Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:13 am
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:57 pm
I feel the light upon my skin, like fingertips;
Reminding me that night must end.
Be brave, like bridges underwater,
Keeping strong beyond their time.
I feel the light upon my skin,
Reminding me that night must end.

User Image

𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

gryffindor prefect │ muggleborn │ fifth year

"Wish me luck," Essie murmured to her friends as she stood up to gather the first year Gryffindors. It was time to bring them to the Common Room; they'd had a long night, and classes started tomorrow. She remembered how nervous, if excited, she'd been her first night, and if they were going to have trouble sleeping anyways, being in a new, strange place, they might as well call it an early night. She charmed her voice to be slightly louder than usual, before calling out, "First years, to me, please! Its's time to turn in for the evening!" Colton was her co-prefect, so she was pretty sure he'd back her up if all else failed. However, she didn't see why they wouldn't listen to her, even if they might be a little rowdy while doing so. At least they'd probably been tuckered out by the train ride, Sorting, and all the food they'd just scarfed down. When the new Gryffindors were in something approaching a line behind her, she started out of the Great Hall, headed for the Grand Staircase just outside. It was a long walk all the way up to the Gryffindor Tower.

OOC:
mc2

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

Yukina101

There's something about sadness,
That leaves us wanting more.
A sickness that breathes...
From holding on to letting go,
The change is like dying-
Teach me to create a beautiful past.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:22 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn
First Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 11 years old...

Location: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Gabby wasn’t sure about what the Headmaster had to say. ‘Forbidden forest… Shorten your lifespan…?’ She thought it over. ‘What’s wrong with this school…?’ They were insane. Don’t go into the forest unless you want to die. That’s pretty much what he said. What a comfort… Not. Gabby wasn’t sure about the school just yet. Although the food appearing magically on the table was pretty cool. Not enough to let her get over the talk of the forest.

Digging into her meal, Gabby ate like it was probably the last meal she would have. It was a pretty impressive meal. It was then the first years were called to follow an older girl. She guessed she was taking her and the rest of the first year Gryffindors to where they’d be sleeping. That much the girl said right? Gabby followed after her periodically looking to see who was around her.

(Exit to Grand Staircase)

User Image Status: Feeling insulted... Otherwise satisfied
                                                  Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

With: Gryffindors... Drew & Gi

OOC: ---

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rhett Fang Ye
<2nd year>

Rhett had a perfectly pleasant ride with Darcy and hoped it was the start of a new friendship. He hadn't caught her sisters last name but hoped it worked out for the best for the new first year. Rhett remembered his first year and looked at it fondly. Even the boat rides and the bustle of Hogsmeade Station was great. He didn't have the fears so many did about houses. He knew his family would be happy for him whatever house he got and they were. He also knew not all families were as accepting as his was. He thanked Merlin that he had a good family and then looked to the sorting hoping he could send good thoughts in the direction of the first years. He caught the glance of one and gave a thumbs up and the first year quickly looked away shyly but with a bit of a smile.

Time: 2037-2038
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                  river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx⤑ Wԋҽɾҽ αɱ I? Gryffindor Table
xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Various other students
xxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ʂ ɠσιɳɠ σɳ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? Please let Cady be a Gryffindor

After the Sorting Hat told her she was quite impressive, Elisabet sent a silent thanks. The house clad in red and gold seemed to be cheering the most, so she hurried over to join the group. Her eyes remained trained on the sorting though, worriedly wondering where Cady would be placed. If they were in the same house, that'd just be wonderful, and if not, she'd have to learn to make new friends. She set her hands on the table, her right fingers worrying a loose thread in her left sleeve. Her prosthetic was visible, but only up to the wrist, as she still donned her cozy sweater. She hadn't asked Cady's surname, so for now, it was all just a worrisome waiting game. Maybe she'd try to talk to others, just in case. And even if Cady was a Gryffindor, more friends couldn't hurt... right?

