Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:11 am

Infirmary update #2...

EDITED: Friday, August 15, at 1:00 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:27 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not mine, per se, but it's one of mine from breeding, and I don't really want it to die.

kkitsune

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:30 am

must say that i don't have that mint egg anymore. but i do have a black.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:05 am

well... here's my line up for today... geeze I have a horde don't I?

Dragon Walking

*click to help hatch/grow* (no feeding necessary! just visit!)

Help my eggs! - Time: 6 days

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help my hatchlings! - Time:6 days

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Help the eggs! - Time: 2 days!

Time: 3 days!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Time: 5 days

Help the hatchlings! - Time: 3 days!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Time: 4 days

Friend's dragons: http://dragcave.net/user/masteruni84

Minime-sama

Friendly Conversationalist

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500

Highlord_Demon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:10 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. umm it says it has a soft shell...whtas that mean?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. my other new egg
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:19 pm

Highlord_Demon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. umm it says it has a soft shell...whtas that mean?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. my other new egg

Looks fine now, Demon! Could've been a click/view imbalance when you first got it. I'll sometimes get the same message. Just keep an eye on it and any other new ones. If the problem persists after an hour, hide it for a half day to a day and see if that helps.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:20 pm

Minime-sama
well... here's my line up for today... geeze I have a horde don't I?

Dragon Walking

*click to help hatch/grow* (no feeding necessary! just visit!)

Help my eggs! - Time: 6 days

Help my hatchlings! - Time:6 days

Help the eggs! - Time: 2 days!

Time: 3 days!

Time: 5 days

Help the hatchlings! - Time: 3 days!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Time: 4 days

Friend's dragons: http://dragcave.net/user/masteruni84

Great walking, Mini! I took the group out earlier and had a few to grow up. Now everyone in Infirmary has either hatched or grown! biggrin
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:21 pm

kkitsune

Not mine, per se, but it's one of mine from breeding, and I don't really want it to die.

Will put it in a surrogate group with yours, kkit! 3nodding biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:45 pm

Safire
must say that i don't have that mint egg anymore. but i do have a black.

Scrolls in Incubator updated, including yours, Safire! Thanks for info!

It's because of the changes people do (grabbing and rescuing eggs as well as abandoning them) that it's nice to have the scrolls. Gives me and Beady (aka Ddraig and/or Arrie) the opportunity to double check info and also to look at future needy and sick dragons. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:46 pm

Infirmary update #3 ... it's been a busy day today sweatdrop ...

EDITED: Friday, August 15, at 3:40 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:49 pm

Oh, and FYI, gang...

We're only half way through the month of August and we've already got

over 200 adults!?! eek
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:45 pm

Willa-Wisp
Oh, and FYI, gang...

over 200 adults!?! eek

*laughs*
We shall be going for Gaia records soon...........But some of it comes from the fact we had all these new people join when the Dragcave guild went through its renovations. I only hope our track record continues....... biggrin

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:51 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Oh, and FYI, gang...

over 200 adults!?! eek

*laughs*
We shall be going for Gaia records soon...........But some of it comes from the fact we had all these new people join when the Dragcave guild went through its renovations. I only hope our track record continues....... biggrin

it will, it will!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:52 pm

http://dragcave.net/user/Verdi

I'm still trying to get a split color egg. It's hard clicking things quickly on dial-up ;__;

CautionCat

Dangerous Trickster

CautionCat

Dangerous Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:00 pm

Wow over 200? That's a lot! xD
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games