Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:17 pm

Sora looked at Slighter, "A couple of monthes ago a friend of ours was infected with this type of plant. It goes into your body and starts to feed off your blood, energy, and immune system while slowly draining poison in your blood system." Sora sighed again, "It disappears then reappears again. Right now the only way i know it can enter your body is drinking water."

Tumorias nodded, "I think Liren told us the name but, I forgot. It is quite dangerous. Without Sora's help Ankur could've died. Now, we are looking more into it. We just can't find this plant."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:24 pm

Slighter looked at them and nodded, "Well, Where does he think he caught it from?" He asked them has he stood up, scratching his rear while he yawned once more.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:36 pm

Sora sat up and rubbed her temples, sighing. "Ankur got it right after she drank from a pond. It was horrible. Her veins looked like roots or branches." She shook her head, "Also, the only way I know I can kill it right now is my antibodiacs.." She was hoping no one else would catch it. She was running low on needles, soon she would have to travel to a human city or town just to buy more.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:43 pm

Slighter looked at Sora and looked around some, "Well there a pond about 30 minutes from here deeper in the forest." he told her pointing south east in the direction leading to a darker part of the forest.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:58 pm

Sora looked at where he was pointing and nodded, "I'll take a look later. Trying to find this thing is frustrating me so.. I'll take a break." Then, smiling at Slighter she says, "Thanks for showing me. It really helps a lot."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:00 pm

Slighter looked at her and nodded, "No problem." He said to her with a smile on his face has he scratched the back of his head before he fell on his back purposely.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:05 pm

Sora watched him and shook her head, looking around for a moment ot two she hears some animal calls and noises. Then leaning back on her elbows again she looks at Slighter, "I probably already know the answer but... what have you been up to lately my friend?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:07 pm

Slighter looked at her and shrugged, "I've been walking around, Looking for stuff and things." he said with a small laugh.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:03 pm

Sora nodded, "I see." Then standing up she dusts herself off once more and looks around. Her crimson hair lightly in the soft breeze, "Okay you lazy bums lets do something!"

Tumorias shrugged, "Whatever you want."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:12 pm

Slighter looked at Sora and sighed, "Well its up to you since its your idea." He told her.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:10 pm

Sora stood up all the way and out a hand on her elbow and her a pointer figure on her chin. Walking back and forth she starts to think.

Tumorias blinked then turned to Slighter, "We all better start running.. Sora is thinking."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:49 pm

"Why is that bad?" He asked her wondering what she meant.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:13 pm

Sora kept doing the same thing she was doing earlier.

Tumorias just shrugged and looked back at the peices of paper. "When Sora gets an idea she wants to do it... lately they have been crazy." She sighed, "Well, with me anyways. I think she does it on purpose."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:15 pm

Slighter looked back at Tumoria and laughed, "Really now," he said to her has he turned to face Sora once more, "What kind of ideas?" He asked Tumoria once more has he laid back down on his side.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:48 pm

Tumorias lightly growled, "I rather not say.." Sora did it so Tumorias would embarrass herself. Sora was a sly person when she wanted too.

"I got it!" Sora yelled put then stopped.. "No.. that won't work.." Then she started to think again,
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games