Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:11 pm

"how are you excited?" he asked her smiling. still kissing her his lips slowly moving down her body. he reached her still flat stomach and kissed and sucked on her soft warm skin.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:13 pm

she smiled "im going to be a mother, im just excited" she runs her hands through his hair

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:18 pm

he kept kissing her stomach. "it makes me so happy i cant wait to be a dad" he said smiling at her. he reached her bellybutton and sucked on it dipping his tounge in for a second before running it over her skin down to the very top of her p***y, just touching her c**t then back up again.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:19 pm

she smiled "what do you want to have, a girl or boy?" she asked just out of curiousity

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:22 pm

he looked at her thinking a moment...."im not sure...id be happy with whatever you give me...." he paused a moment kissing her stomach again. he looked up at her "if i had to choose probly a boy" he said smiling at her before moving lower on her.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:23 pm

she smiled "thats nice to know" she watches him move lower and smiles

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:26 pm

he looked at her smiling "what do you want...be honest now" he said smiling at her before slowly licking up and down her moist p***y, careful not to enter her. just tease her slightly.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:29 pm

she smiled thinking "honestly it doesnt matter to me" she said goosebumps forming all over her body, she smiled

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:32 pm

he looked at her "oh come on....pick one" he smiled into her, partinig her lips with his tounge and slowly slidinig a finger into her.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:34 pm

she smiled closing her eyes "i-i dont know, a girl maybe" she said feeling his finger, she moans softly

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:38 pm

he smiled again "with our luck well have twins a boy and girl" he smiled a moment before suddenly looking serious and sliding his tounge deep into her followed by a few fingers.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:39 pm

she smiled "maybe" she said moaning softly, feeling his tounge and fingers

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:41 pm

( i wonder if we should go to pm's lol) he started moving his fingers in circles inside her lapping at her furiously with his tounge "would you mind if it was twins?" he mumbled
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:46 pm

(yea i think we should XP) she smiles "just as long as its with you, i dont care how many, i wouldnt mind twins"

Aprilbaby1

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:54 pm

I walk around thinking 'where is everyone?'
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games