Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:54 am
Ninja Bunn3h Of Doom
hinataxxcutey
Ninja Bunn3h Of Doom
hinataxxcutey
Ninja Bunn3h Of Doom
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ok *says it as if shes in a cheerful mode and runs to alleyway leaving Keiji behind*

Keiji:Ah,hey,wait up *Keiji runs catching up to Sakura*

Sakura : *sees Rez standing there but doesnt car about the mess* Rez!!

Rez:*looks at Sakura,eye pupils still red*........*dripping blood*
Keiji:Sakura,wait
Rez:*disappears*
Keiji:Ah *runs in front of Sakura*
Rez:*reappears in front of Keiji and stabs him*
Keiji:Gah...........

Sakura : k-keiji... no!! *pushes Rez, both of them landing on the ground,sakura ontop of him* Rez you idoit after getting all cleaned up and now hurting keiji ..... snap out of it.....

Keiji:*lays on ground not moving*
Rez:*lays on ground,glaring at Sakura with his red eyes* ..........*grabs Sakura's throat,choking her*

Sakura : r....r..re...e...z.. *struggling to get his grip away* *to self : dammit ok ok calm down sakura use his own claws against him* *takes Rez other hand with the claws and claws it at the hand thats choking her , freeing her* *cough,cough*

Rez:.........*takes claws out of hand,letting blood drip out without caring*

Sakura : *to self : was i really like that* *runs over to keiji nad heals his wound* ok thats one down *drags him away from Rez and sits up against the building* *sigh* *looks at Rez*......................

Serial: -walking in some direction and ears twitch-(he can hear alot of stuff from miles away) -runs into alley- what the hell

Sakura : *looks at Serial* ............ hey

Serial: soo whats going on here?? -ears twitch- ehhh selena is about to get into trouble again... -looks out of alley- GET IN HERE AND DONT GET IN THAT TUNNEL!!!!!!

Sakura : *ears twitch in confusion* nothing much just trying to think of something to stop him *points at Rez*

Serial: ahhh i see, i got a troubled teen im supposed to keep an eye on -looks out of alley- HEY SELENA CAN YOU COME HELP ME FIRST?!?! IF YOU DO ILL LET YOU GO INTO THE TUNNEL

Selena: -growls and walks into alley and murmurs- what... -puts hoodie up-
Marissa: -runs up to selena with ran behind her- ther u are! did u go in the tunnel yet??!?!
Selena: no...
Marissa: well dont...
Selena: keep dreaming...
Ben: seriously
Selena: huh
Marissa: oh ya this is ben, he grew somehow
Selena: whoa, i bet he doesnt remember he was thrown off a building
Ben: HUH?!?!
Selena: nevermind...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:33 am
Sectra and her friends went out to hang in the city. they planned to have a party and anyone's invited.  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

kimasari

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 am
Yuki walks around the distroyed part of the city, calling out rez's name every now and then, getting more and more depressed  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:20 pm
everyone splited up to get the party stuff ''rin go get the dj and musi fro him to play, j and hiji go get beer and sodas, the rest of us gets food to sevr and people to invite.'' they all left after they heard the plan.  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:13 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : ok *says it as if shes in a cheerful mode and runs to alleyway leaving Keiji behind*

Sakura : k-keiji... no!! *pushes Rez, both of them landing on the ground,sakura ontop of him* Rez you idoit after getting all cleaned up and now hurting keiji ..... snap out of it.....

Rez:*lays on ground,glaring at Sakura with his red eyes* ..........*grabs Sakura's throat,choking her*

Sakura : r....r..re...e...z.. *struggling to get his grip away* *to self : dammit ok ok calm down sakura use his own claws against him* *takes Rez other hand with the claws and claws it at the hand thats choking her , freeing her* *cough,cough*

Sakura : *to self : was i really like that* *runs over to keiji nad heals his wound* ok thats one down *drags him away from Rez and sits up against the building* *sigh* *looks at Rez*......................

Rez:*appears next to Sakura*.........*gets ready to stab her*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:22 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Selena: REZ NO -tackles him pinning his arms down- STOP IT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! U WERE GONNA KILL KEIJI NOW SAKURA!! WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?!

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:31 pm
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Selena: REZ NO -tackles him pinning his arms down- STOP IT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! U WERE GONNA KILL KEIJI NOW SAKURA!! WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?!

Rez:*glares at Selena,eyes still glowing red*.............

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:33 pm
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Selena: -to self: oh nice job i mad him mad, he was mad in the first place i think but i angered him O.o-
Marissa: this isnt gonna end pretty
Ben: no it isnt...
Ikuto: agreed...

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 pm
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Selena: -to self: oh nice job i mad him mad, he was mad in the first place i think but i angered him O.o-

Rez:*grabs Selena's neck and starts choking,then gets claw ready to stab her*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:36 pm
(GTG >.< be back in uhhh 20min i guess)  

iixAmuto

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:42 pm
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Selena: ACK -grabs rez's claws and makes rez stab himself-
Marissa: .....
Ben: .....
Ikuto: .....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:19 am
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Rez:..........*takes claws out of self letting blood drip and glares back at Selena*

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:22 am
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Rez:..........*takes claws out of self letting blood drip and glares back at Selena*

Selena: ehhh obvioulsy that didnt work... -gets up and starts running out of alley saying in mind: gonna get a book while i have a damn chance-
Marissa: Where are you going?!
Ikuto: you cant go after the book!
Ben: It's too dangerous
Selena: ill be back promise!! -runs into tunnel-
Marissa: -looks at rez- ehhh this isnt good

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:28 am
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Selena: ehhh obvioulsy that didnt work... -gets up and starts running out of alley saying in mind: gonna get a book while i have a damn chance-

Rez:..........*turns back around and goes for Keiji who is currently unconscious

Flippy flusters Flaky

iixAmuto

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:30 am
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Rez:..........*turns back around and goes for Keiji who is currently unconscious

Selena: -spots book and runs for it- almost there -guard appears in front of- AAH!! -tries phasing thru him but just bumps into him- OW!... oh ya... i forgot -.-
Marissa: oh no... -ears twitch- i can hear her screaming... and you cant use powers in there...
Ben: You cant?
Marissa: she said theres a barrier
Iktuo: oh well -runs to rez tackling him and throws him to wall-

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games