Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:55 pm
(see ya)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:56 pm
((kk later))  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:28 am
Tomoe hiccuped softly and loked down to th floor. "Um.... daddy? I'm.. going back to my room.. I don't feel very good..." she said in a soft voice as she exited the room and ran through the halls of the castle.

Valdamt raised an eyebrow. "What... got into her?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:47 am
(B!) "Oh boy... you have girl trouble now, Juno. It was about time you started getting that, it's been years since i haven't worked with your feelings.." she says, looking at where Tomoe left. "Way to go, cowboy."Esuna states, crossing her little legs while floating, putting one hand on her chin, thoughtfull and serius.

At this he begins to panic a bit. Juno tries to get up, to at least say sorry for making her feel bad, but is still tied down. "Um.. Valdie? I think i might know why... she's a young one, very sensitive when it comes to her feelings. If... " he says, trying to move, "If i could be given... a few minutes..." saying this while struggling. "Damnit. Spells. I never was good at Willpower (like rpg's). Sir, i could help her by talking with her. If.. i wasn't tied down." he says finnally, stops to struggle. "Is she always this sensitive?" he asks, raising an eyebrow himself.  

AxelNekko

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:51 am
smells humans near the woods..."why are they here..." unsheats 2 katanas and rushes toward the first human  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:54 am
Valdamt looks at him. "Oh yes... Tomoe is very, very sensetive...." he said as he told one of the mages to untie Juno. "When her mother died, she was unconsolable.... nothing will make her smile," he sighed slightly as he saw that the mage had finally freed Juno. "she has really low selfesteem... which was why I was so glad when you accepted to train her--yes I knew about that..." he said, crossing his arms softly and grinning a bit. "Go ahead, and apologize to my daughter."  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:04 am
Juno looks at him with curius eyes. "How.. did you know about that? Oh.. wait, don't tell me- Esuna told-" he says before he is interrupted by Esuna's whistling.

".... Teacher's pet." he says to her, and gets up, checking his wrists. "Hmm.. .wow... all i had to do was burn my hands to cut them off... low-key rope, actualy" he says, checking the rope, which seems to be very old and worn. He looks at Valdamant, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow. "Ah. I shouldn't get distracted with petty things like these... Thanks again, King Valdie. You won't be dissapointed!" he yells from the hallway, and breaks into a run.

"...Should i go with him, in case he runs into the cook?" Esuna says, looking at the King.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:10 am
Valdamt laughs. "No... he ought to do this by himself...." he said, smiling a bit.

Tomoe sighed as she entered the room and clossed the door. She walked toward the bed and slumped on it. Tomoe grabbed her pillow and hugged it tightly. "I'm stupid.... so stupid and dumb.... why would someone like him be interested in someone like me...? Im too..... infantile... and helpless.." she said as her eyes became more and mroe watery.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:12 am
A soft, familiar voice comes from her window. "Well, you got the infantile part right, but helpless not so much. Can you let me in? I get the feeling this window-perch is about to crack under the strain of my guilt. " Juno shows his face, which is against the crystal, making his figure seem contorted and funny looking. "Please?" he says, putting his hands too, against the window.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:15 am
Tomoe looks at him, lowers her head and nods. She walks toward the window and opens it, letting him come in. Walks back to the bed and sits on it, hugging her pillow tightly and not looking at him. "Why are you here....? You're supposed to be resting in the Mages' room Juno-cha.... Juno." she said softly and a bit bitterly.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:32 am
"Hmm.. let me think.. .because I didn't feel like staying on a piece of stone tied, bored to death. And also, i thought i'd take the chance that my emotions- and my bloodlust- is down because of the strong potion they gave me to tranquilize me. " Juno says, jumping inside. "Man.. it's times like this i wish my sunglasses where with me. They always make me seem soo serius... but my face just looks like i'm making fun of her!" he thinks, and walks a bit to her bed, sitting on the other side.

"Now.. I seriusly had problems gouging emotions in people.. especially women. " he says, looking at her seriusly. "But I know that when somebody like you is sad, it's pure. And ..." he says, looking at the pictures a bit, "You don't have to feel this bad for my blumbering idiocies." he says, smirking. "I wasn't mad at you... but by the way you reacted to my screaming, it looks like i awakened some sad emotions inside you. But... can you tell me this? Are you feeling bad because, you too, feel alone?" Juno finishes, not looking at her, putting his hands together and rubbing his thumbs in each hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:37 am
Tomoe still doesn't look at him and sighs slighlty. "A-Alone.....?" she says, stuttering slightly. "Yes.... very... I mean.... Bella's almost never around anymore... and daddy's so distant and he's always busy.... I have no friends, people never take me seriously..." she said, tears streaming down her face softly. "A-And I can't never d-do anything right..."  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:57 am
When Juno heard Tomoe talking about how she never did things righ, he feels like a dam about to burst. Finnally, he says, getting up:"Just listen to yourself! Taking yourself down just because of reasons like this... Tomoe, you're a Neko-jinn, one of the most playfull inhabitants that roam the Forest. Of course you can do things right! The only thing that you aren't doing right is being true to yourself! At the risk of sounding overly cheesy... it think all you need is a little more friendship." he says, looking at her, smirking a bit.

He walks to her, and with a small napkin, wipes her tears off. "There.. now.. as your teacher, i'd expect more positive influence of you. I know we have problems with our family.. "saying this, remembering what troubles he has passed himself, but doesn't want to indulge on his memories, "but maybe we just aren't focusing correctly on what's important. So what if they don't seem to love you? Haven't you heard family is were love is at? Just give them a little more love, they will soon understand how you're feeling." he says, smirking a bit.

After a little pause, he says ".... I like how you treated me always. It's just that i couldn't return the favor, because my own heart had to be closed to everyone, including close friends, for fear of awakening the slubmering beast inside me. I know it seemed like i didn't find you very much interesting, but i did from the first time you spoke to me, not shunning me away like some psychotic lunatic. I didn't want do admit it, but you were, and still are, one very special girl. And i think you really touched my heart like that. "he says, getting closer and looking at her at her watery eyes. "... Right now,i couldn't ask for a better person to love" he says, and returns the same kiss she gave him before leaving the day before.

After the long kiss, he states "... So... is that how you say hello in this Kingdom of yours, princess Tomoe?" while smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:05 am
It took a few seconds for Tomoe to absorb all of that information. "A-Ah.... I.... I...... don't... know what... to say....." she said, smiling widely, tears streaming down her cheeks frely, but not tears of sadness. They were tears of happiness and joy. "Oh Juno-chan!" she said as she quickly pounced on him, throwing him backwards on the bed and kissing him softly. "I'm so happy, Juno-chan! Thank you!" she said as she hugged him tightly and smiled. "Thank you!" she said over and over.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:13 am
His surprise is overwhelming, to say the least, from seeing Tomoe go from sad to happy in such a short time. "You're pretty much welcome" he says, has his eyes half eyed, seems to be in paradise. "I hope these kind of moments aren't ruined by my own spirit self, but that potion should last longer than a few days..." he says, but frowns a bit with all the chains. "Hmm.. i wonder if King Valdamnt trusts me just because my chains seem to act like some sort of chastity belt? Nah... Those things are for women-only." he thinks, practically making half of his brain devoted to just wondering about that.

As he gets up, putting his elbow on the bed, he says "So... are you happy now?" with a bit of knowledge that the question was, invariably, stupid.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games