Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Lilith saw Adam take off then called to Aisling to come and ran after him.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:41 pm

((EEP! I made the RP goddess mad....*hides*))

Xion rolled his eyes at the "couple" and then proceeded in the direction in which he felt his Shade.

--

The Shade glared at the arch-demon's appearance. It settled down closer to Dougal's body, and it's only response was a series of hisses and shrieks.

Aisling heard Adam's call in the distance....it sounded urgent. She too was faster in flight-when it was only herself. Flying with someone would be completely new and she was uncertain of her physical strength. Could she handle flying with Lilith safely?

Mustering what strength she had she turned to Lilith. "Hang on.....very tightly," she said before picking Lilith up. The lift off and flight was perhaps....a bit slow and awkward. Aisling mumbled an apology as she took them both in for a horrible landing where she apologized again.

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Lilith thanked Aisling and assured her that it was fine then turned too Adam, Dougal, and the Shade.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:18 pm

Adam glared at the shade.
"Don't make me harm you." he warned

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:10 am

The Shade only continued with it's own warnings of hisses and shrieks. It only dragged a shadowy claw across Dougal's cheek-slicing it. Blood trickled down to his ear then into his hair making it redder than it already was.

Harley heard the familiar sounds of the Shade in the distance. Quietly she came upon "Ace (Adam)," "Sugar Princess (Aisling)," and "Pixie (Lilith)" who were facing against Xion's Shade who still had the "Kitten" in it's claws.

Harley thought about what type of opportunity this offered. If she could act like the 'hero' in this....perhaps she could infiltrate the mansion by becoming their 'friend' and search for the magic books. Hell-perhaps she would be led right to them.

It would be risky. She knew her sudden appearance would probably bring suspicion upon her-especially from Ace. The girls seemed to be a trusting sort though-at least Sugar Princess was.
Then if she managed to win him over-or if he allowed her to join there was Snickerdoodle to deal with. No doubt he would sense a familiarity from her.

She decided to take the risk in the end. But before she did she used her magic to alter her top enough to conceal her shape shifting tattoos. Other than that she was going for a more 'honest' appearance-leaving her weapons revealed.

Showtime.... she thought.

"Why Shady-it's been a while since I've crossed paths with you," Harley said as she appeared out from behind the trees-drawing her gun...taking aim and firing at the Shade's arm. It wheeled back in pain and the sound of the gun fire echoed in the forest. The Shade tried to launch itself at Dougal but Hayley was faster-finishing off her round.

"You blasted witch!" came a familiar voice.

"Ah-Boltz," Harley replied as Xion emerged. "I was wondering where you were." Your hatred towards me will make me more believable.

The Shade limped over, whining and whimpering, to it's master.

((If you need a refresher on Harley her bio is on page 168))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:25 pm

(thanks smile i'll bring stuff back round to natasha,gabriel and co when they meet her again in her new form)

The gunshots started adam - he was too focused with the shade and dougal to pay much attention to anything else. he started back and spread his wings in an effort to protect the girls, but soon realised they seemed not to nee dhis protection. the stranger was doing al right for herself. He remained quiet and wtachful and frowned as xion appeared. Glancing between the various groups of people, he picked an oppertunity when Xion was distracted to sweep in and scoop up Dougal into his arms. he then promptly returned to the girls' side, watching carefully.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Xion looked down at his Shade. Despite the fact that the Shade had made a meal of Dougal it would have to feed again-soon. He needed his memories taken care of too. He glared back at Harley.....

That witch is up to something and it involved Adam and his friends.....she wouldn't dare try something like this if she wasn't. He knew her....and he would get payback at the right time. But not now...and he wouldn't waste his favor owed to him on this either.

He sent a bolt of lightning at Harley, but she managed to dodge it time. He glanced over at Adam. "You'll be see me again," he promised. Then looking to Harley. "And you'll pay dearly next time I see you, witch."

