Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:41 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1116 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki tilted her head when she made a comment that she clearly didn't mean to say. Having a vague idea of what she was referring to, he cleared his throat. Seeing as she was still in a frantic state of sorts, he could almost hear what she was thinking to herself just from the expression on her face and her body language. To knock her out of it, he used his hand to give her a slight tap on the forehead though it probably wouldn't work on her. It's what he did when his sister was in a similar frantic state and the "shock" of him tapping her on the forehead with the side of his hand would have been enough to help settle her down. However, this wasn't his sister so results may vary. "Just take deep breaths and settle down. You'll wear yourself out before you'll get to do anything here on the beach. Just relax" He then went back to putting his sunscreen on when she brought up that she wanted to walk around and collect shells along the shoreline. He wasn't sure why but he was a little worried sending her off on her own after what just happened and she looked like she had skin that burns pretty easily in the sun which makes him remember that he accidently packed extra things such as a sun hat. He then took the hat and placed it on her head to block some of the sunlight from her eyes as well as give a bit of protection around her neck, holding the bottle of sun lotion on. "I'll join you. I'm Tsuki. Nice to meet you too, Miyu. Now, you look like you burn pretty easy in the sun so I can help put lotion on you in places that may burn that are hard to reach. If you want me to, that is." His comment would probably make things worse for her but he'll deal with what results later.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★
◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki, Miyuki
Personal thoughts (OOC): It's not so much mobile but more along the lines of having browser windows open in a certain size lol it's weird

The_LittleRabbity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:51 pm
User Image

xxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxMiyu really thought it couldn’t get worse. She should be used to things like this…okay so maybe she shouldn’t. But she wasn’t a child anymore! She was an adult. She kept telling herself she needed to calm down but why couldn’t she? She was getting much to overwhelmed for this. It was then she felt a slight tap on her forehead to which brought her attention back to the male. Her mouth dropped open slightly, forming into an o shape again. D-did he just…but why? Ah was I being rude and ignoring him? I probably was..oh his words…a-ah oh my. I guess my franticness was more noticeable than I had thought. This is kind of him to say…m-maybe he is right and I should try to take a breath to think it through more. Plus he doesn’t seem too bothered…yea..it’s okay…right? Following the male’s instructions, she took a deep breath in and then let it out. Doing this a couple times until she felt her heart rate go back to somewhat normal.

"U-um w-where was I..." The poor girl still a bit nerve stricken, had managed to lose her train of thought after being flicked and told to take deep breaths. She wasn't used to this sort of treatment at all. "A-ah right. O-of course I-I don't mind if you want to a-accompany me. U-uh I-I hope you don't mind s-shell picking...o-or anything..." Hopefully he doesn't think it childish. Well I don't really have a choice to refuse him coming along either. I was the one who ran into him plus it would be rude to not invite him right? Ah this is so embarrassing too...w-well it could have been worse. I could have flashed him or something...which I didn't do...right? W-wait...what did he just say? It was soon that Miyu realized she missed half of what he had said, it finally processing in her brain and her cheeks becoming flushed again. H-help?! Help me...U-uhm oh m-my...t-that is quite a-alright. A-ah I mean I could use the sunscreen b-but I can put it on m-myself a-and I am k-keeping what I'm wearing on s-so t-thank you b-but i-it is r-really not necessary. Y-you h-have a lovely name though i-it is also nice to meet you...." The girl had gotten flustered yet again. Of course she knew he hadn't meant any harm in his words or anything perverse...however, the girls heart couldn't handle the thought of a stranger and let alone male laying their hands on her or seeing any of her skin. It look everything she had to trust a certain someone back then...and now, he was gone. It was better to be careful in getting close to others again.

