Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alesha Eternal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:18 pm
NAME: Chris
APPEARANCE: Shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, 6 foot 1 inch tall, fairly muscular.
FAV. BANDS: Rush, Symphony X, Dream Theater
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Computer programming, internet, video games, electronics, technology.
PERSONALITY: Calm, collected, easy going but a fiery temper if pushed too far.
PET PEEVES: Closed minded, judgemental people are things that tend to push me way too far almost instentaiously.
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes: Video games, most any foods, music, being outside, being inside, etc.
Dislikes:
REASON FOR JOINING: Wanted to meet people with similar intrests.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:16 pm
hey people. well................umm..........................................what was i going to say huh i dont rember all well. any way my name is sam.  

samsookool

Kigufutsu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:58 pm
NAME: i wish to be known simply as "Kight"
APPEARANCE:caucasian, long hair, tall.
FAV. BANDS:Arch Enemy, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Moi Dix Mois, Sirius, Delain and so on
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:playing guitar, hanging out with friends, chatting online, listening to a wide variety of music, caffine, sharp things..ect.
PERSONALITY:mix between open minded and picky, humorous, a bit philosophical, the rest you're going to have to discover for yourself.
PET PEEVES:ignorance.
LIKES/DISLIKES:Alchemy Gothic, Tripp, knives and daggers and swords (oh my!) dark things, coffins/caskets
REASON FOR JOINING:majority of more regular gaians just don't like me for what i am, and i'm looking to make some friends with similar tastes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:54 pm
NAME: Ed
APPEARANCE: Long brown hair, shiny green eyes.
FAV. BANDS: KoRn, Lamb of God, Slayer, Pantera, Pink Floyd.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Practicing songs on my guitar, writing horror stories, chatting with friends - on and offline, headbanging.
PERSONALITY: Relatively calm, sometimes moody, darkly philosophical, sometimes in a really good mood.
PET PEEVES: Being called Ed, Edd'n Eddy.
LIKES/DISLIKES: (Like) Horror in all forms, Rock music, etc. (dislike) stuck-up assholes, pop music, intolerant morons.
REASON FOR JOINING: I have a tendency to look at things with pessimism and I like dark things...  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:35 am
Generic newb post:

NAME: Ian
APPEARANCE: tallish, with light brow wavy hair, green eyes, oh hell here's a pic http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v15/UraniumMonk/me/P1010005.jpg
FAV. BANDS: Uh.. too many to list. Lately I've been listening to Motorhead, James Brown, and Billy Idol. Not very gothic, I know wink
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: martial arts, skiing, motorcycles, music, computers, the outdoors.
PERSONALITY: I try to be nice, but I'm highly suspicious of everybody and their motives.
PET PEEVES: people who make things suck for everyone else.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: motorcycles, women, cool jackets, shiny metal objects. Dislikes: ignorance, modern pop music, having nowhere to go on a saturday afternoon.
REASON FOR JOINING: I like music, and I was bored. Byaaah!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:37 pm
NAME: L
APPEARANCE: Tall, long hair, dark eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Bauhaus, Moi dix Mois, Dead can Dance, Cruxshadows, etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Music, poetry, and art.
PERSONALITY: Dark. ^_^
PET PEEVES:Excessive blinking. stressed
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes;Music, poetry, music.
Dislikes; People in large groups.
REASON FOR JOINING: Meet people. ^_^  

BurnxYourxFriends

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:30 pm
Newest members of the guild. Greetings and welcome to our humble abode. Feel free to wander our halls and partake in coversations that strike your fancy. While you're here, why not have some cookies? *gives out fresh baskets*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:06 pm
lurichan
Newest members of the guild. Greetings and welcome to our humble abode. Feel free to wander our halls and partake in coversations that strike your fancy. While you're here, why not have some cookies? *gives out fresh baskets*
*swipes a handfull and promptly devours it*  