{{OoC: Open for interaction~}}
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴ σρҽɳ ʂƙყ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɾҽαʂσɳ ɯԋყ, ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ, ᴀɴᴅ ɳσɯ ιƚ'ʂ ყσυɾ ƚυɾɳ, ᴛᴏ sʜɪɴᴇ, ʂԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ϝҽҽʅιɳɠ ԃҽҽρ ιɳʂιԃҽ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ Ⴆҽ ყσυɾ ɠυιԃҽ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ, ϝιɳԃ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɠσƚ ƚσ ƚαƙҽ α ʅҽαρ σϝ ϝαιƚԋ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟʏ, ϝʅყ αɯαყ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋ, ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʀᴜɴ. Nσƚԋιɳɠ ƈαɳ ɠҽƚ ιɳ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ԃɾყ ϝαʂƚҽɾ ιɳ ƚԋҽ ʂυɳ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ,

Sσ ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, ʂԋιɳҽ, Sԋιɳҽ ყσυɾ ɯαყ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:14 pm
Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere
A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ first year

Cady's grin momentarily wavered into shock for a moment as the hat boomed out her house, before it returned in full force, as she made a noise akin to a squeal as she hopped down from the stool and hurried over to the Gryffindor Table. She was in the same house as Da! And the same house as Elisabet, she realized, the other girl having been one of the first sorted. Still beaming, she slid into a seat beside her friend and housemate. "What're the chances?" she demanded happily. "Ah, this is so wicked! Ugh, I wish they'd go faster now, I'm starvin'," she added with a groan, fidgeting in her seat and ignoring the eye roll she got from an onlooking third year. She was a growing child, she needed to keep her strength up! Plus now that she and Elisa were both sorted, all the drama was over, so she wanted food in her gut, like now.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on
Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Cady, Various other students
xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? We're both Gryffindor!

Elisabet watched in wide-eyed anticipation when Cady's name was called. The girl didn't sit too long before.... Gryffindor! They were in the same house! What better luck?! She clapped her hand against her thigh, grinning as her friend walked over. Immediately, Cady asked about the chances, and Elisabet shrugged. "I mean... I think one in four... but I'm not great at maths. But it doesn't matter, we're together! And maybe we'll get to share a dorm room too! It'll be like a stay-over party all the time!" She'd never actually had a sleepover, mostly because she and her dad had a very tiny house that was cluttered enough without other kids.... and partially because she'd never really had friends she wanted to spend that much time with. Though now she knew why she always felt a little.... different.

It wasn't long before Cady mentioned food, and immediately Elisabet realized just how hungry she was. Little cakes could only tide a person over for so long. "Oooh, I know how you feel. I'm so hungry I could eat a horse." She wrinkled her nose at the older kid that rolled their eyes at them. They had every right to be starving! Elisabet, personally, hadn't eaten since breakfast, and didn't know how dang long the train ride would be. Though next time, she'd be better prepared... maybe with sandwiches. A grin lingered on her face as she looked back at the sorting, then returned attention to Cady.

The Forgotten Weasley

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ϝҽҽʅιɳɠ ԃҽҽρ ιɳʂιԃҽ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ Ⴆҽ ყσυɾ ɠυιԃҽ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ, ϝιɳԃ ყσυɾ ɯαყ
Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ, ɠσƚ ƚσ ƚαƙҽ α ʅҽαρ σϝ ϝαιƚԋ, ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʟʏ, ϝʅყ αɯαყ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:26 pm
User Image

𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕠𝕙
𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕣𝕦𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤
𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣

Well, that didn't take long! The sorting hat knew she belongs in the house of red and gold! She was saddened to not be in her sister's house but that's ok there would be free time later to hang plus the two tables where close she could still sit relatively near her sister. She sat near two other new lions. Well hey, why not try and make friends! "Hi! I'm Fiona, I want to try and meet all my classmates, you guys seem nice." She said hoping they were friendly. So far her track record was not so great on new people today...