(Will finish edit and writing soon)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Beach xxx WHERE

Strong male stranger xxx WITH

Dress and Swimsuit xxx WEARING

Embarrassed/ Flustered/ O-oh goodness..why me. xxx WONDERING

ooc:Ahh I forgot about mobile haha/align]
Rhun Tolihzeh"

xXGhostStalker

AnnoyedPanda"

The_LittleRabbity

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:31 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Zayid Amir1417 Doux
Where: Lune Beach
With: Other beach visitors
Dating: Single

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP
Wallet: $500
User Image

It was still a nice day out so Zayid had decided to go for a jog before it would be full nightfall. The young man got dressed in black shorts and a white tank before he had locked the door behind him and started off with a light jog once he had warmed his muscles up a bit. It was like his friend Tony said after all: Never start a jog without a warm-up. So far his move to Soleil had been going without a hitch. It relieved the Arab that the Police of Texas had kept to their word. He kept the light jog going for a while until he was closer to the beach. He wanted to specifically make use of the sand there for some extra work out so he picked up the pace a bit. Thanks to his personal trainer's efforts he had gotten quite good at it. Once he hit the beach sand it was clear he made the right choice.

From there he just kept to following the shore line for a while as his feet sank slightly in the softer sand. At least he had the time to look around by now a bit as well. The breathing exercise and how to place his feet was pretty much on automatic pilot now. It helped him notice that there were still quite some people on the beach at this time and he smiled a bit. He sure had been lucky to end up in Soleil with it's perfect tropical beach and excellent weather. It was very different from Egypt of course, but it was good enough. Zayid kept his pace up for a while until he had jogged for about 45 minutes after which he slowed himself down until he came to a halt. He then started to perform some after jog stretches, though he just wanted to make sure he wouldn't cool down to fast during this little break. The Arab fully intended to jog back home as well.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

None

Quoted
-

-

-

[color=#e65c00][b]"SPOKEN"[/b][/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:14 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, sєρтємвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤⑥
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

IronyMobile

Super Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:23 am
Sulfur
/⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌⚌/
/⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊/
Money: $500

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. An attempt to sketch at the beach turns into different efforts
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Healthy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lune Beach
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Passerby
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A satchel, sweater, pants and shoes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Money, a small notebook, miscellaneous items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. N/A

Text, "Speech", 'Thought', Other

The near-noon sky existed out ahead and above, stretching across the sand and water beyond the shoreline. His focus was mostly tilted up toward that mostly unchanging blend of hue, the beach around himself relatively active. Aside from the occasional person going by and a moment of awareness shifting his attention, this was overall bypassed within perspective. Sulfur’s gaze moved up away from the sketchpad within his grasp once again, not too certain he could draw anything inspired enough at this time. The sky wasn’t different than most days, which tended to change up but still held some fixed aspect to it, normally. What he had been hoping for, he wasn’t too sure, but impatience had since stirred up once he had claimed the place he currently stood. It wasn’t quite sunset yet, and he couldn’t blame anyone for that, but it still meant at least a couple more hours keeping idle.

In awareness of that fact again, Sulfur paused in his current efforts to try to draw some inspiration figuratively to literally get something down regardless. His line of sight, moving down the water-line and out toward the distant sea, held some passiveness to it that only somewhat showed his current tone. In a moment of indecision, he started to walk a few steps off to the right to get a better sense of things, then stopped as an idea came to mind. Again, he turned toward the water, and here wavered in indecision. It wasn’t too subtle of an idea, but he couldn’t ignore it entirely. In light of the people around himself, they were looked around to briefly, before he settled down in indecision for a moment more. Why not?

He moved his sketchpad under his arm, setting the pencil otherwise held into a pocket. After a short raise of his hand, a floating orb of apparent fire formed in his grasp, and was then abruptly let go of, the drifting burst starting to drift up off into the air. This was followed by a few more, the relative nondescriptness of that fact not yet catching others’ attention, but it wasn’t likely he would realize that immediately even if they did; Sulfur currently putting most of his focus toward the will-o-wisp being sent off into the skyline.

