Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:43 pm

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin had a long slumber. He woke up slowly and looked about. His gaze that of someone who has not seen light of day for quite awhile. He stood up slowly only to feel a bit weak. His neck numb some what and his strength slowly returning to him. He looked around some more till he walked towards a place that looked to him as an exit. Shin walked through it and looked around.

"What...What happened to me?"

Shin thought of the night of Kenji fighting someone that looked liked Shinji, and also seeing some other faces. He was worried now.
"You fell unconcious because your curse seal broke through Jiraya-san's seal," Raith said from his seat at the side of Shin's bed. "I fixed that."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:46 pm

[[snipes evil DP through the temple]]

liz_bliz_inc

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:33 pm

((Uh....I'm not in bed and I'll answer though as if I didn't see you sitting.))

Shin turns around to see another new face and in a way feel a bit unclear whether or not to be worried.

"And you are?"

Shin wanted to be on guard for anything, all he knows is that he was in a place he doesn't know and for all he knows could be a place that isn't friendly.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:12 am

Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin Toshiro
The way I'm acting now, they must be thinking I'm ignorant... perfect... Kenji thought idly.

"Kai-sensei... I was wondering if you would like to spar, cause, it has been a while... sort of..." he then thought of something to say. "Well at least... I can try learning something new..." He was hoping that Kai-sensei would say yes... he wanted to test his level 6 Ryuuringan (equiv. to Level 3 Sharingan).
"Ofcourse but I won't go to hard on you." Kai said as he and Kenji headed in the direction of the Uchiha training grounds. "Kenji have your Genma tell Iris if she comes within the Uchiha compound i'll have her arrested for trespassing."

Kenji nodded then closed his eyes. Though there is no need to tell the Dragon, since he can hear 'all' and see 'all'. Iris. By Kai's... wish, would you please... remove yourself from the Uchiha premises and not to come anywhere within. The Dragon was being both kind and forceful. If you do not do so as Kai wishes, you would be arrested on the grounds of trespassing.

(The message spoken to Iris is like thought-speech)

Then to Kai. Could you be so kind to not refer to me as a Genma. It makes me feel like I'm a bad-spirit. Though I have no name to be called by. Kenji, then spoke up: "It's ok Kai-sensei. There's no need to go easy. I know there will be hard times ahead of me, I need to be ready." His face gave the look of determination.

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:34 am

Kai stood in the centre of the training area. "Fine then Kenji. I'll try not to hurt you to much." Kai said as his eyes turned into a his roku hoshi mengekyou. "Bring it Kenji."

((Kenji can you tell me if you've approved my updated jutsu list or not.))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:04 am

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((Uh....I'm not in bed and I'll answer though as if I didn't see you sitting.))

Shin turns around to see another new face and in a way feel a bit unclear whether or not to be worried.

"And you are?"

Shin wanted to be on guard for anything, all he knows is that he was in a place he doesn't know and for all he knows could be a place that isn't friendly.
Raith let out a laugh as he said, "You need to calm down, i'm not going to attack you. And people say i'm high strung." Raith got up and walk toward Shin saying, "No, i'm here to tell you about that seal covering half your body that is keeping your curse in check and dormant, for now."

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:08 am

Kai Hyugiha
Kai stood in the centre of the training area. "Fine then Kenji. I'll try not to hurt you to much." Kai said as his eyes turned into a his roku hoshi mengekyou. "Bring it Kenji."

((Kenji can you tell me if you've approved my updated jutsu list or not.))

((I've approved of it, but Genji is the one that has to put it up. I wonder where he's at now...))

"Alright Kai-sensei." Kenji's eyes reverted to the level 6 Ryuuringan, and then he launched himself at Kai, knowing that Kai can see through the taijutsu. Then again, I can see through his...

Kenji lunged a punch at Kai...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:03 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji nodded then closed his eyes. Though there is no need to tell the Dragon, since he can hear 'all' and see 'all'. Iris. By Kai's... wish, would you please... remove yourself from the Uchiha premises and not to come anywhere within. The Dragon was being both kind and forceful. If you do not do so as Kai wishes, you would be arrested on the grounds of trespassing.
And tell Kai i can still watch you without being near you Iris thought back as she made a smal rhinocirous (sp?) beetle summon, only twice the size of a regular rhino beetle and no markings, so it looked like a regular beetle, no way to tell it wasn't a regular animal.

"Watch the two ninjas, i'll see through your eyes." The beetle nodded and flew off.

liz_bliz_inc

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:13 pm

"Curse?"

Shin had no clue what the person was talking about. He never recalled ever being cursed. All he knows is that he did black out at times. But never has he known he was cursed. A bit of worryment came over him, but he soon hid that away and looked at the man.

"So...are you saying you cured me some how?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:41 pm

Kenji's punch hit Kai and turned into a pile of dirt after using Kawarini. "Kenji what have I told you. Never attack head on it's to obvious." Kai noticed the chakra flowing around a beetle. "A summon." Kai thought throwing a kunai at the beetle killing it.

((Pain Kai doesn't want anyone around. Get it you pest. stressed ))

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:28 pm

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"Curse?"

Shin had no clue what the person was talking about. He never recalled ever being cursed. All he knows is that he did black out at times. But never has he known he was cursed. A bit of worryment came over him, but he soon hid that away and looked at the man.

"So...are you saying you cured me some how?"
"Not fully, i sealed the curse seal, but i did not cure or heal you, i do not think there is any jutsu in the world that can undo a curse seal purely by the user's doing. No, the final cure must come from yourself, from your own will to escape and break away from your curse and curser. Those seals on your body will responed to your will and true wants. If you truely desire to rid yourself of the curse, it will do it for you, but if you really revel in the evil and power of your curse, the seal will destroy your soul and body just as easily. I know it sounds harsh, but no one should live like you or i did, either way, that it ends, is all that matters. Next time your curse begins to emerge, instead of blacking out, you will remain in control for one crucial decision. Should you choose the evil power, you will die, if you choose the right way, you will end up like me, cured and immune to your curse seal."

To prove his point, Riath pulled his shirt and chest armor down an inch or so to show what used to be a gaia curse seal, now nothing but a scar of the same shape. "Do you understand?" Raith finished.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:53 pm

Meanwhile, a mysteros nin sit by his camp fire examining the strange item he purchusted the other day.

"What the is this thing even for," he mumbles to him self "just like me to spend money without even thinking." he continues. just then he hears s noise in the woods. When he look over his shoulder to see what it was he see a nin standing there.

your evil twin

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:06 pm

your_evil_twin
Meanwhile, a mysteros nin sit by his camp fire examining the strange item he purchusted the other day.

"What the is this thing even for," he mumbles to him self "just like me to spend money without even thinking." he continues. just then he hears s noise in the woods. When he look over his shoulder to see what it was he see a nin standing there.
((Last time I checked this wasn't an rp you could randomly walk into and start.))
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:09 pm

"Rio." Sabu called. "Do you have any idea when the second exam will start?" Sabu leaned heavly on a tree. It had been hours since the exam was announced, but so far no one had told them to begin. He hoped he wasn't already supposed to be participating.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:10 pm

Kai Hyugiha
your_evil_twin

((Last time I checked this wasn't an rp you could randomly walk into and start.))

((He's approved, but Genji has yet to post his Bio. Cuz he's lazy. You're a bit suspicious Kai. ninja ))
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games