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕪
𝕊𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨
𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕨
𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕

Miss GryffindorK
The Forgotten Weasley

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:11 pm
                                                  Welcome to the end of eras
                                                  Ice has melted back to life
                                                  Done my time and served my sentence
                                                  Dress me up and watch me die

════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Gʀʏꜰꜰɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ

════════════════════════

Zach heard his house and stared over at where he knew his sister was sorted. Different houses. They were in different houses. He knew it was likely, but he didn't think it'd actually happen. If nothing else, he was too used to seeing his sister get her way, and the idea that she would be separated from him was a bit mind-boggling. He shook his head, reminding himself that no matter what, they were definitely going to see each other, and often. He knew his sister, and he knew Chance. His cousin would definitely let him into the common room if he asked, and Desi would likely tell him how to get into the common room as well. It wasn't like it was a total loss.

He took a seat next to DJ, who had been sorted before him. That was at least one good thing, he already knew someone. He just felt like he should worry about Desi and her reaction. It was likely to be bad, but he couldn't do anything about it as he was supposed to be at his house table. Deciding to shove it out of his mind for now, he looked over at his fellow housemate and grinned.
                                                  "Well, that wasn't so bad, was it? I mean, at least they didn't take forever on your sorting. I just wish mine was sooner." He was hungry, and the only good thing was that they wouldn't have to wait too long for the feast. Hopefully. He wasn't too sure about how much longer the sorting was supposed to go, after all.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wait, did the hat just separate me and Desi?
                                                  OOC: Weasley, I realized that DJ would have been sorted before Zach, so I hope you don't mind me already putting him at the table. If not, I can just edit o3o

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

If it feels good, tastes good
                                                  It must be mine
                                                  Dynasty decapitated
                                                  You just might see a ghost tonight

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:38 am
Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
'Cause I speak of the pompitous of love
People talk about me, baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong

DANIEL
JAMES
SHEPARD

first year │ halfblood │ gryffindor

DJ still didn't really know enough about the houses to be particularly thrilled or disappointed when the Hat told him he'd 'find plenty to amuse himself with in Gryffindor'. What was that supposed to mean? All he knew was that Lea had been a Ravenclaw, but he and his half-brother weren't all that alike, so he hadn't expected to be in the same house as him, either. But when Zach was sorted into Gryffindor as well he clapped enthusiastically, although he was anticipating a full-scale meltdown like a toddler who'd just had a toy yanked away from Desi, who'd been placed in Hufflepuff. "I guess." He wrinkled his nose. "It called me 'dear child', like some old grandpa." He didn't have grandparents, though, so he was just guessing as to what they might talk like. "Desi's not gonna like, freak out and start screaming, is she? Because I don't think the teachers will be happy if she tries to kill the Hat." He felt bad for the brunette girl; it sucked to be the odd one out; but she didn't seem the type to just... well... To be honest, Desi was kind of a spoiled brat, and he was pretty sure she'd never not gotten her way. Like, ever. Zach too, but he was less... demanding.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Well, don't you worry baby, don't worry
'Cause I'm right here at home
'Cause I'm a picker, I'm a grinner
I'm a lover, and I'm a sinner
I play my music in the sun
I'm a joker, I'm a smoker, I'm a midnight toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:32 pm
Just a small town girl, livin' in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere
A singer in a smokey room
The smell of wine and cheap perfume

cadence
bea
gregory

halfblood │ gryffindor │ first year

Cady frowned. "Oh. Right." Da sometimes let her help with the cash register at work, so she should probably know this stuff. Oh well. "Bu' we'll definitely share a dormitory room fer the next seven years!" she gushed. She shared a room with Riley at home, but that wasn't the same as sharing with a friend. Besides, Riley left a mess everywhere, and Elisa seemed more like the neat type. "It's gonna be so wicked! I can show ya everythin' I brough' wi' me in my trunk!" Her attention was diverted by the appearance of another new Gryffindor, a girl with flaming red curls, and she stretched out her hand in greeting. "I'm Cady. Calderwood, righ'? I saw ya go up." It would be hard to miss her, with that hair.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

Kungfudemoness

For a smile they can share the night
It goes on and on, and on, and on
Strangers waiting up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching in the night
Streetlight people, livin' just to find emotion
Hidin' somewhere in the night

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:23 pm

xxx⤑ Wԋσ'ʂ ɯιƚԋ ɱҽ? Cady and Fiona
xxxxx⤑ Wԋαƚ'ɾҽ ɱყ ƚԋσυɠԋƚʂ? We're both Gryffindor!