Kigufutsu

SaiBlackNight

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:40 am
NAME: Sata or Sai
APPEARANCE: 5'5", short hair (spiked in back) (dying it today! Not sure what color...pink??? Red? Blue???)
FAV. BANDS: CKY, HIM, System of A Down, After Forever, Lacuna Coil, NightWish, Dream Theator, E Type, Groove Coverage, Eiffle 65, Daft Punk, Enigma...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, poetry, art, computers.
RELIGION: Christianity (baptist) (go ahead...pm me smile I welcome all religious talk no matter what your religion may be. I would LOVE to hear from you biggrin )
PERSONALITY: Depends on when you catch me. I'm either bubbly, or concentrated and serious
PET PEEVES:
**People who judge others
**People who assume all 'noobies' are really noobies. (Me, i was on gaia for two years, then took a break for a year and now i'm back. So I'm not really a noobie persay.)
**People who think that depression is fun/funny (because it's not...I know it's not. I've dealt with it)
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like jello, but i hate my vegetables. I'm also not much of a people person.
REASON FOR JOINING: I've never fit in with anyone, and even now I find it difficult to fit into a click here in college. But being different is good, and that's why i joined.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:13 pm
NAME: Angelia
APPEARANCE: Brunette, trendy black glasses, freckles, blue eyes, slender, kinda short, nerdy-ish looking
FAV. BANDS: Ugh, I like so many. My Chemical Romance and Panic! at the Disco are my faves right now. But I like a ton of bands so yeah. Rock, rap, techno.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, drawing, New Age, vampires, flirting
PERSONALITY: Crazy, unpredictable, quirky, fun, sarcastic, wierd have been stereotypes I've been called or would think I'd be called.
PET PEEVES: Um, which ones? Let's see selfishness, being stuck up, big ego's, the media, peer pressure, little details (cuz I'm kinda OCD like that), immaturity, uninteresting people, people against gay rights, list goes on...
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Music is constantly either in my head or playing in my ears, uh I love eating, Italian food, Chinese, Subway, feeling healthy, I'm a Gemini, so I like knowing people who kinda resemble me (the Twins, ya know?) um I like movies and popcorn, hanging out, making people laugh, indulging my dark side (always think of Star Wars when I put it that way, but you know what I mean right?), looking nice, dressing up, shopping, HotTopic, guys, girls. Um...dislikes: see pet peeves. Um, dislikes...impersonal people, mundane days when nothing spiffy happens, being broke, never being able to make as much gold on here as I want, wanting to have a black cat in real life so bad and not being able tog et one, my mother and grandmother are evil beyotches, um and my brother's repulsive.
REASON FOR JOINING: I hate the stereotype but the people who sterotypically fall under it are always cool people to be around. I'm goth on the inside. Can't express it on the outside because my parents are dumbasses. But I feel most in my element when I'm listening to Korn or Slipknot and Linkin Park or dressed in my black outfits. So. I belong here beyotches.

EXTRA: I'm bi so if you're against it just don't talk to me. Not being rude here but it won't work homie.

LUV YUZ! Hope to here for someone in here. Always happy to talk to new people wink  

ofmoonandstars

himynameisfreak

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:17 pm
NAME: Sami Joe
APPEARANCE: It changes day to day..
FAV. BANDS: Manson, Voltaire, Ozzy, Zug Izland....
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love poetry, books, and I sew...
PERSONALITY: Confusing at times..
PET PEEVES: Ignorant, and stereotypical
LIKES/DISLIKES:
REASON FOR JOINING: Seemed like fun and talking to those like minded was a plus..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:21 pm
Welcome new people. *gives out cookie baskets* Make yourselves at home.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Madishe

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:00 am
ninja
NAME: Anton
APPEARANCE: Check my profile gonk
FAV. BANDS: Daft Punk, Fat Boy Slim, Various death metal
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: None, being healthy i guess
PERSONALITY: Yes
PET PEEVES: No
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like; You Dislike; Life
REASON FOR JOINING: It seemed fun and a opportunity to meet new people mrgreen

ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:00 am
NAME: Detarra

APPEARANCE: 5' 8" (without boots) 6' 2" (with boots), thin, long black hair, brown eyes, really pale (I stay out of the sun), nails ½ inch long and sharpened, nose ring, 3 rings in each lobe (12 gauge), ring in left cartilage, almost always wearing a corset, always wearing skirts…um yeah…here’s a picture ^_^ http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/ladydetarra913/new.jpg not the best but it’s the only one I like hahaha.

FAV. BANDS: Oh this should be good...Angels & Agony, Apoptygma Berzerk, Assemblage 23, The Crüxshadows, Culture Kultür, Dead Can Dance, Deathstars, Dope Stars Inc., Funker Vogt, Genitorturers, Gothminister, Icon Of Coil, L'Ame Immortelle, Lacrimosa, Malice Mizer, Moi Dix Mois, Mortiis, Project Pitchfork, Schwarz Stein, Seraphim Shock, Snake River Conspiracy, Suicide Commando, Switchblade Symphony, Theatre of Tragedy, Type O Negative, VNV Nation, Voltaire, Wolfsheim, Zeromancer...ok so I know that was a big list but I couldnt limit it haha

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Alchemy, Strigoi Vii, nocturnal witchcraft, candle magick, astral projection, energy manipulation, body modification, mythology, cryptozoology, history, writing, painting, drawing, psychology, botany, chemistry, biology, forensics, designing and creating costumes and clothing.

PERSONALITY: I've been told I have a great personality. I always make people laugh, I get hyper really easily and tend to do ballet through my local grocery store in my fetish boots, I am a dork I'll admit it 4laugh Yeah I really dont know what else to say about it ha

PET PEEVES: Ignorant, close-minded people who would rather assume that I'm an evil person just because of how I look OH and snooty people, snooty goths too haha I know everyone out there knows what I mean. We've all ran into at least one 3nodding and if not ask me what I mean and I'll rant blaugh

LIKES/DISLIKES: I'll leave my dislikes out cause I think I've whined enough. I LOVE corsets, fetish/platform boots, pvc, horror movies, good music, cloudy days, full moons

REASON FOR JOINING: To meet new and fun people  

Lady Detarra

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:06 am
Greetings and welcome to the "Got Goth Guild"

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games