AwkwardGirlhood

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Art by Sivlep on Gaiaonline / Character design by sui-a on Deviantart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:09 pm
User Image
After taking a moment to change out of his clothes into something more beach appropriate, the djinn strolled along onto the beach with Saeyong. The djinn sported a pair of swimming compression leggings. A white crop top t-shirt and a pair of plain black Toms. His hair was pulled into a much lower sitting pony tail. A pair of sunglasses covered his eyes. The djinn let out a small happy sigh. His dufflebag dangling by his legs. The djinn looked back to Saeyong with a smile. Looking at him through his sunglasses. "Somewhere we both feel as close to home" Alexis laughed a bit. "Look~ there's a spot over there, come on!" Alexis mused to Saeyong. Trotting over to the perfectly empty spot for them to lay out. The djinn kneeled down then; unzipping his bag again. Pulling out a massive beach towel and neatly rolling it out. Using his telekinesis, what looked like a half folded umbrella levitated out of it. The umbrella extended and opened up, impaling itself into the sand. Providing half cover over the towel. "Sorry for only having one towel, but mine fits two. As long as you're okay with that. If not you can have it to yourself. You know..with my shifting and all" The djinn mused to Saeyong abit with a smile. The djinn looked out over to the water. The day was hot and beautiful. The ocean was sparkling.

ll Neo ll

LordJaxTheSadistic

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:25 pm

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
                                                                ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                                I'm feeling Pleasant || I'm speaking to Alexis || Where am I? The beach || What am I wearing? Casual day outside

Saeyong followed the man, noticing his attire change which was quite appealing much like his previous one. The sun was still up high and barely felt comfortable but he wasn't complaining too much, considering the cold sultry breeze of the beach now slowly hitting his skin. Much better. ”Indeed." he stated, although not a big fan of thinking of home thanks to the wonderful time he spent back there. Although, being in his element wasn't too bad.

The man couldn't help but chuckle, this energy that he wasn't quite used to, he still liked it though, he just wasn't sure why but he did. He took a deep breath, taking in the pleasant smell of his element before he followed the other and watched as he set their settlement up. Now he would have offered help if it had anything to do with him using his hands. ”Quite convenient, your powers." he stated with a slight smile, ”Oh don't worry about it, I'm good." he said, settling down a little ahead, closer to the view of the waves touching the sand but still under the shade, wishing he did bring along some clothes that were fitting but he wouldn't mind getting drenched. Maybe the lifeguard would, but who was he to follow rules. ”How often do you come here?" he asked, glancing back to him.

O.O.C.

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:31 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, sєρтємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑤⑦
( ⑪ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:25 pm
☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞ It is a scorcher today but what better place to be than the beach? A giant of a man standing six ft five in walked along the shoreline. Wearing a white open button shirt and green swimming trunks he was a sight to behold. His exposed skin showed off his muscular frame nicely. Sunglasses covered his eyes as he carried with him just light beach stuff like towels etc. As he walked his eyes were gazing at the ocean his mind was wandering. Thinking about a lot of things about the future, the present, and the past. His mind journey was stopped by the cry of a child.

♞ A young boy around eight years old was building a sandcastle until it crumbled. Billy reacted to that by shifting the sand into a perfect sandcastle. His earth manipulation allowed him to shape the very earth he stood upon. The Demigod did all this without the distraught child knowing what happens. The cry became a gasp of shock and then a joyous glee at the brand new sandcastle. Billy smirked and walked off never being notice for you see his earth manipulation required no fancy movement to employ. Walking along he found a nice place to take a sit down. Placing his very large towel on the sand, and moving the sand perfectly to make it smoother and less lumpy.

He had a perfect sand bed to relax on looking up at the sky as he laid down on his back his hands behind his head. The often mellow Billy would relax before seeking out potential buyers. There is a reason why he decided to find a place where there is fewer people.

OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Relaxed

Thoughts:'' This is just perfect''

Company: No one atm

Wallet:700$ Bank: 800.00$

Items:

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhance muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:56 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'bre1517 Lumiere
Where: Beach
With: A REALLY tall man
Dating: Single

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP
Wallet: $1000 (lots more on bank)
User Image

Seth looked around him as he wandered from the streets up on the beach. Since it would be so hot today, he had decided to practice with his violin in the morning before he would go out to the beach he had seen from afar but had yet to visit. Especially the ocean called his name so to say. Being a water mage he always loved being near water. For this day he had put on simple black swimming trunks and a white tank top on top of it. Since he planned to swim he figured he might as well make it as easy as possible. His gaze went over the surroundings as well. There were plenty of people here as he expected with this weather. Especially several children which brought a smile to the young man's lips. Seeing children play was always a delight. So carefree and innocent. It was something he hadn't much known himself, but his life had gotten off well in the end. After all if he hadn't been a stray he would perhaps never have met his adoptive father.

While he did always have memories of that time, it didn't distract him enough to not pay attention to the beach however. Seth was looking for a spot close to the water but away from most of the children. As wonderful as they were, they also often made a mess of anything that was in their path from their resting spot to the ocean. After a moment of walking and looking around he spotted a more quiet spot, though it would seem he wasn't the only one with that idea. There was already someone sitting in that area and they looked pretty big, even from a distance. Still the violinist knew not to judge people by their looks, so it was worth a try to see if they minded sharing the quieter spot. Worst they could do was say no after all.

The young man decided to just walk straight there now so he could ask. Though he had to swerve now and then to avoid playing children. One ran right passed him with a ball and when he avoided them he had to avoid a child playing in the sand. Nonetheless his movements were about as fluent as his violin play whenever he practiced or performed. Not one misstep or mistake was made. It also helped him to finally reach the calmer zone and Seth smiled a bit. It should be a lot smoother sailing now. He walked to the area where the man was seated. Up close it became clear he had not mistaken, they really were huge. How they became so tall he didn't know but it didn't matter. "Excuse me. Would it be alright if I place my towel and bag near here? It would seem we both went looking for a calmer area. I promise I won't cause any trouble." he said when he reached them and smiled.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES
> Healing: He can heal minor wounds using his magic.
> Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
> Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
> Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Awkwardgirlhood

-

[color=#6699ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:00 am
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Crimson Boho Babe with Daisy Dukes «» Company: Other Beach-goers «» Location: Beach «» Money: $560 «» Relationship Status: Single

Val simply looked out on the sparkling blue ocean from where she stood on the boardwalk before smiling to herself. The witch just knew it was going to be a good day, especially as the ocean breeze tugged at her long pink locks and hearing the excitement of the other beach-goers. She was just hoping to find a nice and secluded place to get a simple yoga practice in before the weather got too hot for proper breathing techniques.

Yoga was infinitely more relaxing and better outside than at the gym or in a bedroom in a flat. A person was closer to the natural state of things in the world. But the bohemian Vasilisa had yet to have a chance to do this since she moved herself to this quaint little beach town. Too busy with making friends and settling in. The woman had only been to the beach once before. So, Val knew of one spot she could try and see if it was available…

It took just a couple minutes for Val to reach the small alcove farther down the shoreline and like she thought, there was nobody here. Well, there were a couple of men on the beach in front of the giant rock she perched herself on for time being but still… it wasn’t a ton of people. The witch sat down her backpack to the side and carefully began to set up her yoga mat. After that, the pinkette decided to strip off her denim shorts,revealing the soft curves of her darling body, as she thought about why it would better to work out in only her red bikini than in a stiff jean material. She moved to go get some sunscreen from her backpack ahead of working out as it dawned on her that she had left the bottle on her bed in her flat. s**t Val cursed to herself as she sat down to think. Her gray eyes falling on the men in front of her. “Hey, do one of you mates have some sunscreen I can borrow? I can buy a smoothie for ya!” She called out to the pair, cupping her hands together to amplify her voice.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): I still made it a chance for Billy's business. lol.