Elisabet snickered when Cady commented on her math. In all honesty, she wasn't even sure if it was correct. But Cady did say they'd be dorm-mates while they were at school, which was pretty awesome. "Wicked sweet! I feel like you'd be great to share a room with!" She grinned brightly, as she'd never had to share a room. She did share her cramped house with her rather cluttered dad, but she'd grown used to cleaning up after him. Well, she'd stay as tidy as was possible with only one working hand. At least until she could find someone to fix it. "Awesome! I brought some board games, so after classes or whatever we can play games!" This was set up to be a very good year.

When someone else sat beside them, Elisabet looked at her. Apparently she wanted to meet her classmates. Cady introduced herself first, so Elisabet spoke up next. "Hi Fiona. I'm Elisabet. We're all gonna share a dorm, so it's a good time to meet each other." She nodded, excitement building for the year. It was sad that she couldn't see her dad, but she'd already made an awesome friend, and she seemed on the track to make another. So far, this was going pretty great.

The Forgotten Weasley

Kungfudemoness

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:33 pm
Tonight,
The foxes hunt the hounds
It's all over now
Before it has begun
We've already won

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Ɠяуƒƒιη∂σя Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт

╰☆╮Gi rose the carriages with her friends and said her goodbyes to Liz as she departed for the Hufflepuff table and when she sat at their own her eyes immediately strayed towards the back waiting for the first years. When the doors opened and they were marched in she could practically feel the annoyance and anxiety wafting from her brother that she nearly giggled, but she held it in and waited with for his turn. Luckily their surname was early in the alphabet so she didn't have to wait very long. She crossed her fingers hoping he'd land in either her's or Ji's house so he could have someone close to him and gave a large whoop and applause when he was placed in Hufflepuff. It was actually rather surprising. She really had seen him going into Ravenclaw but maybe Hufflepuff could help him relax and open up a bit more. Plus he got to be with Ji! And that had to at least be an amazing thing after being separated for so long! After watching her brother's sorting she grew sort of bored with the rest and turned back around seeing that in front of her was Rhett. "Hey Rhett, how was your summer?" Gi asked him with a grin catching the thumbs up.

mc2

We are wild
We are like young volcanos
We are (we are)
We are wild

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:53 pm
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Reserve Beater
Second Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 12 years old...

Location: Great Hall - Gryffindor Table

Gabby road up to the school with Donella, Ferdie, and Gertie. Breaking off from the Hufflepuffs she headed to the Gryffindor table. Taking a seat, she was hungry and began wondering how long the sorting would take. ‘I get the feeling it takes longer when you aren’t involved in the sorting…’ She thought before taking a sip of water. That thought made her think of how many new first years would be sorted into Gryffindor. That lead to thoughts of Quidditch and she was deeply concerned she wouldn’t make the team.

Pushing the thought aside Gabby didn’t want to think about that. Try-outs hadn’t even happened yet and she definitely knew more then she did last year. Taking a breath, she waited for the hat to be started its sorting fun. Turns out Gryffindor was doing quite well in the first year department. Only problem was how many of those first years wanted to play Quidditch. ‘Oh god…’ With that she took yet another sip of her water.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Status: Content... Thinking about Quidditch
                                                  Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

With: Housemates...

OOC: ---

Julian Galaksylph

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:51 am
Rhett Fang Ye
<2nd year>

Rhett was joined soon enough by one of his housemates, Gi-Seung Cho, a girl who was also in the music club with him. He grinned as she noticed him and asked how his summer was, "It was good. Quiet but fun. How can it not be when you have the whole run of a forest for yourself?" He felt as much at home in the middle of the forest as at his cottage (also in the middle of the new forest). "I spent most of the summer pranking my cousins. Oh, and I also ran into Ferdie and Faina at Hogsmeade shopping." His "cousins" the wood nymphs said they never would sleep more sound than when he was at Hogwarts. Apparently they didn't find blue hair as funny as he did, or some of them didn't. It washed out in a week. "How was your summer, Gi?"

Time: 2037-2038
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                  Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games