Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:20 pm
*watches the star hit him and tink against his armor* hey hey quit that it tickles. so lola, let try this again. *turns her clothes back into a swimsuit* yes im too good. now just stand there and model for me so i can stare.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:24 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*watches the star hit him and tink against his armor* hey hey quit that it tickles. so lola, let try this again. *turns her clothes back into a swimsuit* yes im too good. now just stand there and model for me so i can stare.

*Uses chain of command to blind him* xD
Lola: stressed *Whacks you* Perv!  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:36 pm
Ahh what the hell.*starts breaking the chain links* get it off! *runs into a building and has a concussion before he passes out he says to sora* damn you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:40 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Ahh what the hell.*starts breaking the chain links* get it off! *runs into a building and has a concussion before he passes out he says to sora* damn you.

*Picks him up* Thats what you get.

[Ok. Poll What world do you want to go to? Tell me. biggrin I'll take us there.]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:46 pm
[ugh. lucky i wanted a celebrity date. and ive got just the world to go to.]

*suddenly a lightning bolt strikes the ground and make the ground shake and a guy pops out of the lightning*
you all look like the perfect candidates. come with me. *makes another lightning bolt strike each person and they are teleported to outworld where they are met by a four armed giant*

damnit. this sucks. and my armors gone too. *looks up at the giant and pulls out a cigarette* the F**K you think youre looking at?

*punches the guy in the face and breaks his sunglasses and hid cigarette*

Those were $500 sunglasses and a 25 cent cigarette B***H!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:57 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
[ugh. lucky i wanted a celebrity date. and ive got just the world to go to.]

*suddenly a lightning bolt strikes the ground and make the ground shake and a guy pops out of the lightning*
you all look like the perfect candidates. come with me. *makes another lightning bolt strike each person and they are teleported to outworld where they are met by a four armed giant*

damnit. this sucks. and my armors gone too. *looks up at the giant and pulls out a cigarette* the F**K you think youre looking at?

*punches the guy in the face and breaks his sunglasses and hid cigarette*

Those were $500 sunglasses and a 25 cent cigarette B***H!

[Mwhaha...I was thinking about giving it to you but...Nick is so cute whee ] *Destroys the Giant with one blast*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:14 pm
[yeah well im 1/5 the way there. and since i dont know where to put my quests. i cant get any help.] *looks at sora* you know thats not gonna work on him right?

hes right. turn around.

*turns around and watches the 4 armed giant knock sora off her feet* ha ha, watch a pro do it. *pulls out cell phone and calls chuck norris* yeah chuck ill open a portal for you and i need you to kick this guys a**. *opens a portal and watches chuck beat the snot out of the giant* hi five *gives chuck a hi five and sends him home* that sora is how a pro does it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:18 pm
(lol hey back wat i miss?)  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:27 pm
[were in the mortal kombat world, chuck norris just came and kicked goros a**, sora has a celebrity date and i want one and im 1/5 of the way to getting one.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:27 pm
[Go here for quest help, READ THE FIRST PAGE!!!:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22652967&page=1 ]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:53 pm
* an explosion in the distance * hey cool looks like a pyramid is rising from the ground. im gonna go play king of the hill. *runs off and starts fighting the people who are running up the pyramid and throwing them off* i am KING OF THE HILL! *rumbling* what the *another explosion and a fire demon comes from the top of the pyramid and challenges me to a fight* you got it you big glowing homo. *a battle ensues and i punch him off the pyramid and he opens a portal under me lola and sora and sends us to a world where a guy has a headband over his eye and is reading a book* what the? hey buddy isnt it a little hard to read like that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:57 pm
looks around "what the...where are we?"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:58 pm

User Image
Boy in jump suit: Hi! I'm Naruto! You don't look familiar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:00 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
* an explosion in the distance * hey cool looks like a pyramid is rising from the ground. im gonna go play king of the hill. *runs off and starts fighting the people who are running up the pyramid and throwing them off* i am KING OF THE HILL! *rumbling* what the *another explosion and a fire demon comes from the top of the pyramid and challenges me to a fight* you got it you big glowing homo. *a battle ensues and i punch him off the pyramid and he opens a portal under me lola and sora and sends us to a world where a guy has a headband over his eye and is reading a book* what the? hey buddy isnt it a little hard to read like that?

*Looks at you* ...no... *Goes back to reading the book and laughing in the process*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:01 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
O.O W-what the?

User Image
Boy in jump suit: Hi! I'm Naruto! You don't look familiar.
(lol) looks at them "im lola.."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games