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

[
Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:44 am
~Abu Ayuba~

-------------------------------------------------------

Nothing beats strengthening a budding relationship like a beach date. Abu had been invited by Zayid for a beach day hangout. Of course he would agree to going. Was that even a question at this point. The half demon arrived to the beach an hour earlier than they had planned. He wanted to grab them a great spot. Just the right amount of son, the right amount of the sea breeze and not too many people around them. As of yet that is. Abu was dressed in a tank top, short red swimming spandex, with a pair of tan toms on his feet. Already sitting underneath a sun umbrella, sitting on a towel. After he was done applying sunscreen to his body, he placed his sunglasses back on and lounged back on the towel a bit. Picking up his phone and reading over the past conversation he and Zayid had been having.

There were a lot of heart and kiss emojis sent back and forth between the two. The djinn couldn't help but smile at the text messages. He never really thought he would fall for someone to heavily again. Especially a guy he hooked up with once. With a guy who beat up his bodyguard and enjoy a fun night on a club dance floor. The half demon smiled and kept scrolling through their conversations. Abu hummed to himself as he waited for Zayid to get there and for them to enjoy their beach date. After all Zayid was persistent on Abu having a day off.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Outfit:long sleeve off shoulder shirt and booty shorts
Mood: Happy
Company: Himself
Thoughts: Mmmm~

Rhun Tolihzeh

LordJaxTheSadistic

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:34 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Zayid Amir1417 Doux
Where: Lune Beach
With: Abu
Dating: Single/dating?

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
Armor: Swim attire

User Image
100/100 HP
Wallet: $1000
User Image

Zayid had woken up in extremely good spirits already. To be fair his mood had been almost constantly upbeat ever since he met Abu all anew again. This time as residents of the same area rather than them passing through which had enabled them to hang out a lot more. As time went on, the Arab would increasingly fall more and more for the other man, beyond just their one night stand they had when they first met. He had definitely not expected them to meet again, let alone being the way they were now. Their messages to each other hadn't only increased in number, but also in love and kisses sent between them. It was hard to believe they started off rather crudely. Not between Abu and him mind, but Zayid had been in his first fight for a man, even though it hadn't been with competitors at that time. More for Abu's freedom that time. Now though they met up more and more with not a bodyguard being part of it. Not that Zayid would allow anyone to harm Abu if they tried.

His train of thought about such things were interrupted though when he arrived at the beach. Once he was with Abu, Zayid wanted to focus on them wholly. Of course it was easy to tell once you reached the beach with the sounds and scents one would only find combined there. His own attire was also kept very simple. Since he did expect them to go swimming at some point during their day, Zayid had prepared before hand by putting on his swimming trunks instead of other clothes. Other than that he only carried a towel resting around his neck and shoulders with a bag hanging on one side. Of course there was the smoothie palace but if they didn't feel like going there while thirsty or wanting a snack then Zayid would have them both covered. He scanned the beach as he walked and smiled gently when he spotted the one man that had managed to capture his heart lounging on a towel a bit off the side.

He was a bit earlier as well, though not as much as Abu it would seem. And they looked absolutely stunning as they sat relaxing. A light blush came over Zayid's cheeks but he didn't worry about it and he made his way to Abu's spot. It felt good to meet up with them again and this time it was just them two at that. By the time he reached the other man, his blush had faded but he kept his gentle smile as he stopped near the other. "Goodmorning Abu. I'm glad we have this chance. And might I add you look absolutely radiant." he spoke when near them and complimented them. "At this rate I might end up having to 'teach' some people not to stare at you." he joked and winked at the other before kneeling down and, if permitted, giving them a peck on the cheek. Of course he lost most his wild hairs which he had with the gang. And though he wouldn't actually beat up everyone just looking at this amazing man, he would definitely be ready at all times if more...encouraging acts were necessary to ensure Abu had a wonderful calm day at the beach. That was after all what Zayid had invited them for. Well that and to spend some time alone with Abu.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet
Towel
Some food and drinks

HIS ABILITIES

None

Quoted
LordJaxTheSadistic

-

-

[color=#e65c00]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games