Harley could only smirk as she dusted herself off. "It's a date, Boltz," she replied as to Xion as he disappeared faster than he arrived.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:52 pm

Adam remained puzzled but was glad when Xion left. he was eager to get away and tend to Dougal - he coul sense the demon's lifeforce quivering dangerously close to Zero. he puleld him a little closer, as if willing his own health to pass onto him through his skin and then eyed harley with suspicion.
"And who are you m'am?" he demonaded, his voice both strained and weary from the stress.

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Harley was busy removing a couple leaves and a twig from her hair when Adam asked his question. "Don't call me m'am. It makes me feel old," she replied in a tone that sounded disgusted yet playful. "The name is Harley- Harley Curtiss. So no more of this m'am stuff, Ace."

"Thank you.....for your assistance in saving my brother," Aisling spoke softly.

"It was nothing, Sugar Princess," Harley smiled then cocked an eyebrow. "Wait....your....brother?" She glanced over at limp half-demon and then Aisling. "You don't look like siblings..."

"Step-brother," Aisling replied.

"Ah," she responded. Then without looking at Adam she said, "Ace-keeping staring at me like that and I'll have to charge you." She straighten her posture and placed her hands on her hips before returning his stare. "If you're going to keep staring at me with such suspicion then why don't you let Sugar Princess and Pixie there attend to the poor guy," she said gesturing to Dougal.

((I don't know why-but I'm eager to read the reactions of everyone to the nicknames Harley gave them....especially Gabriel.))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:23 pm

Lilith raised an eyebrow at Harley.
"Pixie?" She asked as she looked her up and down.

[I already forgot Gabriel's nickname. xD Lilith isn't quite sure what to think so far]

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:12 am

Adam looked bemused at the nicknames but nodded to the girls at harley's suggestion they carefor Dougal while he keep an eye on her.

"Perhaps better introductions are in order." he said formally, disliking his own nickname. "I am Adam, this is Lilith and Aisling. May i ask how you know Xion?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:37 am

Harley gave a half grin to Lilith before responding to Adam. "We've crossed paths in the past.....probably about 15 ago I think," she replied. "Not exactly only friendly terms either. Both of us left our mark on one another." She turned sideways a little and lifted her shift enough on her right to reveal some scarring. "Wasn't quite fast fast enough."

Then she dropped her shirt. "And before you ask why I crossed paths with him...it was because I was gathering infomation," she replied.

---

Opal looked out over the mansion grounds and hope Dougal was found soon.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:43 am

"Information for what?" Adam asked, still suspicious.

--

Gabriel glanced at Opal's agitation and put an arm around her waist gently, nudging ehr towards him.
"hey, hwo about we go for a walk? there's little we can do until they return."

natasha looekd relieved. "great idea - i could use the fresh air."

Sin was still sulking over her raccoon. "I'll stay in and riad this place for anything useful. I'm intrigued as to the goodies you have around here."

Natasha nodded. "well...you could try my grandfather's old study. I belive it's not been demolished...yet. There's where we kept all the cursed items. i'm sure you've got more expertise in that line than I have."

Sin grinned. "ooh sounds interesting."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:53 am

"I'm interested in learning their different abilities....strength, weakness,-what makes them tick.....half-demons are much easier to find," Harley replied in honesty while she looked Adam, "and gain experience from than a full demon........and angels like Sugar Princess there."

"How oddly fortunate for me," she said. "Figured something would turn up around this place if I decided to wait around long enough."

---

"Better than waiting I suppose," Opal replied with and nod and let Gabriel lead her.

((lol-poor Sin))

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Adam couldn't help but warm to the idea of a quest for knowledge like this young woman was apparently on. It appealed to him.
"You speak of us like we're a type of animal." he said, but with a sign of amusement rather than offense.
"The only difference between various demons and angels are age and birthplace. like humans, I suppose. in teh end we're all united by God."
he looked over dougal again and then back to harley.
"come. if you wish you may accompany us, if you behave."
he knew it was a risk, but the value of allies was as essential to them as being wary of enemies.
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games