pm

(yeah i know and i already hate the lil lady for messing with strike XD i might kill her later and no you didnt miss much)
kat walked back into the top floors kitchen still hungry but not knowing how 2 mention shes didnt eat human food
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:54 pm

Scott whispered to them, "Maybe we can nab some raw stakes? Echo, Strike and I are fine with human food when in human form, but it would still be good."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:57 pm

"i dont really eat anything solid..." she whispered back 2 him
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:59 pm

"Maybe we could salvage some of the cow blood?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:03 pm

kat just sighed "nah im fine.." she said 2 him then she turned 2 strike "why dont you go eat with echo and scott" she told him
strike just nodded
echo held scotts hand and told him she was hungry 2(i have no idea how 2 play these peole D: )
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:22 pm

(Hmm, I could have them knocked out? Somehow?)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:27 pm

(nah just contuinue ill get a feel of em later i guess just dont get 2 lovey dovey with echo please!)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:34 pm

(Hey, I just thought about that vampire...)

She came into the room. She went over to Kat. "I'm like you. We don't like it while it's in that form, but the fresh reds dripping from our lips and running down our throats, well I have some in a fridge in my room. Fresh, human blood. And I know you need it to survive."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:45 pm

(i dont like her! hiss!)
kat just growled at her and walked over 2 strike and echo and scott "you guys get some food ok" she spoke pulling strike over 2 were the raw meat was
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:48 pm

(I would say something, but it might give what I'm going to do away.)
(Could you give me a quick explanation of what your character looks like including any wounds and clothing?)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:58 pm

(errrr it had half long red hair i deont think shes wounded and shes wearing a straptop and bagyy pants...why do you need 2 kn ow anyway?)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:03 pm

Scott took Echo and Strike to eat, but the vampire kept on. "I could tell them. About you, and your werewolf friends. But, all I want to do is have a nice meal with one of my own kind. In the room, with my fridge, and lots of fresh tasty blood. What'do you say?" She stood in front of her and grabbed her hands, to hold them, not like she was trying to hurt her, no just like she would to an old friend, while smiling a nice little smile.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:14 pm

kat still glared at her but she agreed 2 go"btw dont you dare touch strike unless you wont a short life" she hissed at her
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:20 pm

"I've already had a life too long to be called short. But alright, I'll leave him be." She closed the door behind them.

(Now, I have isolated your char. with one of mine so you don't have to juggle. I'm sure your great at juggling though. I'm alright at char. juggling at times, but I'm terrible at juggling. I can't even juggle one thing."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:22 pm

(geting of topic xD)
kat followed her silently
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games